Unless I'm going nuts here, has anyone else noticed the last seen feature after the latest update (4662) no longer functions properly to some of the contacts? I did a couple of restarts but still nothing seems to be working as it was on the previous version. Even tried to delete and reinstall the app too.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Nabooy; 04-02-13 at 08:59 PM.
    lilminx likes this.
    04-02-13 08:43 PM
    I am having the same issue here in Toronto - On the Telus network.
    04-02-13 08:46 PM
    I have contacted them already regarding this issue. Hopefully they will roll out a new update to this fix pretty soon.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 12:20 PM
    I've got a scrolling issue after update, have to scroll down to last received or sent message.

Posted via CB10
    ianbordas likes this.
    04-03-13 12:27 PM
    Sweet - Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the next update
    04-03-13 12:56 PM
    NG888, try to do a restart or a battery pull is most recommended after the installation. If that didn't worked either then try to do a reinstall of the app. See if that'll work or not.

koves, you're quite welcome. I'm just surprised that no one have noticed it so far.
    04-03-13 03:57 PM
    I have that too, but only with contacts without a chat in the app. I can see the online status of the people I already chatted with.
    04-03-13 05:14 PM
    I have that too, but only with contacts without a chat in the app. I can see the online status of the people I already chatted with.
    Yeah that is correct. I forgot to mention it in this way. Apparently, the last seen feature can be seen only if you contacts where you've chatted with them already. Now this is even worse than the previous issue with the status and profile pics.
    04-03-13 05:21 PM
    Yeah that is correct. I forgot to mention it in this way. Apparently, the last seen feature can be seen only if you contacts where you've chatted with them already. Now this is even worse than the previous issue with the status and profile pics.
    I've noticed issue has been brought up several times in the whatsapp review section in bb world. I hope they fix this asap!
    04-03-13 10:07 PM
    My issue is that it doesn't connect with my phonebook contacts even after the update.
    04-03-13 10:23 PM
    It's there, guys.

When you open an existing chat session with a friend, wait for 2 secs. It will show up.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 10:35 PM
    on my Z10 when I change the tone for when I receive a Whatsapp messege its ok until I restart the phone. After the restart the Whatsapp tone goes back to the default blackberry notification tone. Anyone else having this problem ? Who should be contacted by this ?
    04-03-13 10:36 PM
    I hope this is the right place to post this but last time you can't forward a picture from the picture menu to whatsapp contact and it has to be done from a chat window first. Well now u can on version 2.9.4662

WhatsApp "last seen" issue after update-img_00000277.png

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    04-03-13 11:03 PM
    on my Z10 when I change the tone for when I receive a Whatsapp messege its ok until I restart the phone. After the restart the Whatsapp tone goes back to the default blackberry notification tone. Anyone else having this problem ? Who should be contacted by this ?
    Yeah forgot to mention that, that has been a problem from the beginning :-(

So these two bugs that have to be fixed for me, and the really ugly interface should see an update in the next weeks hopefully. The most ugly app besides railroads on my Z10. The settings interface is way more beautiful.
    04-04-13 03:08 AM
    One more thing, my status is online all the time, even when i don't use the app and display is off! Bugs, bugs, bugs! OMG!

I wrote to them but have little hope esp. for the ugly interface!
    04-04-13 05:42 AM
    Does it not look kind of the same on the iphone?
    I have another issue with WhatsApp but im an not sure whether it is the phone or a app related problem. The app/ phone doesn't seem to remember my notification settings I have set. I have to enter my ring tones preference nearly every day. But only WhatsApp. Everything else is remembered by the phone.

Has anybody else noticed that as well?

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 09:40 AM
    Look at the last posts ;-)
    04-04-13 09:42 AM
    One more thing, my status is online all the time, even when i don't use the app and display is off! Bugs, bugs, bugs! OMG!

I wrote to them but have little hope esp. for the ugly interface!
    Have you left the WhatsApp app open as an Active Frame? Meaning minimized and not closed. What's puzzling is how do you know your status is Online if you're not using the app?????
    04-04-13 09:56 AM
    No, have closed it completely.

I asked my contacts, they told me besides one time I was always online. Which I wasn't!
    04-04-13 10:33 AM
    Unless I'm going nuts here, has anyone else noticed the last seen feature after the latest update (4662) no longer functions properly to some of the contacts? I did a couple of restarts but still nothing seems to be working as it was on the previous version. Even tried to delete and reinstall the app too.

Posted via CB10
    DITTO on both of these posts!

kinda annoying :s
    04-06-13 07:46 PM
    I've got a scrolling issue after update, have to scroll down to last received or sent message.

Posted via CB10
    I've also got the scrolling issue... getting on my nerves!! Also opening for App from a notification on the HUB takes forever... it's quicker to swipe and go to the active frame... which also means I have to keep the freaking app open 24/7 cause it takes even longer to restart if app gets closed...
    . Frustrating...

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 11:11 PM
    I have the last seen issue and contacted whatsapp about it but just received the standard response to a new support ticket

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 08:54 AM
    I have the last seen issue and contacted whatsapp about it but just received the standard response to a new support ticket

Posted via CB10
    Same here as well. Just what the heck happened to their support team?!
    04-07-13 01:29 PM
    Same here as well. Just what the heck happened to their support team?!
    : crickets : that's what happened

they've either shelved us OS 10 users to the side or they're not doing well as a company... I'm speculating but a year or so ago, I saw more ver. updates and much better email response rate... just my $.02
    04-08-13 09:12 PM
    I'm always "online" as well, not too sure what to think of that.

In a way, I'm sort of glad that no one really knows if I'm "online" or not, which in a way is better for me. Sometimes you want to chat with specific people while ignoring others
    04-09-13 12:05 AM
34 12