Where the hell is skype and instagram and shazam?
    04-14-13 10:09 PM
    My fitness pal would be nice too. I was under the impression that BlackBerry spent the last year getting all the big apps lined up for this platform.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 10:13 PM
    Where the hell is skype and instagram and shazam?
    They are found at the following addresses:

Skype.com
    Instagram.com
    Shazam.com

You can also search for them using google.com and type the names in the box called search.

Posted via CB10
    Andrew4life likes this.
    04-14-13 10:53 PM
    You know what the op means. Where are the BlackBerry10 versions of these apps? I agree, this is ridiculous, they had so much time to have these ready and Alec Saunders said all of the major apps would be there for launch. Well, we are almost three months after launch and they are not here. And we are in the dark about progress. Alec Saunders is a liar and did not deliver.

Posted via CB10
    dhanveer likes this.
    04-14-13 11:00 PM
    Of course I do know. After the 50 thread on the same topic, figured it was time to have some fun.

Also could have pointed out that it wasn't yet the 15th in Ontario, Canada yet (blackberry headquarters) ... but I guess that's getting technical.

Bye. See you at the "It's April 16, where is Skype thread" tomorrow

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 11:03 PM
    And BlackBerry is at fault for devs not having their apps ready? Contact Skype and all the others...ask them why their apps aren't ready. It's not BlackBerry's responsibility to have these apps ready.

Posted via CB10 with my BB10 Z10
    04-14-13 11:08 PM
    Of course I do know. After the 50 thread on the same topic, figured it was time to have some fun.

Posted via CB10
    I agree! Let's have some fun with this, 50th thread! (at least) . Reminds me of traveling with the kids, "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?. The answer is and ALWAYS will be.... it will get here when it gets here. complaining on CB will do NOTHING to speed it up. Time for a nap.
    04-14-13 11:12 PM
    And BlackBerry is at fault for devs not having their apps ready? Contact Skype and all the others...ask them why their apps aren't ready. It's not BlackBerry's responsibility to have these apps ready.

It wasnt. But when Blackberry's themselves promised that it would be then that's when it became their fault. Users are waiting for the app! If it wasnt close then why did they even announced it will come. Its just frustrating. I would have understand if they did not mention any date ex. Launch of US. But we are pass that already!

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 11:18 PM
    It is BlackBerry's responsibility to push the app vendors but not to Wright the apps. They can't provide any release date because it has to come from those vendors.

I feel like the vendors are taking long on purpose to hurt blackberry sales in a way.

Microsoft with Skype - they are bsy with Crappy windows phone stuff

Facebook with Instagram - they are too bsy worrying about fb home on Google.

What else...vendors should give us a date. We need to bombard them with emails, phone calls, twitters and whatever else.

Posted Via CB10 Z10
    04-14-13 11:19 PM

Well to be honest, Blackberry has to take a share of the blame here. They do not write the apps but we were promised that the big apps would all be here. They obviously did not dedicate the resources necessary to make that happen. Money talks.

Posted via CB10
    dhanveer likes this.
    04-14-13 11:28 PM
    04-14-13 11:32 PM