I'm looking for the best voice recorder app. Right now I have found that Remember suits my needs the most. This is because I can make multiple folders and have notes. The only con is that I can't loop a whole folder's voice notes.

This might sound weird, but I'm looking to try a new way to study biology by summarizing what I've learned into a voice note.

I am looking to have a Biology folder and within that folder have a folder of each chapter which holds my voice notes that that specific chapter. I am looking to loop a whole folder's (chapter) voice notes.

Or is there a way to loop the voice notes myself using a site or something. To make each chapter 1 audio file?
    04-14-14 08:37 PM
    I'm looking for the best voice recorder app. Right now I have found that Remember suits my needs the most. This is because I can make multiple folders and have notes. The only con is that I can't loop a whole folder's voice notes.

This might sound weird, but I'm looking to try a new way to study biology by summarizing what I've learned into a voice note.

I am looking to have a Biology folder and within that folder have a folder of each chapter which holds my voice notes that that specific chapter. I am looking to loop a whole folder's (chapter) voice notes.

Or is there a way to loop the voice notes myself using a site or something. To make each chapter 1 audio file?
    I use Evernote for making voice notes and writing short descriptions beside each. As for the folder thing you want to do, why not just use the app "remember" you can make folders and make voice notes. Dont know if you can make folder in folder tho
    04-14-14 10:42 PM
    I use Phillips dictation recorder.

Attachment 263201

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 10:45 PM
    I use Evernote for making voice notes and writing short descriptions beside each. As for the folder thing you want to do, why not just use the app "remember" you can make folders and make voice notes. Dont know if you can make folder in folder tho
    I do use remember but the only cons are I cant loop the voices notes together

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 01:57 AM

Attachment 263201

Posted via CB10
    Thanks ill check it out

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 02:21 AM

Attachment 263201

Posted via CB10
    Just tried phillips dictation recorder and it has less features then Remember.
    - It lacks folder support
    - sorting is better on remember
    - it also doesnt let me loop any of the voice notes which is a feature missing on remember as well
    - it has weird features that I cant see me using like high priority, work, personal

Thanks for the suggestion though

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 11:48 AM
    I recall that Parrot (free) and Parrot Voice Recorder Pro are quite good

Check out Parrot - Voice Recorder in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/25431881
    04-15-14 11:52 AM
    Parrot is the best I think

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    04-15-14 12:46 PM
    I actually just tried parot and I really like it. The only thing I dont like is the folder thing and it wont let me loop my voice notes either.

The reason I want to loop voice notes so bad is because I have 1-2 minute voice notes for each sub unit and I want it to be hands free so I dont have to touch my phone every 1-2min

Another thing I didnt like about parot is, I have to pay $3 just to sort my voice notes when its pretty muxh identical to another app I already bought (call recorder +voice recorder is the app name) in everyway.

I thimk I just might be too picky for a niche/personalize feature that probably a lot of people wouldnt even think of. Even though it's the easiest way to study (other than youtube videos) for auditory/kinesthetic learners I find.

Thanks for the suggestion guys.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 01:12 PM
    I don't recall if Beyond Voice Recorder has the features you want.

Kalemsoft can play all files in a folder but is not cheap since it is generally aimed at Video but can play sound files.
    04-15-14 04:53 PM
    I don't recall if Beyond Voice Recorder has the features you want.

Kalemsoft can play all files in a folder but is not cheap since it is generally aimed at Video but can play sound files.
    I tried beyond voice recorder and didn't really like it.

Price isn't an issue, I'm watching the videos and will download the free version of kalemsoft, the app does seem interesting

Thanks for the reply!
    04-15-14 05:22 PM
    Ok so I got "almost" everything I need. Right now I am using Call Recorder and Voice recorder to record and rename the voice notes. I use File manager to get the voices into the Remember entree that I want.

I am still looking to loop my music/get my music on continuous.
    I can't find any solutions anywhere

This is an audio looper for iPhone
    https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/audi...mt=8&at=10l3Vy
    04-19-14 12:26 PM