well this is not actuall a problem if we say but I think this has to be corrected
    we can share things from all over the phone directly to whatsapp from brower , photos , music , videos.... and my 80 % sharing is to share things with whatsapp .......... and whatsapp never slows down while opening a chat from hub or its app wether if I have shared many pics in a chat ........ now the problem is

we know we can attach cloud services like dropbox , box , onedrive to file manager and I have attached onedrive when I open onedrive from file manager and open a pic within it .... I only have few options like set as , share , open it in mockit ..,, I don't have the option to save it ........ so I have to share the pic directly from here to whatsapp that goes well and shared properly but when I open the chat next time from hub or app it took sometime e.g 10 second to let me able to start the chat before that it loads that pic that I have shared from cloud .... if I delete that pic from chat every thing goes fast again ........ it is disturbing when I share 10's of pics in family chat and it took few minutes to load the chat and it becomes a pain to delete every single pic from chat or let the chat load every time a new message arrive .... may be you can make it like this whenever shared from cloud whatsapp should save a copy in it for the faster acces well thanks for your support I hope any whatsapp dev will read and consider it
    04-27-14 02:34 PM
    This issue is because Whatsapp tries to connect to your one drive which might take time due to connection... try to save the pictures to your memory card and then share them via Whatsapp..

Posted via CB10
    04-27-14 03:20 PM
    I know that
    tel how can.i save picture to my memory card first as I have said there is not option to save? Should I capture the screen the only option left?

Posted via CB10
    04-27-14 04:48 PM
    I know that
    tel how can.i save picture to my memory card first as I have said there is not option to save? Should I capture the screen the only option left?

Posted via CB10
    The options within the picture itself are limited. Make sure you select the file from the list for all options.
    Attachment 266200
    You have to "move" or "copy" it to the SD Card or your phone. The reason there's no "save" option is because it's already saved in essence. You have "native access" to the file, as if it were on your device already.
    04-27-14 05:47 PM