Have the same when upgraded to 10.2. Every time when unlocking the phone it says picture set as wallpaper. Please fix that. Thank you

Posted via CB10
    Spawn12 likes this.
    10-23-13 05:35 PM
    I'm not mad, I didn't pay a lot, and devs have a lot to do, maybe even the stupid popup didn't even happen in the preview... lez hope it gets solved... cheers

Posted via CB10
    10-23-13 06:39 PM
    Now I know what you guys have been talking about. I just updated to the new official, and there it is.
    I was on 10.2.0.1443 and had no issues at all. Sigh.
    10-23-13 08:07 PM
    Yes please ask Shao to help us poor souls out

Now I know what you guys have been talking about. I just updated to the new official, and there it is.
    I was on 10.2.0.1443 and had no issues at all. Sigh.
    10-23-13 08:32 PM
    Good luck with a response from Shao; he's no Vijik, that's for sure.

I had problems with Ultimate Screen Saver from the start: whenever I tried to select a wallpaper to download the 'curtain closing then opening' animation would trigger and I was uanableto use anything but pictures on my device (which sucks because all my pics are on my microSD card and the reason I wanted the app was for the aquarium animated scene).

I emailed Shao 2 or 3 times over the course of a week or so and got nothing but the cricket sound in response.
    10-23-13 09:00 PM
    Hopefully Shao will fix the bugs we are having since updating to 10.2, one being the wallpaper has been set popping up every few minutes.
    10-24-13 08:35 AM
    Hopefully Shao will fix the bugs we are having since updating to 10.2, one being the wallpaper has been set popping up every few minutes.
    Looks like he's given up. I realize the app was only a dollar but we who paid deserve a response at least.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 08:51 AM
    Probably waiting on headless version to be approved so as to push one update only, still the silence is unbearable.

Via my Zormtrooper...
    10-24-13 08:57 AM
    I for one am willing to pay more on a new and improved version

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    10-24-13 09:21 AM
    Folks give the guy a lil bit of a break, I am sure he is working diligently. If I remember correctly from a different app developer, when he updated his app to 10.2, even though headless isnt an option it required a complete rewrite. If shao is having to do the same, that takes a lil time, especially since he doesnt have just one app out there.
    labyrinth9 likes this.
    10-24-13 12:01 PM
    OK. I spoke to him. He's been busy with some projects and is sorry for being absent here. As for the pop up, there is nothing he can do. It's a BlackBerry issue. It is baked into the OS, and he has spoken to BlackBerry but doesn't know if and when they will change that.

So there you have it. We will have to deal with the pop up for now, I guess.
    10-24-13 05:46 PM
    OK. I spoke to him. He's been busy with some projects and is sorry for being absent here. As for the pop up, there is nothing he can do. It's a BlackBerry issue. It is baked into the OS, and he has spoken to BlackBerry but doesn't know if and when they will change that.

So there you have it. We will have to deal with the pop up for now, I guess.
    I understand the busy part as many of us get that way but it only takes a second to reply himself in the thread. I have sent a few support emails to him with no reply which again could have been taken care of with just a simple post in here. Just not happy with his support I guess. Thanks for the heads up though Hamsterwheel.
    10-24-13 06:22 PM
    Upgrade to 10.2 and now this app constantly throws a pop up saying my wallpaper has been set.

Super annoying because it worked pretty good on 10.1. Now I'm not using it.

From my Z10 to YOU, BOO-YAH!
    Elite1 likes this.
    10-24-13 06:29 PM
    Yep... super annoying... but I really need the superbar.. I hope it will fixed soon..

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 08:24 PM
    It was fine until I updated to 10.2
    Hope it's possible to get rid of that wallpaper changed popup message!

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I get it too but other than popping up it doesn't cause any problems - does it? Or has anyone run into anything?

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 12:03 AM
    Yeah I get it too but other than popping up it doesn't cause any problems - does it? Or has anyone run into anything?

Posted via CB10
    I think it also makes my z10 hot n battery drain faster.. I might be wrong but after I closed the app.. my z10 was back to normal... but once again, It might be just a coincidence..

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 01:06 AM
    I think it also makes my z10 hot n battery drain faster.. I might be wrong but after I closed the app.. my z10 was back to normal... but once again, It might be just a coincidence..

Posted via CB10
    I haven't experienced any faster than normal battery drain or excessive heat because of Wallpaper Changer HD App
    10-26-13 05:13 PM
    I just want MORE WEATHER SETS, like the USMC custom.....HINT,HINT.....more of a choice than whats there....SMILE. I can deal with the other stuff
    jordan559 likes this.
    10-26-13 07:38 PM
    I just want MORE WEATHER SETS, like the USMC custom.....HINT,HINT.....more of a choice than whats there....SMILE. I can deal with the other stuff
    I totally agree. It would be great to see the USMC custom one.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    10-26-13 07:44 PM
    I totally agree. It would be great to see the USMC custom one.
    Let me see what I can do. I need to convert the set and send it to him so he can add to the next update.
    jordan559 and Spencerdl like this.
    10-27-13 10:20 AM
    Let me see what I can do. I need to convert the set and send it to him so he can add to the next update.
    Thanks Z, that would be AWESOME......HUGE SMILE
    10-27-13 06:15 PM
    Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000542.png
    Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000541.png
    Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000543.png

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 08:48 PM
    @Shao:

Workaround idea to minimize our 10.2 popup problem:

Offer option for battery percentage increments to be user defined.
    To be specific: Give options for battery percentage to be in increments of 1%, 2%, 5%, 10%, or 20%.

So I could set to 5% increments, and I'd only see the popup 1/5 as often as I would have.

For me that would make the current situation tolerable. Currently popups are too distracting, especially if playing a game or watching media that's burning battery faster, with message blocking part of screen repeatedly.

This is how you CB10, son!
    Spencerdl and FuriousK like this.
    10-28-13 06:21 AM
    @Shao:

Workaround idea to minimize our 10.2 popup problem:

Offer option for battery percentage increments to be user defined.
    To be specific: Give options for battery percentage to be in increments of 1%, 2%, 5%, 10%, or 20%.

So I could set to 5% increments, and I'd only see the popup 1/5 as often as I would have.

For me that would make the current situation tolerable. Currently popups are too distracting, especially if playing a game or watching media that's burning battery faster, with message blocking part of screen repeatedly.

This is how you CB10, son!
    Good luck with that, he's a no-show past few weeks. He might get interested when the app stops selling due to everyone being on 10.2.

Via my Zormtrooper...
    10-28-13 06:33 AM
    Good luck with that, he's a no-show past few weeks. He might get interested when the app stops selling due to everyone being on 10.2.

Via my Zormtrooper...
    Guess he's not interested in helping the people who have already paid him.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 07:17 AM
1,097 ... 3637383940 ...