Then you should be whining to BB for not doing it, not expecting a freebie from the guy that used his skill and time to make it happen.

Do you work for free?
    ..Steve.. and Elite1 like this.
    06-09-13 06:06 AM
    Some apps are really worth the cost. "Wallpaper Changer HD " is certainly one of them, especially with all the one-to-one support its developer provides!

Posted via Z10
    deslyh and jaydee5799 like this.
    06-09-13 07:40 AM
    Some apps are really worth the cost. "Wallpaper Changer HD " is certainly one of them, especially with all the one-to-one support its developer provides!

Posted via Z10
    Agreed!

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 08:01 AM
    Then you should be whining to BB for not doing it, not expecting a freebie from the guy that used his skill and time to make it happen.

Do you work for free?
    Where is the whining... and this required not much time to make... no profit should be expected

Kah
    06-09-13 12:34 PM
    Where is the whining... and this required not much time to make... no profit should be expected

Kah
    Pretty sure you're just trolling now, but I can't not reply.
    How can you say how difficult or easy it was to code this?
    If it's so easy, go ahead and make the same app yourself. Free.

Why would you start posting in a thread where an app author takes the time to take bug reports and suggestions for his app and say he should be doing it for free, though?
    He made the app, yeah, but he's still adding features and fixing bugs. That takes time. He needs money to keep working on it, right?

We really do need to support the authors taking time to make good apps for BB10 so they keep doing it!
    (regardless of whether you feel they simply fill niches that maybe BlackBerry themselves should have filled)
    06-09-13 01:32 PM
    Pretty sure you're just trolling now, but I can't not reply.
    How can you say how difficult or easy it was to code this?
    If it's so easy, go ahead and make the same app yourself. Free.

Why would you start posting in a thread where an app author takes the time to take bug reports and suggestions for his app and say he should be doing it for free, though?
    He made the app, yeah, but he's still adding features and fixing bugs. That takes time. He needs money to keep working on it, right?

We really do need to support the authors taking time to make good apps for BB10 so they keep doing it!
    (regardless of whether you feel they simply fill niches that maybe BlackBerry themselves should have filled)
    +1
    06-09-13 02:24 PM
    Will get it when it becomes free

Kah
    Hahaha...Kah at it again
    06-09-13 04:41 PM
    Shao, is it possible to put the number of emails, text, or notifications into the superbar/active frame without peeking into the hub kinda like how legacy devices have it?

Posted via CB10
    COPiSEN likes this.
    06-09-13 06:34 PM

Kah
    Is this real life?

Posted from my ZED10
    VR6 likes this.
    06-09-13 10:17 PM
    No, I honestly had the same idea a day or two ago.

Yes, that's right... I'd love to see notifications on the home screen! Without a number, so it's cleaner looking and has more room, or with if easier.
    3 of us crazies posting that request in 24 hours; we can't be the only ones.

Also, I think the weather icon set options now need to be moved out of the SuperBar options.
    And I'll add my +1 for having them higher res for the active frame too, please.

Sorry for being whiny Shao. Just requests/suggestions.

This is how you CB10, son!
    06-10-13 01:09 AM
    I wouldn't mind having the notification options, but I like the weather in super status bar (sorrry Noah)..
    I don't always have my screen on the active frame page, and I like seeing the weather up there...if only it were bigger in size though...
    06-10-13 07:07 AM
    I wouldn't mind having the notification options, but I like the weather in super status bar (sorrry Noah)..
    I don't always have my screen on the active frame page, and I like seeing the weather up there...if only it were bigger in size though...
    And I agree with this one. I don't usually have my phone on the Active Frames and I would like the weather up there like it was in OS7.1
    Jus saying.
    mzceetee likes this.
    06-10-13 07:18 AM
    Thank you to everyone for all the feedback! I do read every post.

In the next version the font size has been increased for the weather in the active frame. For Z10 it will also display humidity since there is more room in the active frame.
    I'm currently working on stabilizing everything, there are a couple bugs I want to resolve then I will release the next version.

I do like the idea of notifications in the Superbar, however I'm not sure if there is an API to get unread message counts. I could count the messages as they come in, but I'm not sure I'd have a way to tell if there were read or not. I'll have to look into it.

New active frame on the left, old one on the right:
    06-10-13 08:52 AM
    Hi Shao, larger text looks great!

Instead of humidity, how about a current Feels Like /Real Feel temp? Does Yahoo offer that?

joesworld likes this.
    06-10-13 10:17 AM
    Hi Shao, larger text looks great!

Instead of humidity, how about a current Feels Like /Real Feel temp? Does Yahoo offer that?

Up here we call that the humidex (humidity index) Good idea instead of humidity.
    I also appreciate the larger font. Don't always have my reading glasses handy. Thanks
    06-10-13 03:29 PM
    I'm limited to what yahoo supplies for info, if you look under RSS Response section of this page you can see what info is available: http://developer.yahoo.com/weather/

If there is a more popular option than humidity I'll add that instead.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    06-10-13 03:33 PM
    Shao, is it possible to put the number of emails, text, or notifications into the superbar/active frame without peeking into the hub kinda like how legacy devices have it?

Posted via CB10
    I would argue that peeking into the hub with a simple partial slide up is exactly what that gesture is there for. I, for one, don't want thus nice clean superbar/active frame cluttered up with info that is readily accessible elsewhere (unlike the weather which isnt).
    Good luck, Shao, pleasing everyone! Thanks for your continued development on this app.

From my Q10
    06-10-13 06:07 PM
    I'm limited to what yahoo supplies for info, if you look under RSS Response section of this page you can see what info is available: http://developer.yahoo.com/weather/

Kah carter, u see how's the developer responded? Worth the money apps! Tq shao!

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 06:10 PM
    I would love to have the superbar displaying the weather on the lock screen and display # of notifications in the home screen while the active frame being the weather. thats how I would like it to be designed. not sure if thats too complicated
    06-10-13 09:37 PM
    I would love to have the superbar displaying the weather on the lock screen and display # of notifications in the home screen while the active frame being the weather. thats how I would like it to be designed. not sure if thats too complicated
    Too complicated! GTFO!

Kidding, kidding...

06-10-13 11:18 PM
    I would argue that peeking into the hub with a simple partial slide up is exactly what that gesture is there for. I, for one, don't want thus nice clean superbar/active frame cluttered up with info that is readily accessible elsewhere (unlike the weather which isnt).
    Good luck, Shao, pleasing everyone! Thanks for your continued development on this app.

From my Q10

+10

A partial swipe is built in and works perfectly.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 11:32 PM
    Shao, the last few days I've started having some weird glitches happening. It gets stuck on displaying weather in the active frame regardless of what I choose (usually battery with slideshow). Repeated restarts of the app don't fix it. I've had to uninstall completely and reinstall it to resolve the issue. I'm running official 10.1.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    06-11-13 03:06 AM
    Hey Shao. love you're app. But battery percentage monitor isn�t still on par with the super bar. The super bar shows the correct battery level while in the active frame, it stucks after like it has gone 9% down and stays there. Pls fixe that and I�m very happy
    06-11-13 03:37 AM

As posted earlier hope this may help for weather :

Is shano active much on this fourm?
    Hi shano I'm on 10.0 no problems with my wc will be updating my z10 to 10.1 with in the next 24hours and will get new update of your app to will let you no how it gos how it's working after my update.
    Ps have you Tryed pulling wearer data from http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/ it's a reliable sorce and all ways up to date
    Dose wether not just from uk but all over the world
    06-11-13 03:45 AM
    As you can see here
    Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000415.png

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 03:48 AM
1,097 ... 2425262728 ...