04-30-14 01:41 PM
1,097 ... 2627282930 ...
tools
    Sorry..been busy...but, I like hub++. Has led for email, sms, bbm but only if on lock screen). No whatsapp yet though. Doesn't drain battery all that much and active frame does need to stay open. I prefer it to BeBuzz, because of dev support and for me it's easier to use. Search in the forum for hub++, there is tons of information

Posted via my oh so cool Zed 10
    Thanks bro...
    06-13-13 03:55 AM
    Hi shao, I finally did it! Thanks.but why for the BlackBerry Q10 device the superbar is on the bottom not on the top? Can you make changes for the superbar on the top.it will be more awesome. You're the best!

Posted via CB10
    Answered earlier in the thread. It seemed a reasonable answer, but I can't remember waht it was.
    06-13-13 01:42 PM
    Sorry..been busy...but, I like hub++. Has led for email, sms, bbm but only if on lock screen). No whatsapp yet though. Doesn't drain battery all that much and active frame does need to stay open. I prefer it to BeBuzz, because of dev support and for me it's easier to use. Search in the forum for hub++, there is tons of information

Posted via my oh so cool Zed 10
    Bebuzz has released a newer version with whatsapp led too.....
    Waheed hussin likes this.
    06-13-13 01:57 PM
    Shao,

until someone else posted on here that they were having issues, I didnt get motivated to do anything about my issues, but I will now throw in my $1.99 worth. Currently I have v3.5.6.2 installed and as of about 2 hours ago, that was the latest update on App World, starting with the update prior to this one when I would reboot my phone, and then launch the app, the splash screen would come up and stay for an abnormally long time and then the app would close, this would continue for approx 4-12 times before I could get the app started and stay open. The other day I saw your post about deleteing the app, rebooting the phone while continuing to hold the power button down until the blue BB start-up screen appears, then reinstall the app. Well that worked like a charm, UNTIL the next time I rebooted the phone and then it is back to the same old, launch-spalsh screen-crash, cyclic issue. I am running OS v 10.1.0.2342 on my Z10.
    06-14-13 10:04 AM
    Hi shao, I finally did it! Thanks.but why for the BlackBerry Q10 device the superbar is on the bottom not on the top? Can you make changes for the superbar on the top.it will be more awesome. You're the best!

Posted via CB10
    Its really just an issue of space. Not enough room at the top on the q10.
    06-14-13 09:26 PM
    Is it possible that you add pollen count for people that suffer from hay fever shano?
    k3cub likes this.
    06-15-13 04:08 AM
    Hi Shao,
    Very minor issue I just noticed:
    With the current weather displayed, the bottom of the humidity text is getting clipped a bit in the active frame.
    Attached Thumbnails Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000119.jpg  
    06-15-13 12:52 PM
    Is it possible that you add pollen count for people that suffer from hay fever shano?
    Is there a source for each type of pollen count?
    06-15-13 12:53 PM
    Am not sure not really seen any thought yahoo might a done it too mite not be to fit it all in the active frame was just a idea tho
    Last edited by jonny12345; 06-15-13 at 05:51 PM.
    06-15-13 03:36 PM
    Hi Shao,
    Very minor issue I just noticed:
    With the current weather displayed, the bottom of the humidity text is getting clipped a bit in the active frame.
    I don't see that problem here...

Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000104.png
    06-15-13 11:50 PM
    I don't see that problem here...
    No, and I don't see it on mine right now, either.
    However I did mention it was with the current weather displayed, you know, at the time I took the screenshot.
    I didn't say that everyone would see it all the time.
    But as you can see on my screenshot, it's something that was showing for me, so I figured I'd mention it.
    It probably is something that will occasionally show for others, too, so I would say it is a very minor issue.
    Didn't really think I'd need to clarify that.

However, to be a little more clear anyway, since you have made me consider this a bit more, currently my wind line is showing:
    Wind: SW 14.48km/h - all on one line!

At the time of my screenshot, it was showing
    Wind: WSW
    then wrapped on the next line 16.09km/h

I suspect the extra W in WSW forced the Wind line to wrap from one line to two (since I guess it couldn't all fit on one line),
    which is why the humidity on the line below got clipped by the title of the Active Frame.

Possible solutions might be to move the whole weather display in the active frame up a bit higher, since there appears to be a bit of unused space at the top, or set either the wind or humidity text to lower font size (maybe only if you have more than 3 letters in wind direction), or just round wind speed to something like 16km/h without the decimal places.

Again, I just wanted to mention what I was seeing at the time I was seeing it,
    and now why I think I was seeing it, and some ideas on possible solutions.
    I'm not saying everyone will be seeing text clipping all the time, but might in certain wind conditions.

Big thank you to Shao for reading through all of this.
    Last edited by FuriousK; 06-16-13 at 12:56 AM.
    dracolnyte likes this.
    06-16-13 12:31 AM
    How offer should weather up date shano same in super bar and active frame updated 10.38pm it's now 11.34 and no change
    Last edited by jonny12345; 06-17-13 at 05:35 AM.
    06-16-13 03:11 PM
    I just had a look and yahoo where I pull the weather from does not supply that information unfortunately.
    06-17-13 08:34 AM
    Version 3.5.7 has been submitted to BB World includes some small bug fixes and the fix for weather getting cut off on the Z10.
    06-17-13 08:35 AM
    I just bought the app and I'm going to be honest...

Z10 on 10.1

This app is so incredibly buggy, I can't even use it.

-folders have more 4+ images and it still tells me that I don't have at least 2 images.
    -wallpaper orientation are all rotated when using my z10 photos.
    -free wallpapers can't even download. Gives me a "Could not connect to server" error

I hope your update solves these issues.

edit: seems as though photos taken with my z10 are rotated.
    Last edited by bluetroll; 06-17-13 at 05:02 PM.
    06-17-13 04:36 PM
    How offer should weather up date shano same in super bar and active frame updated 10.38pm it's now 11.34 and no change
    It's not even me, but pet peeve when someone spells someone else's name wrong.

His name is Shao, not shano!
    revtech likes this.
    06-17-13 08:13 PM
    I also can't download the free wallpapers and my battery percentage in the status bar keeps getting stuck. I have only had this issue since I turned on parental control.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 06:46 AM
    Version 3.5.7 has been submitted to BB World includes some small bug fixes and the fix for weather getting cut off on the Z10.
    Not yet updated on app world bro
    06-18-13 06:51 AM
    It varies based on a few variables but generally it will update once every hour and 15 to hour and a half.
    06-18-13 08:14 AM
    I just bought the app and I'm going to be honest...

Z10 on 10.1

This app is so incredibly buggy, I can't even use it.

-folders have more 4+ images and it still tells me that I don't have at least 2 images.
    -wallpaper orientation are all rotated when using my z10 photos.
    -free wallpapers can't even download. Gives me a "Could not connect to server" error

I hope your update solves these issues.

edit: seems as though photos taken with my z10 are rotated.
    Are you using the sd card if so try the device memory.

There is an issue with my web host currently which is why the downloads are not working. I've been on the phone with them and it should be resolved in the next few hours.
    06-18-13 08:16 AM
    Not yet updated on app world bro

It was approved last night
    Dear BlackBerry World Vendor,

Research In Motion is pleased to inform you that release '3.5.7' of your product 'Wallpaper Changer HD' has been approved.

Regards,

The BlackBerry World™ Team
    But it appears BB World is not showing any updates from last night, hopefully they will fix it soon.
    06-18-13 08:17 AM
    Hi Shao,

I just downloaded this for my Z10. The active frame is working fine. But, the superbar and the wallpaper aren't. I downloaded two of the free packs of wallpapers, but in the file directory they are all just 0kb or 1kb, and won't open. When I try to play the slide show I just get a black screen. Nothing happens for the superbar at all. The only permission I denied is the one for other BBM users to contact me. Any ideas what's wrong?

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 11:20 AM
    Oops, sorry. I just saw that you are working on the download issue. I'll wait and see if that fixes my problem.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 11:22 AM
    Download issue has been resolved now.

Also v3.5.7 is live now in BB World.
    06-18-13 12:11 PM
    It's not even me, but pet peeve when someone spells someone else's name wrong.

His name is Shao, not shano!
    I think that's auto correct, no?

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 12:46 PM
1,097 ... 2627282930 ...