Hi,
    i'm a BlackBerry 10 app developer. Just i want to decide my next app to develop and need your help Thanks!
    06-22-14 09:18 AM
    A good video player that can play with variety of video formats and of course subtitles are supported

Posted via CB10
    06-22-14 09:21 AM
    OneNote
    06-22-14 09:33 AM
    One note or Vimeo..

Fat Mexican with a Z10 in CB10
    Mohamed Abdelsalam likes this.
    06-22-14 12:20 PM
    ownCloud News Reader. Only one native app exists for this.
    06-22-14 08:50 PM
    A premium clock app with selection of watch faces like Bulova Time or ChronoGrafik in ios. The world clock also on BB is not that good looking like that on the ios. BlackBerry have all the needed features but maybe we need a better design than what is currently available. You can get an inspiration from the recently held contest by Motorola for their wearable. Good luck on your next project. =)
    Last edited by kevin_fan; 06-22-14 at 09:21 PM.
    dmlis and Mohamed Abdelsalam like this.
    06-22-14 09:07 PM
    What type of app are you looking for? Productivity, Social, Media?
    How big of a project are you looking to take?
    Are you able/willing to reverse engineer apps that don't have all the APIs open? Example Google services?

I have many ideas, I'm all over these forums and know kind of what people want in all categories..
    miguel89to likes this.
    06-23-14 10:34 AM
    OneNote
    +1

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 10:35 AM
    What type of app are you looking for? Productivity, Social, Media?
    How big of a project are you looking to take?
    Are you able/willing to reverse engineer apps that don't have all the APIs open? Example Google services?

I have many ideas, I'm all over these forums and know kind of what people want in all categories..
    i'm asking about ideas for apps that maybe of interest for the BlackBerry community. Definitely, for me not every idea could be realized.
    my main categories of interest is the Medical/Health/Fitness and Productivity/Utilities domains.
    06-24-14 03:40 AM
    PDF page splitter/merger/rotator/extractor/remover with previews. Check PDF Split and Merge.
    06-24-14 05:06 AM
    i'm asking about ideas for apps that maybe of interest for the BlackBerry community. Definitely, for me not every idea could be realized.
    my main categories of interest is the Medical/Health/Fitness and Productivity/Utilities domains.
    My fitness pal, one note, spotify

Those are 3 big projects

Hopefully you can reverse engineer

Posted via CB10
    06-24-14 09:09 AM
    My fitness pal, one note, spotify

Those are 3 big projects

Hopefully you can reverse engineer

Posted via CB10
    My fitness pal ...interesting!
    anon(5818411) and miguel89to like this.
    06-24-14 05:18 PM
    Microsoft One Note!

Posted via CB10 C000DAC91
    06-24-14 05:51 PM
    My fitness pal ...interesting!
    I would definitely love a faster way to input my calories and such.

My fitness pal apk works but is a bit slow especially when you are trying to input a small thing like an apple

It takes approximately 20-30seconds to get to the "Add to Diary" button. 45sec-1min for a single food or 1.5-2min for a meal.

Yes I timed iy and it is a tad bit long for my liking

Here is the API: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/api
    You need to apply for it sadly, companies usually take a while for API requests so you would have time to do a different project before it.

I have many ideas like using the universal search feature to quickly add foods and etc.
    Posted via CB10
    06-24-14 10:49 PM
    I would definitely love a faster way to input my calories and such.

My fitness pal apk works but is a bit slow especially when you are trying to input a small thing like an apple

It takes approximately 20-30seconds to get to the "Add to Diary" button. 45sec-1min for a single food or 1.5-2min for a meal.

Yes I timed iy and it is a tad bit long for my liking

Here is the API: MyFitnessPal Developer Portal | MyFitnessPal.com
    You need to apply for it sadly, companies usually take a while for API requests so you would have time to do a different project before it.

I have many ideas like using the universal search feature to quickly add foods and etc.
    Posted via CB10
    i think developing a whole new fitness app is better and easier than waiting for API to use.
    06-26-14 03:41 AM
    i think developing a whole new fitness app is better and easier than waiting for API to use.
    Sounds even better

Fat Mexican with a Z10 in CB10
    06-26-14 08:23 AM
    Hopefully you can sync it with myfitnesspal that's usually my decider of fitness app. I don't think I'm alone here either.

There are tons of health/fitness apps. But do you notice the common question is: does it sync with mfp.

Fitocracy android port is amazing but they are having issues because they can't get it to sync with mfp yet.

I'm just trying to tell you what would be popular but do your passion.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-14 09:17 AM
    An alternative to PGPpg (not a fan of the current UI) and an app to encrypt files on the device using Serpent 256.
    06-26-14 01:49 PM
    A file browser with smb access so you can explore your network shares (remotely). There is still no native app available which offers this on BB10.
    FileBrowser does the job very well on ios and ES File Explorer/Solid Explorer on android. I can't imagine BB10 developers are not able to do it.
    It was somewhere on the todo list of PlayCloud, but it doesn't seem to be implemented soon.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-14 05:44 PM
    A native PDF printer so that one can print webpages to PDF for after use without having to use an internet based PDF engine.

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums
    Mohamed Abdelsalam and m1kr0 like this.
    06-26-14 06:04 PM
    A StartPage app (with customisable settings) which is accessible through extended search. Help free us from the privacy-raiding likes of Gmail, Bing and Yahoo.
    07-01-14 05:39 PM
    onenote, vk.com (it's like facebook but for russian-speaking users and for 1.5 year there is no one, still).
    07-03-14 12:50 AM
    onenote, vk.com (it's like facebook but for russian-speaking users and for 1.5 year there is no one, still).
    There was VKBerry once, but they never finished it and cancelled it it looked so awesome

bump for a native VK, because a lot people are waiting for it!
    07-05-14 03:44 PM
    OneNote
    + 1 to this!

Posted via CB10 on my amazing Verizon white Q10!
    07-05-14 03:47 PM
    Line naver, Kik messenger, kakao talk, instagram.

Native versions of these would be great not because I use them cause I dont but because a ****e load of the world does.

Differentiate or Die
    07-05-14 04:06 PM
36 12