I can't believe they don't have fightin' words for bb10?! looks like I really just need to do the upgrade to 10.2 and get 1mobile market, b/c bbw is ****!

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 10:30 AM
    Why is everyone blaming BlackBerry for everything?

It's not their fault that some developer didn't port app to BB10, talk to its developer and ask him.

Also app has rating only 3.7, judging by comments it's very unstable. I am glad it's not on BBW
    12-27-13 10:39 AM
    It is the tendency and nature of some to walk into a Chinese restaurant and demand pizza, it seems.

Contacting the developer of the app is more appropriate. Get members to join you if they are as passionate about an app, persuade, do not browbeat them, as it is counterproductive.

If they still do not want to go for it, unfortunately, that's the breaks.
    12-27-13 10:43 AM
    Get off your soapbox pal. I bought a phone that has been on the market for over a year now and is being pulled off the shelves (I seriously went to 3 different stores and only got this one b/c the manager was too lazy and didn't send it back yet). I love BlackBerry and probably one of the biggest fan boys of the brand. However there are certain pitfalls to owning one. Girl at work was laughing at me b/c of all the apps BlackBerry lacks (who cares the reason why, the average *****... i mean consumer doesn't care about that). she wanted to play words with friends and I told her no dice. But brought up fightin words b/c I had it on my 9810 forever and I knew it was cross platform. Yes it crashes a lot but it is what was offered on BB. Anyhow, imagine my embarrassment when she had it loaded on her galaxy and I couldn't even find it in bbw. Its hard to big up a phone to everyone when it lacks so much in the average consumers eyes. And I know I can avoid all of this and update the os but I want a legit att release of 10.2.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 04:03 PM
    I am using Words with Friends side loaded. Works okay

Also you can play Aworded with your work friend (look for Angry words in BlackBerry App world.). It's an Android port, but it works great.

Posted via the Diva's BlackBerry Z10.
    Thewaxedworm likes this.
    12-27-13 10:31 PM