I am sorry if someone had posted about this. But recently I realised my whatsapp on my Z10 is kinda buggy. When there is lots if messages coming in, it gets very laggy in receiving and sending out messages. Esp group chats where I have more than 10 participants in it.

I wonder if anyone is experiencing the same problem as well?
    08-07-13 02:07 AM
    Mine seems ok to me, BUT I will try to take a closer look tonight
    08-07-13 08:21 AM
    One of the reasons why no one among my friends use WhatsApp-- even on iOS and Android. We use WeChat, which has more features. Also, while WhatsApp is only implementing the PTT function, WeChat already has this feature.

Attachment 190380
    08-07-13 08:28 AM
    I am sorry if someone had posted about this. But recently I realised my whatsapp on my Z10 is kinda buggy. When there is lots if messages coming in, it gets very laggy in receiving and sending out messages. Esp group chats where I have more than 10 participants in it.

I wonder if anyone is experiencing the same problem as well?
    Are you referring to a momentary pause before "pressing Send" and "seeing the message bubble pop into the conversation"? If so, then we're aware of the issue, and it will be fixed in our next release.
    yalo likes this.
    08-07-13 11:32 AM
    I have another trouble. Whatsapp dosen't riceve message if it closed or reduce in the task. We have to enter in whatsapp to revive notification and message! What's happening?!

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 12:16 PM
    Thanks WA for the reply! Great to hear that.
    08-07-13 02:08 PM
    I have another trouble. Whatsapp dosen't riceve message if it closed or reduce in the task. We have to enter in whatsapp to revive notification and message! What's happening?!

Posted via CB10
    I had this problem before. But it seems ok to me after the some update of the whatsapp version
    08-07-13 02:10 PM
    To fix, find a conversation that has tons of messages and clear the message history from within the conversation, should be way smoother after you do that.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 05:08 PM
    I have similar problems but at times more severe because of the large amount of chat groups I have ( i think) there are times when my messages will go missing. Also due to large amount of messages coming in from the group, can be hundreds or thousands, my hub would load message by message. Usually take a good 10-15 minutes before my whatsapp is able to run.

Do approach me for more information if needed

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 11:16 AM