I really like this app, and use it all the time. I have recently noticed that when I have the app open in Active Frame for a few hours, at some point the active frame stops showing the data, although the Super Bar continues to show the updated data (see screen shot below):

Attachment 196438

Then, no matter what I do inside the app (refresh, etc.), it will not work until I close the app and re-open. Then, it's back to normal (see screen shot below):

Attachment 196440

Is this a bug? By the way, I have an unlocked STL100-2 phone on official 10.1.0.4181.

Posted via Z10
    I have exactly the same issue with the same software versions as yourself.
    08-28-13 10:07 AM
    This app seems to be abandoned? Sad to see no real fixes for a long while now.
    08-28-13 09:20 PM
    Well, good thing, 1443 seems to have fixed the crashing with the app, wonder what on 1371 broke the app?!
    08-28-13 11:36 PM
    This app seems to be abandoned? Sad to see no real fixes for a long while now.
    Seriously? I release weekly updates to fix bugs.

I have many other projects on the go and (as noted earlier in this thread) just because I dont reply here to ever post doesn't mean I dont read them.
    08-29-13 08:38 AM
    Seriously? I release weekly updates to fix bugs.

I have many other projects on the go and (as noted earlier in this thread) just because I dont reply here to ever post doesn't mean I dont read them.
    Shao I have mentioned this before and it seems others feel the same way that although you may read these posts we get very little feedback from you so we don't know if our concerns are being addressed as I have posted numerous things about your evolution browser as well but you have never confirmed if my points are being considered. I completely understand you have many different apps to support but as end users we really appreciate feedback and sometimes I choose to download some apps over others due to the visibility of the developer.

Posted via CB10
    joesworld, 1magine and moody like this.
    08-29-13 10:00 AM
    Seriously? Shao is one of the most visible dev out there. He listens and responds believe me. It may not seem like it, but he does. Patience, and all fixes will come if they are possible.

Posted via Z's Z10
    08-29-13 01:47 PM
    Seriously? Shao is one of the most visible dev out there. He listens and responds believe me. It may not seem like it, but he does. Patience, and all fixes will come if they are possible.

Posted via Z's Z10
    I am not denying that Shao works very hard and has a lot of good apps but I believe he could respond to more posts on the forums for example this app has multiple updates but the issue with the active frame still happens and he hasn't commented recently about trying to fix it.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 02:55 PM
    I am not denying that Shao works very hard and has a lot of good apps but I believe he could respond to more posts on the forums for example this app has multiple updates but the issue with the active frame still happens and he hasn't commented recently about trying to fix it.

Posted via CB10
    And how many developers provide minute-by-minute updates on their $1 apps? The fact there are updates still coming is fantastic! Some of the apps I've purchase for $1 have turned out to be one-hit wonders and never got updated. I think Shao is doing fine.

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.0.1443
    08-29-13 06:08 PM
    And how many developers provide minute-by-minute updates on their $1 apps? The fact there are updates still coming is fantastic! Some of the apps I've purchase for $1 have turned out to be one-hit wonders and never got updated. I think Shao is doing fine.

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.0.1443
    We will have to disagree as although updates are good, knowing what the updates should fix is just as needed as despite the updates this app remains basically the same as when I downloaded it many months ago with the same issue of the active frame getting stuck.
    08-30-13 12:30 AM
    I've been purchasing apps from Shao for years. He's one of the best developers out there. We all should be thankful for people like him. Most of the devs jumped ship long time ago.
    At the end of the day if this app doesn't satisfy you, buy another app from other dev. You can't keep everybody happy no matter how hard you try. And please, don't tell me that 1-2$ per app is gonna ruin you, especially if you live in the us or Canada. Even if you live in Somalia I don't think that one dollar will bankrupt you.
    And keep in mind that all apps today are very limited because of Blackberry not because devs are not working hard enough. In my honest opinion blackberry apps will start to reach their full potential only after blackberry will release all api's to the devs and remove all programing restrictions

Just wait and see what happens after Shao releases Leave It On headless app. Not only you will be surprised but you and every one else will see blackberry with different eyes

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 03:59 AM
    I really like shaos apps as well but I just want a bit more visibility from him on the forums to say what he is working on.
    08-30-13 08:05 AM
    I really like shaos apps as well but I just want a bit more visibility from him on the forums to say what he is working on.
    Hmm. U in love with Shao? Lol

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 09:49 AM
    I browsed the first set of pages and search is only limited on CB10, but did not see my question addressed.

When selecting a folder to rotate or even a single wallpaper, some photos are rotated 90 degrees.

Any way to stop or fix this?

Posted via CB10 Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1371
    08-30-13 10:25 AM
    I browsed the first set of pages and search is only limited on CB10, but did not see my question addressed.

When selecting a folder to rotate or even a single wallpaper, some photos are rotated 90 degrees.

Any way to stop or fix this?

I have had this since the last update,no idea how to fix though.
    08-30-13 01:23 PM
    I have had this since the last update,no idea how to fix though.
    From what I read up to page 15 or so... it is not possible to adjust photo's in app yet.

The way I worked around it was to crop the photo ever so slightly and you can verify in photo cycle wallpaper. I have a specific folder for the photos I want in rotation, but they are all copies. All the originals are safe and sound when I edit and crop.

08-30-13 01:31 PM
    I don't know if this already asked before.. but I wanna know.. shao do u have the timeline for this app become headless? Since if, I'm not mistaken, the gold 10.2 sdk has been released.. thx.. I love the superbar..

Posted via CB10
    pmccartney likes this.
    09-06-13 11:33 AM
    I don't know if this already asked before.. but I wanna know.. shao do u have the timeline for this app become headless? Since if, I'm not mistaken, the gold 10.2 sdk has been released.. thx.. I love the superbar..

Posted via CB10
    I know he submitted the headless version to Blackberry for approval but I don't know the outcome of that

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    09-06-13 08:04 PM
    I know he submitted the headless version to Blackberry for approval but I don't know the outcome of that

Posted via CB10
    Wow.. that's good to hear..i hope we can get it soon...

Posted via CB10
    09-06-13 08:31 PM
    Yeah. Getting so anxious waiting. I know there are more weather sets for the app too. About 10 more styles made by Hamster.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4
    COPiSEN likes this.
    09-06-13 09:31 PM
    I guess I really need to start using this app that I've had since it's release....SMILE
    09-06-13 10:45 PM
    I enjoy this app. It changes the look of my phone and keeps it fresh. Looking forward to the headless version
    moody likes this.
    09-09-13 12:38 PM
    Hi Shao, any chance of getting the weather source updated? Few days now sitting at 'unknown' restarting app did not help.

09-09-13 08:44 PM
    I'd like.some.new weather sets.

09-09-13 09:23 PM
    Can't wait for this to go headless! This is the only app I have open 24/7 I would love to have it run in the background finally.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 11:39 PM
    I'm with you on that one!!!!

09-10-13 05:07 AM
1,097 ... 3132333435 ...