Now that the whole world (except some bits of the USA) has 10.2.1 and can run android apps well, where are the ported android apps on BlackBerry world?

There are a huge amount of android apps which work perfectly well with no need to tweaking or support.

Instagram, spotify is a prime example.

We dont really need full excess to google play. Id rather not have anything google on my phone.

For convenience sake and to attract new users BlackBerry should try to get big name apps to just plonk in their android app into BlackBerry world and be done with it. Do they hate BlackBerry so much that they can't even do this super simple process to get a few million users?

And please dont give me crap about dev app support. Its a non issue. It not like support is that great on iOS on android either. I know cause I have both.

Im glad that telegram did it recently. But are the other big time developers still playing politics? Sure looks like it.

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.2228, Z30, Z10, iP5, SGS3
    04-14-14 10:43 PM
    As it stands, BB World still requires that Android ports are converted into bar files, not just plunked in as an apk. That part is up to BBRY to fix, which I hope they will.

Playing devil's advocate, it's not just as simple as listing. There are multiple BB10 devices with multiple variants and multiple OS builds each. If they're going to list it, they have to be prepared to support it should there be issues running said app on device X running OS Y.
    And then there's releasing updates. And maybe the update will have a compatibility issue... Etc, etc...

Like I said, just playing devil's advocate. I still think it would be relatively easy for devs to port their Android apps, and hopefully there are still some people working at BBRY trying to make this happen.
    04-14-14 11:07 PM