Any word on Waze coming to BB10??? Either Native or Droid port.... I used to use it constantly on my 9860... But when I upgraded to 7.1 the voice commands stopped working along witb other issues with it... I know Waze wasn't doing anything further for BBOS... But I would sure love a BB10 version r even the droid port
    12-23-12 04:23 PM
    Any word on Waze coming to BB10??? Either Native or Droid port.... I used to use it constantly on my 9860... But when I upgraded to 7.1 the voice commands stopped working along witb other issues with it... I know Waze wasn't doing anything further for BBOS... But I would sure love a BB10 version r even the droid port

I did search but I'm on my 9860 and I'm not seeing results
    12-23-12 04:26 PM
    I think it's going to be available on the BB10
    as long as I remember, waze has been only in beta version for BB users, and hopefully on BB10 it will become the final release.
    Let's just hope that the GPS is good so you can easily locate where you are, and the screen is big enough for you to see the maps & directions
    12-25-12 09:55 AM
    I emailed them and got the generic "At this time, there are no plans to support the BB OS. As market forces change, we might consider adding such support."
    you can feel free to contact then your self. . .(couldn't hurt. . .)

Waze: [email protected] or support site Technical FAQs Wiki and Forum - Waze Support
    12-25-12 11:12 AM
    I think it's going to be available on the BB10
    as long as I remember, waze has been only in beta version for BB users, and hopefully on BB10 it will become the final release.
    Let's just hope that the GPS is good so you can easily locate where you are, and the screen is big enough for you to see the maps & directions
    I was using it on my 9860 before I upgraded to 7.1 I thought it was great until I saw the iOS app.. But it was still good and accurate and the fact that you could control it... I lost voice commands on my 7.1 upgrade.. Dunno why.....

Thanks Afro.. I will definately contact them.. Until then I guess I'm gonna have to side load the Droid version
    12-25-12 11:45 AM
    I love waze but there's no indication it's coming to BB10. I emailed their PR guy Michal Habdank-Kolaczkowski ([email protected]) asking about this. That was several weeks ago, and I'm still waiting for a response. Nothing has been said on their website either. They might be taking a wait-and-see approach. We can only hope.
    12-28-12 08:31 AM