I thought this is useful to speak out what we want the BB10 to have on certain Apps that we think is a "must have". Hope that will bring to the BB App department attention what the priority there are. For me, I feel there is great urgency to have CNBC real time,( a business must have, I use it every 5 minutes on my previous Iphone for stock market real time quote ), and magic jack ( for free long distance calls ). Any other idea, I will post further.
    04-11-13 09:41 PM
    SKYPE and BOA would be nice
    04-11-13 09:47 PM
    I'd love to have Shazam or SoundHound, I relied on those apps to get song info on the fly...

Oh, and TD Bank I'm waiting on too

Posted from my BlackBerry Z10 on CB10
    04-11-13 11:30 PM
    Skype, TD Bank, Bell Mobile TV (screw Netflix), Fitness app or quick refinement of the current ones, Yelp, native Samsung Smart TV remote (zero chance, but just a wish lol), native Kindle, native Songza , native Google Map (wishful thinking)

Then again its worth the wait as this phone is just awesome. Won't trade it for app availability.

Not fan of mobile sites or sideloads.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 11:50 PM
    Last.fm, BOA, Shazam, dictionary.com and skype. Oh, and instagram just so everyone shuts up.
    04-12-13 02:32 AM
    Contact info for all the apps mentioned here are listed in my thread below. I have received direct responses from all of them. Some have said apps are in development, some taking a wait and see approach, some flat out not supporting BB10 at this time.

If you want to see these apps on BB10 then let the developers know, they're certainly not going to read it on these forums!

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ng-out-781831/
    04-12-13 07:35 AM