Not a random reboot. Only Wallpaper Changer HD closes, all other active frames remain open. Very annoying.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 09:09 AM
    I bought it 2 days ago, and it was working fine, but today the Weather is not showing up. Is the Weather service down? Everything else appears to be working though.

ok nevermind.. i just closed my mobile network and restarted it and it is working fine now.
    06-02-13 09:51 AM
    Can someone help me? Sorry if it was already discussed. I moved the location from the default location on the device where the wallpapers were saved and created a new folder on my sd card name wallpapers. When I go to set my new location to get the images from I get the following message.

I took a screenshot of it. In my new folder I have over 90 images. I even closed out the app and restarted it. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
    Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000132.png

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 11:35 AM
    Can someone help me? Sorry if it was already discussed. I moved the location from the default location on the device where the wallpapers were saved and created a new folder on my sd card name wallpapers. When I go to set my new location to get the images from I get the following message.

I took a screenshot of it. In my new folder I have over 90 images. I even closed out the app and restarted it. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
    I've seen it mentioned before that for some people the app can't access Wallpapers on the microSD card.
    (Might be related to OS version because I'm pretty sure I've read about issues accessing the media card with other apps too.)

Until the issue is completely worked out, I think the only workaround is to move your Wallpaper folder to your Device Memory.
    06-02-13 01:30 PM
    I've seen it mentioned before that for some people the app can't access Wallpapers on the microSD card.
    (Might be related to OS version?)

Until the issue is completely worked out, I think the only workaround is to move your wallpaper folder to your device memory.
    I have photos on device only, I even disabled rotation, yet active sync frame got stuck.
    06-02-13 01:32 PM
    I have photos on device only, I even disabled rotation, yet active sync frame got stuck.
    I was just specifically talking about the issue with the app not being able to access pics on the media card (and that I've seen that particular issue with other apps too, so it may be more of an BB 10 OS problem than something any app author can fix.)

The issues with the active frame are a completely different beast, I think, and I'm sure Shao's working on it.
    06-02-13 01:59 PM
    Ok thanks, I will move them back.

(Might be related to OS version because I'm pretty sure I've read about issues accessing the media card with other apps too.)

Until the issue is completely worked out, I think the only workaround is to move your Wallpaper folder to your Device Memory.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 05:53 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000132.png 
Views:	812 
Size:	154.8 KB 
ID:	167634

Posted via CB10
    Yeah this is exactly my issue...Shao knows

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 04:11 PM
    Also Shao when appointment names are long they crash into the battery percentage.

Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000664.png

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 05:45 PM
    Yeah this is exactly my issue...Shao knows

Posted via CB10
    What are the extensions on the files? Jpg, jpeg, png?

Thanks
    06-03-13 05:51 PM
    V3.5.3 has been submitted to BlackBerry World. It includes a (potential) fix for the active frame issues as well as the weather icon set being customizable in the active frame (so it can match the icon set used in the superbar). Also added a battery icon to the Superbar on the Q10. This is only for OS 10.1. For 10.0 it will be another day or 2.
    Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_20130289.png
    06-03-13 05:54 PM
    What are the extensions on the files? Jpg, jpeg, png?

Thanks
    Mostly jpg and png
    Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000667.png

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 07:43 PM
    V3.5.3 has been submitted to BlackBerry World. It includes a (potential) fix for the active frame issues as well as the weather icon set being customizable in the active frame (so it can match the icon set used in the superbar). Also added a battery icon to the Superbar on the Q10. This is only for OS 10.1. For 10.0 it will be another day or 2.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130289.png 
Views:	1640 
Size:	573.5 KB 
ID:	168026
    Thanks Shao. Just got the update in BlackBerry World.
    06-03-13 11:49 PM
    Just got the update! My only wish would be for the weather icons in the active frame to be of a higher resolution and for the information text (high/low etc) to be larger.

Not complaining mind you, just a suggestion!

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 12:04 AM
    It's working now better, but sometimes the weather does not update for a while in active frame.... it becomes blank.
    06-04-13 04:03 AM
    Pics from the sd card does work. It's how I use the app

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    Doesn't work for me. Something I'm missing, maybe?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 05:39 AM
    Just a suggestion Shao, can we have the active frame icon setting where we have option to select active frame selection. We have to go to Super bar settings every time & I have selected custom display for Super Bar, have have to go a long process every time so change an icon.

Also the active frame icon went blank for a while now & showed icon again after some time.

Attachment 168235

Attachment 168236
    Attached Thumbnails Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000082.png  
    06-04-13 07:56 AM
    I moved pics from device to memory card & browsed & selected that folder on mem card & it does not detect those pics. & suggestions? Should I reboot mobile??
    06-04-13 08:14 AM
    Rebooted still did not detect, moved to device & pics were detected by the app.
    06-04-13 08:27 AM
    Doesn't work for me. Something I'm missing, maybe?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    I am only using the superbar so I choose a pic from the sd card. I have never tried the actual "changer" part of it to rotate because I don't want my wallpaper changing.

Is that what you are trying to do? I think this is an issue and Shao is working on it.
    06-04-13 09:53 AM
    I was wondering where you get weather data. My location is currently showing 16 degrees F higher than the actual temperature, so obviously the data are coming from a far away station somewhere. I do get the same numbers from the BlackBerry Accuweather app, but BeWeather (using wunderground data) is much, much closer to the actual temperature.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 02:41 PM
    I was wondering where you get weather data. My location is currently showing 16 degrees F higher than the actual temperature, so obviously the data are coming from a far away station somewhere. I do get the same numbers from the BlackBerry Accuweather app, but BeWeather (using wunderground data) is much, much closer to the actual temperature.

Posted via CB10
    It pulls from the weather data from Yahoo.
    06-04-13 04:01 PM
    Seems like the new update solved the vanishing weather info in the active frame - bug.

Running since it came out and it's still working fine

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 07:51 PM
    Hey Shao,
    For the list of cities after you search for your location,
    Any chance you could make the text bigger?
    I know it's not something you have to do often, but I've had trouble actually tapping the correct city before just because the text is so small and I sometimes hit one above or below.
    06-04-13 08:45 PM
    Seems like the new update solved the vanishing weather info in the active frame - bug.

Running since it came out and it's still working fine

Posted via CB10
    Wow can't wait for the update for the 10.0.9 and 10.0.10 people.

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    06-04-13 09:31 PM
1,097 ... 2223242526 ...