I really hope that BeBuzz is on BB10! Anyone have any confirmation if the app with be available at launch or at all on bb10??

Thanks!!
    #BB10Believe #Jan30th

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    robkd and travaz like this.
    01-01-13 02:06 AM
    YES!!! I don't know how I could live without my different-colored LED notifications. Maybe though, there will be an option default in the phone to change the color. We'll have to until for January 30th to know that though.
    travaz likes this.
    01-01-13 02:33 AM
    And native BeWeather. No Android port like with the Playbook.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Crackberry App!
    Spencerdl, robkd and travaz like this.
    01-01-13 09:48 AM
    Maybe I was dreaming but I thought we were going to have access to the LED customization in BB10?
    01-01-13 10:18 AM
    I agree. I've gotten use to the different color light notifications over the years and would like that with BB10. I also use and like BeWeather. I hope Belshare is working on both BeBuzz and BeWeather for BB10.
    01-01-13 10:23 AM
    AOS LED for me. Bebuzz's new Version is having major problems.
    01-01-13 05:34 PM
    If we can get AOSLED who needs BeBuzz? I dropped that app a long time ago when Sultan refined his. It does so much more than BeBuzz. Let's hope he ports his over to BB10or a lot of people are gonna be lost...me first
    spike12 likes this.
    01-01-13 05:41 PM
    Maybe I was dreaming but I thought we were going to have access to the LED customization in BB10?
    BB7.1 already has it with the latest builds. You can change the LED colour. While it doesn't offer what BeBuzz offers, it's a good indication of what's to come in BB10!
    01-01-13 05:55 PM
    We do have access to the LED for BB10
    https://developer.blackberry.com/cas...vice__led.html
    https://developer.blackberry.com/cas..._ledcolor.html

sample code
    https://github.com/blackberry/Cascad...ree/master/led
    01-02-13 08:34 AM
    Thanks for the great info! I know that on the latest 7.1 on my 9900 has the ability to change the led colors built into the os! I prefer to use bebuzz but lets see what BB10 has to offer!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-02-13 11:46 AM
    I prefer Advance OS and LED. And have purchased it. anyone want my copy of Bebuzz?
    01-02-13 01:36 PM
    I have yet to switch over to AOSLED, but from what I've read it sounds like a very good multi function app. I'm not sure if I need all that for what I use my BlackBerry device (9930) for.
    01-02-13 02:27 PM
    I have yet to switch over to AOSLED, but from what I've read it sounds like a very good multi function app. I'm not sure if I need all that for what I use my BlackBerry device (9930) for.
    Umm what do you use BeBuzz for on your device ? AOSLED is in my opinion much better, the developer responds to questions quickly, fixes any bugs quickly, and puts in some great updates that users find more functional after imputing some suggestions to put in a future update. He added an update to Mine two update versions ago and so this developer has Amazing feedback.
    01-02-13 05:31 PM
    Umm what do you use BeBuzz for on your device ? AOSLED is in my opinion much better, the developer responds to questions quickly, fixes any bugs quickly, and puts in some great updates that users find more functional after imputing some suggestions to put in a future update. He added an update to Mine two update versions ago and so this developer has Amazing feedback.
    What is the name of the app. A search for aosled turns up nothing. A search in app world for led notic\fications turns up several but no aosled
    01-02-13 06:26 PM
    What is the name of the app. A search for aosled turns up nothing. A search in app world for led notic\fications turns up several but no aosled
    The full name of the app is Advance OS and LED. There is a free and a pro version. The pro version has access to all features and is worth the money. But you should grab the free one and give it a try before buying. And no, not "advanced", "advance"
    01-02-13 06:59 PM
    Hopefully BeBuzz or AOSLED come to BB10 soon. The stock notification options on my Z10 are very lacking and I really miss all my custom notifications and reminders...
    02-08-13 10:12 AM
    Someone posted in another thread that AOSLED wont be coming to BB10, which is a shame and i hope Sultan changes his mind...maybe its because he hasnt got a Z10 to try and convert it over or something.

As for Bebuzz?? i used to have it on my 9900 and previous devices but got rid of it after i discovered AOSLED. IF AOSLED is defintely not comig then i hope that Bebuzz or something similar to AOSLED becomes available. Reason i say this is that Bebuzz is buggy at the best of times, had numerous issues with each version on my 9900 until i ditched it for AOSLED.
    02-08-13 11:58 AM
    Just sent Bebuzz an inquiry on bb10. Hope to hear from them in the next few days
    02-22-13 02:54 AM
    There's an issue with BB10 that only allows these types of apps to work when it's a live tile. Once you remove it from the screen then the effect is gone. Evidently it's a API thing that Blackberry haven't released.

Maybe they are saving it for an OS update for native support? One can hope.
    02-22-13 03:19 AM
    There's an issue with BB10 that only allows these types of apps to work when it's a live tile. Once you remove it from the screen then the effect is gone. Evidently it's a API thing that Blackberry haven't released.

Maybe they are saving it for an OS update for native support? One can hope.
    That was the beauty and the downfall of the java bbos.
    02-22-13 04:26 AM
    It's apparently and API issue on several levels. Some have said that there is no API access to LED yet, but others dispute that. The biggest thing is as just mentioned above - to be running, it has to be an active frame too.

There was something a week or so back about new APIs coming that will allow "headless apps". Some were guessing that meant apps that can run without having to be a "frame" too. That could open up more possibilties.
    02-22-13 10:24 AM
    It's apparently and API issue on several levels. Some have said that there is no API access to LED yet, but others dispute that. The biggest thing is as just mentioned above - to be running, it has to be an active frame too.

There was something a week or so back about new APIs coming that will allow "headless apps". Some were guessing that meant apps that can run without having to be a "frame" too. That could open up more possibilties.
    There are APIs to access the LED, that's not the issue.
    There is no facility to run headless apps yet, so that is an issue if you can't leave the frame open.

But the biggest issue for LED apps is the lack of access to "system monitoring" APIs.
    Take a look at ColorID...they've done the best they can with the provided APIs. Despite them using all available APIs, there are still several bugs and glitches related to when to LED flashes, which events you can modify the LED for , and what filters you can place on the modifiers.

The APIs to monitor system events just aren't sophisticated enough yet to allow for LED apps to function properly.
    02-22-13 10:43 AM
    FYI - the Color ID thread is here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/app-ann...w-bb10-773919/

The lack of being able to run "headless" is a big issue. Hopefully that ability comes soon. BeBuzz will face the same issues. Perhaps they are waiting until that ability is possible before they release a version.
    02-22-13 11:35 AM

We have also made LED possible in HUB++ Disco LED for BB10. It has some additional features such has message preview and filters in addition to LED.
    BlackBerry World - HUB++ - Disco LED Edition
    03-20-13 09:23 AM
    I want one without having an active frame open...

Posted via CB10
    kevinnugent likes this.
    03-20-13 09:44 AM
31 12