The #1 best selling BB10 Wallpaper and Personalization app!

Always keep your home screen looking fresh and new. Now with the added SuperBar featured Wallpaper Changer is the ultimate home and lock screen customization tool! There is no other app like it.

Don't have any wallpapers or looking for some new ones? Download over 70 high-definition wallpaper packs right from within the app!

The SuperBar is a new and unique feature to display additional information below the status bar on your home screen (and on the lock screen). At a quick glance you and see your battery status, weather, date and more.

BBM™ connected, share your favorite wallpapers through BBM™, E-mail, Twitter and Facebook.

SuperBar functions:
    • Displays battery level in %
    • Display current date
    • Options to show: current weather, next calendar event, free memory, a custom message and more!

Wallpaper Features:
    • Supports JPG & PNG format picture files.
    • Low battery usage, won't drain your battery.
    • Customizable rotation times.
    • Option to rotate in order or randomly.
    • Displays battery meter in active frame (when minimzed)

Download:
    http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps3b0ab895.png
    BlackBerry World - Wallpaper Changer HD

** Please note there is a bug in some of the current OS versions that prevent Wallpaper Changer from reading wallpapers correct from an SD Card, if you have this issue the temporary work around is to use the device memory for your wallpapers.

** New features coming soon! The most frequent request is for Wallpaper Changer is to able to run in the background, this will be added as soon as it is possible.
    Shao128, i was wondering if you know of any fixes for my issue with wallpaper Changer on my z10 stl-3 running 10.2.0.341 alpha c os. The problem is when launched, it opens then freezes and force closes itself. I know it is a beta os, but no other apps off of the bbw have had these issues, well the ones I have installed.

If it is so let due to the fact that it is a beta os then that is okay, but i was wondering if any updates Inn the near future are being developed to fix this problem?

Many thanks in advance,

Joey
    07-01-13 06:32 PM
    I think it's pretty rough on a dev to have to develop for three different OSes at the same time.
    I mean here i am on 10.0.9 still (not even 10.0.10 like others had!)
    and some people are on 10.1 and still others on 10.2 (not an official OS yet, right?)
    I have a feeling it is a bit of trouble to make this app work flawlessly on all OSes. I wonder if that is why we are all having different problems or hiccups with the app occasionally.
    07-01-13 06:56 PM
    No... It's close. The one you have is part of the BB stock wallpapers (file name: BB_Blue.jpgp).

I was able to do a screen capture (while swiping the icons as far over before switching to the next window). I then cropped the image to remove the bottom phone,search and camera icons.

This is the Verizon default wallpaper (cropped).
    <snip>
    I think I spotted the full version of your Verizon wallpaper in here, thanks to work by SCrid2000 with DarcyTallGuy's tool:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...lashes-824503/
    07-02-13 01:51 AM
    I have a suggestion regarding the color of the battery symbol when the app is minimized. I think it shows Green when Full (100%), becomes White immediately when even slightly below Full, and then I think (not sure though) it turns Yellow at about Medium level, then Red when Low. All colors are good, except the White, which happens to be most of the time. It makes the app look black and white. I suggest changging White to Green as well, since there is still a lot of juice left before it reaches the Yellow level. White does not mean much anyway, and it looks un-impressive! Not a big deal, but I think it would look better!

Posted via Z10
    07-06-13 11:17 PM
    Shao, I am still getting the active frame getting stuck, any updates on a fix?

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 01:27 PM
    Shao, I am still getting the active frame getting stuck, any updates on a fix?

Posted via CB10
    My active frame used to get stuck and when I moved up to 10.1 OS it cured itself! Is your OS still 10.0?
    07-11-13 06:56 AM
    My active frame used to get stuck and when I moved up to 10.1 OS it cured itself! Is your OS still 10.0?
    No I am in the UK and on Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.2354.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 08:09 AM
    Hmmm ok well then the OS must not be it. What does it do, not update?

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    07-11-13 08:34 AM
    Lol my active frame makes me laugh. It can read the future.

Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000339.png

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-11-13 09:49 AM
    Hmmm ok well then the OS must not be it. What does it do, not update?

It works for a while and then shows a minimised version of the settings screen in the active frame.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 02:53 PM
    Hi. I'm having an issue where I choose a folder and I get an error message "less than two wallpapers were found in this folder". The folder has 90+ images, a mix of jpg and png. I'm on a Q10 OS 10.1.0.4543.

Anyone else run into this? Solution? Is it just a beta OS issue?

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 08:48 PM
    It seems to be for photos on the card. Move photos to a native folder and try it there. I use one image from the card. I bought this app for the Superbar part, not the wallpaper changer.

Sent from here.
    07-12-13 08:54 PM
    I use images from my sd card and dont have this issue.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 09:22 PM
    Hi. I'm having an issue where I choose a folder and I get an error message "less than two wallpapers were found in this folder". The folder has 90+ images, a mix of jpg and png. I'm on a Q10 OS 10.1.0.4543.

Posted via CB10
    Just a troubleshooting thought (not close to reading the whole thread), and I'm with kelly I bought the app for the superbar so I haven't tried the changer part. Have you tried separating the jpg and png in separate folders? Just to see if that fixes it, my first guess without reading 30 pages, maybe there is a glitch in file type association issue...?
    07-12-13 09:41 PM

Posted via CB10
    While moving the images to the device will work I had it working fine reading files from an 8GB SD card. I just moved everything to a new 64GB card and got the less than two images error which was interesting.
    07-13-13 06:57 AM
    The strange thing for me is that I have another folder on SD card of mixed images (jpg and png) that works fine. I don't really care that much about the wallpaper changer aspect - I never really used before but thought I'd try using with this smaller selection of images. So now I'm just being hard-headed in wanting to make it work. :-)

I thought maybe it was because I created folder on PC (that was an issue a loooonnggg time ago with BBOS) so I tried creating folder on SD card via BB - with same result. I know I could move images to the device but I don't want to. For starters I frequently try a new beta OS and don't restore backup, which means I'd lose images every time...

Posted via CB10
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    07-13-13 01:49 PM
    While moving the images to the device will work I had it working fine reading files from an 8GB SD card. I just moved everything to a new 64GB card and got the less than two images error which was interesting.
    I get it on 32g.

Sent from here.
    07-13-13 06:59 PM
    I didn't bother with this app for a while because I was on a leaked OS, and I don't think a developer should be bothered with troubleshooting an app for leaked OSs. However, I'm back on an official OS (AT&T 10.1.0.2019 on Z10), and the basic functionality of the app is still not working properly for me... 10.1 is currently the most widespread OS...

First and foremost, in the super bar, the next event shown (calendar) is not the next event; it seems to skip repeat events. This is very frustrating, because I already unsubscribed from another calendar to get it to pull from my default calendar, and now it's still not working. Especially frustrating since that functionality was my main reason for purchasing this app.

Also, the wallpaper rotation seems stuck at 45 minutes, regardless of the time selected.

Edit: changed the rotation to 5 minutes, and it is changing more quickly now; it measures time a little strangely, but not an issue. The calendar on the super bar still is.
    Last edited by lambique; 07-14-13 at 12:38 PM.
    07-14-13 06:40 AM
    Alright i havw to laugh at the app now. I havent used in a few days due to it doesnt update in the active window or the superbar. So its closed, shut down. YET my wallpaper keeps changing like its active. Lol kinda cool

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 03:36 PM
    Alright i havw to laugh at the app now. I havent used in a few days due to it doesnt update in the active window or the superbar. So its closed, shut down. YET my wallpaper keeps changing like its active. Lol kinda cool

Posted via CB10
    Hate to say it but I also kinda lost my patience on the app atm and noticed quite an improvement in battery life also...

Think I will wait for the headless APIs, guess that will fix some issues.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 06:57 PM
    hi, is possible to translate weather (or app) to another language?

thx
    07-17-13 02:22 AM
    Just had to uninstall it due to no update on superbar weather or battery percentage. Originally had problems with active tile which went away, now the superbar is stuck.

07-20-13 08:52 PM
    can somebody share the "wallpaper changer hd" with mi via bbm ?
    my pin: 2ADAE3FC
    07-26-13 12:39 PM
    can somebody share the "wallpaper changer hd" with mi via bbm ?
    my pin: 2ADAE3FC
    You need to purchase this app. No one can send it to you via bbm. It is a paid app. Please do not ask for this or you will be reported.

07-26-13 08:45 PM
    I really wish the superbar would be on the top for the Q10, not the bottom. I've emailed Shao about this, but haven't received any response.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-13 06:51 AM
1,097 ... 2930313233 ...