I am having issue with Whatsapp... new Whatsapp is not showing few contacts in favourite but they have Whatsapp installed... one is of my father I have their no. In contacts app but not seeing in Whatsapp fav nor in contacts under Whatsapp... to further check it I recheck all the things and will love to share

I have all my contacts sync with Google so basically my contacts app is all contacts sync with Google... Whatsapp read them properly and show them as favourites too... but when I sign in live account so contacts app merge the contacts that have same no. given on live.. e.g my father has live account and given his no. There so contact app read that and merge that Google and live account contacts... so now. in contacts my father name is showing phone no. Email and his birthday and lower down showing link(2) ... and now this contact that is merge automatically from live and Google contacts is not showing under Whatsapp not in favourite not in contacts in Whatsapp

So I check for others contacts too that are merge the same way from live.. all the contacts are not showing in Whatsapp
    So I go to contacts and split those contact and un link them now they are showing properly but again when I link then they are gone... so I think it should be fixed in this way I lost almost 40 contacts and have to unlink them to contact them...

Sorry for bad English but I tried my best to explain the issue

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 07:53 PM
    I'll BBM this thread to the WhatsApp BlackBerry team
    01-19-14 07:54 PM
    Been out of the threads for a bit. But what is this new what's app compared to the one already in BlackBerry World?

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 09:01 PM
    Been out of the threads for a bit. But what is this new what's app compared to the one already in BlackBerry World?

Posted via CB10
    Chat refinements have been added (some things hidden for privacy reasons)

Whatsapp beta issues-beta.png

Whatsapp beta issues-beta2.png

Whatsapp beta issues-beta3.png

Check this thread for more info (all places are full) http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=892136

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 09:28 PM