WhatsApp still can't send files like pdf, doc, xls. WhatsApp still doesn't have feeds and channel like on BBM. I'm waiting those features on whatsApp more than the voice call.

Posted via CB10
    I'm sorry but feeds and channel lost their flame according to me.

Posted via CB10
    devin266 likes this.
    02-13-15 03:02 AM
    I don't care for feeds, and I hate channels, but the file sharing advantage is one big thing whatsapp still hasn't caught onto yet that BBM has.

Q10 on 10.3.0.908
    anon(8908445) likes this.
    02-13-15 03:21 AM
    I just see no reason why i cannot use both
    02-13-15 03:28 AM
    I just see no reason why i cannot use both
    I mean, you can use both, but with whom will you use BBM, when everybody else moved on to other platforms.
    02-13-15 03:33 AM
    you people know that whatsapp. is storage everything linked everything with Facebook, also material you send throw there service is there's to claim copyright and sell it to third parties. I only saying.

I rather use BBM that storage nothing and is only cloud based and trying to earn there money with channel and stickers.

people using whatsap, Facebook are property and all information is for sell, you don't know where that lead to and specially for young people. Please think about it if you don't wanted your history online be used against you in the future because it will .

There are allready signs that covermens using this information ,but also assurance companies , finance companies and more business are really keen to buy this kind information for now and in the future.
    Sallem, Q10Bold and MADBRADNYC like this.
    02-13-15 04:11 AM
    I have plenty of people who use BBM. as I gently push them to use it instead of watsapp and viber. especially viber.
    As watsapp is pretty good native app with hub integration. while viber is just ****.
    02-13-15 04:26 AM
    Someone who already have that feature can invite you (call you) and automatically you have that feature.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 04:35 AM
    you people know that whatsapp. is storage everything linked everything with Facebook, also material you send throw there service is there's to claim copyright and sell it to third parties. I only saying.

I rather use BBM that storage nothing and is only cloud based and trying to earn there money with channel and stickers.

people using whatsap, Facebook are property and all information is for sell, you don't know where that lead to and specially for young people. Please think about it if you don't wanted your history online be used against you in the future because it will .

There are allready signs that covermens using this information ,but also assurance companies , finance companies and more business are really keen to buy this kind information for now and in the future.
    That's why we need Telegram.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 04:36 AM

That's right but sadly no one cares! Looks at the number of each platform user base and you'd know how much people are concerned about their privacy / security.

We are living in a world of sheep, following trends and media with eyes shut. But still BlackBerry can loosen the robe a bit, might change a lot in the game.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 05:04 AM
    i don't know why but it seems that all of this is not so true or the version showed is false. i have the last beta, the same one you see in the picture and there is no call feature. Moreover, on the beta zone, they say about this update : "Miscellaneous fixes and updates"
    02-13-15 05:07 AM
    I have plenty of people who use BBM. as I gently push them to use it instead of watsapp and viber. especially viber.
    As watsapp is pretty good native app with hub integration. while viber is just ****.
    Oh, I didn't mean in the now, but in the future.
    If the trend of less features and getting features later continues for BBM, I doubt that most people will continue to use it.

I do like BBM though, so it's a shame that the BB management is effing up in that regard.
    02-13-15 05:10 AM
    Blackberry should sue WhatsApp, why not?
    First they copied the Web now calls.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 05:12 AM
    They are fast and quiet at implementing new features. The opposite of BBM and BlackBerry pretty much (announces something, and takes half a year to deliver).

Posted via CB10
    Hmmm wasn't whatsapp call announced over a year ago??? Lol

I still don't have it!

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 05:22 AM
    I'm on Q10 os 10.2.1 and I don't have call bottom on whatsapp
    I tried to deleted and reinstall it but non work
    I need this future,
    So what should I do to get it

SQN100-3 /Q10 Os 10.2.1.3062
    02-13-15 05:23 AM
    Blackberry should sue WhatsApp, why not?
    First they copied the Web now calls.

Posted via CB10
    I'm hoping you are being sarcastic

Posted via CB10
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    02-13-15 05:34 AM
    I'm hoping you are being sarcastic

Posted via CB10
    I think BlackBerry should generally sue more often.
    For... Well, reasons.

They won the Typo lawsuit!
    02-13-15 05:47 AM
    Someone who already have that feature can invite you (call you) and automatically you have that feature.

Posted via CB10
    I can conform this now I have that feature!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2243
    02-13-15 05:51 AM
    I don't have this feature

Posted Via CB10 from my Z10 Running OS10.3.1.1949
    02-13-15 06:06 AM
    Can anyone please invite me for that? Please tell then I will tell further details

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 06:35 AM
    It's sad, these are features originally on BBM, unfortunately BBM never gained enough traction to show off these features to many WhatsApp users because it lacked everything else WhatsApp had, such as picture, video, voice, location and file sharing on Group Chats, but most of all RELIABILITY. All I ever hear from cross-platform BBM users is complaints of bugs on Android and especially on iPhone. Windows? Let's not even go there! Now BlackBerry is finally adding picture share on BBM Group Chats but you still can't share anything else. Too little, too late.

In order to compete you have to first start off by offering everything the competitor offers, then work on new options such as BBM Channels , BBM Voice, Stickers and BBM Video.

I hope BlackBerry pays attention. Here's the most important thing you can do for BBM after adding the ability to share all types of files on Group Chats, ready? Add BBM VIDEO CROSS-PLATFORM! Do It! Do It Fast! And market the $4it out of it! Before WhatsApp beats you to it! And they will, if you fall asleep on the drawing board. They are a serious competitor and know how to deliver promptly and efficiently!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by GEO1ER; 02-13-15 at 07:15 AM.
    02-13-15 06:38 AM
    mine ver 10.11.1255.2 from beta zone, but no whatsapp call....-(

posted with authority via my amazing passport
    02-13-15 06:55 AM
    i don't know why but it seems that all of this is not so true or the version showed is false. i have the last beta, the same one you see in the picture and there is no call feature. Moreover, on the beta zone, they say about this update : "Miscellaneous fixes and updates"
    No it's not.

This is the description for the latest update.

WhatsApp Calls is here-whatsapp-image.jpg

Notice the clue of 'salamander crawled and beginning to whisper along it shores'?

Was that not what we are doing right now?
    Calling among our BlackBerry users?
    LOL..

Posted via my SEXY RED PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2267
    02-13-15 07:11 AM
    It's definitely not as clean as BBM voice. If you say otherwise, I'd think you really need a hearing check lol

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 07:24 AM
    That's why we need Telegram.

Posted via CB10
    all messages and keys (group chat and ordinary chat don't have end-to-end encryption) are stored on his servers
    02-13-15 07:32 AM
    I'm on Q10 os 10.2.1 and I don't have call bottom on whatsapp
    I tried to deleted and reinstall it but non work
    I need this future,
    So what should I do to get it

SQN100-3 /Q10 Os 10.2.1.3062
    Just waiting until someone invite you.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 07:35 AM
377 1234 ...