Added some new features plus bug fixes! I
    WhatsApp update!-img_00000052.png installing now!

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 05:26 PM
    Downloaded!

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 05:31 PM
    Just got it the notification now downloading.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 05:33 PM
    You know people should really learn to use the search feature here on the forum before posting this exact thread was posted this am, my god are there that many people with varying degrees of A.D.D.??? Before you post, just take a quick search through the forum and you my find its already there

You know people should really learn to use the search feature here on the forum before posting this exact thread was posted this am, my god are there that many people with varying degrees of A.D.D.??? Before you post, just take a quick search through the forum and you my find its already there

I think I've made my point sheesh

From the Zed of Rockivy
    ray689 likes this.
    04-24-13 10:55 PM
    Maybe it's because people are posting using the crackberry app and not searching the board or another possibility is the posts were roughly at the same time and posted while someone was still typing. Either way it's no big deal. The admins could merge them if it's bothering some people.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 11:02 AM
    Exactly they aren't using the search, and yes if the admits could merge it will make it easier for people to find all the info they need in one place and not have to bread through multiple threads

From the Zed of Rockivy
    04-25-13 11:24 AM
    The problem with the Z10 BB10 section of the forum is too much activity at the moment. I know from experience using the Crackberry App that something on page 1 of the board can easily end up on page 3 half an hour later. Searching would be a good idea but I find sometimes people want to be the first to post something which can't be all bad. Usually the first place to get told is Crackberry news but I don't think it showed up on this occasion until after the update. Or, I just didn't see it.
    04-25-13 12:39 PM
    There is a search function on CB10. No excuse.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 06:59 PM
    I actually thought I was the first to know so I posted. sorry for trying to help everyone upgrade to the latest version.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 09:08 AM