I use this same setup and my battery percentage always matches my battery level as well. The weather sometimes gets behind but if I close and open the active frame again its all good.
    Same here
    05-25-13 01:10 PM
    Ok the active frame has officially driven me insane

I've wasted countless hours on it and I dont know why it is not updating for some people.

So what I think I will do is add other options for the active frame like weather forecast. I'll leave the battery meter as an option (just have it display a warning that it may not work as expected).

I'm doing some other testing as well based on the other feedback in this thread, so I'll post later this weekend with updates.
    OOOOHH...Brilliant. Now...you know I'm going to ask...can we have the option to choose the weather sets I made in the active frame? And maybe not just the forecast, but the actual icon? Make sense? Of course having the options for people who don't care about that sort of thing
    mzceetee likes this.
    05-25-13 01:12 PM
    Quick preview. More later...
    Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_20130285.png
    mzceetee, ..Steve.. and rjedge54 like this.
    05-25-13 01:16 PM
    Oooohhhh I like how this is looking!!!!!! Can we use some different sets?? That would be the ultimate.!!!!

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    mzceetee likes this.
    05-25-13 01:22 PM
    Quick preview. More later...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130285.png 
Views:	1207 
Size:	547.8 KB 
ID:	165157
    Yes!!! Please let us choose the sets!! Do you need me to resize them?? Not a problem you know

Posted via my oh so cool Zed 10
    mzceetee likes this.
    05-25-13 01:35 PM
    Oooooh I like the size of Active Frames on the Q10. Makes me think 6 per page would look nice on portrait devices like Z10.

[/ off topic ]

Annoying question:
    Could we separately customize the weather icon sets for the SuperBar vs the Active Frame?

Maybe down the road...

This is how you CB10, son!
    05-25-13 06:02 PM
    Yes!!! Please let us choose the sets!! Do you need me to resize them?? Not a problem you know

Brilliant
    Posted from my lovely BlackBerry Z10
    05-25-13 07:06 PM
    OOOOHH...Brilliant. Now...you know I'm going to ask...can we have the option to choose the weather sets I made in the active frame? And maybe not just the forecast, but the actual icon? Make sense? Of course having the options for people who don't care about that sort of thing
    I love where you are going with this Hamster

05-25-13 07:08 PM
    Brilliant Shao..... way to go
    05-25-13 07:28 PM
    Hi shao, how about adding option for battery temperature on superbar? Tq

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 08:24 PM
    Wow. We just gave you a ton of work to do!!!!

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    05-25-13 09:27 PM
    Regarding the battery percent in the active frame, I've also had mine stop updating compared to the actual battery percentage at times.
    I think I've noticed it happening mostly at times when I've been connecting and disconnecting the usb cable, like it stopped updating when the phone started or stopped charging maybe.

Anyway, I love the idea of having different options for the active frame like the weather!

Just curious. Any chance the option to have the super-bar background not be shaded on the home screen (so it matches) will make it in there? Thanks.

[Edit just to clarify: I meant lock screen when I said home screen.]
    Last edited by FuriousK; 05-28-13 at 02:04 PM.
    05-26-13 05:14 PM
    Great app, but the weather not updating in the Superbar is my biggest complain. I really like the option to show the weather in Active Frame though (instead of battery percentage). Anyway, good work, please keep updating/fixing!

Posted via Z10
    05-26-13 09:15 PM
    Regarding the battery percent in the active frame, I've also had mine stop updating compared to the actual battery percentage at times.
    I think I've noticed it happening mostly at times when I've been connecting and disconnecting the usb cable, like it stopped updating when the phone started or stopped charging maybe.

Anyway, I love the idea of having different options for the active frame like the weather!

Just curious. Any chance the option to have the super-bar background not be shaded on the home screen (so it matches) will make it in there? Thanks.
    +1 on making the status bar match

05-26-13 09:34 PM

+2 status matching and a way to update the weather.

05-26-13 10:01 PM
    I for one am looking forward to "headless" apps when this one can run in the background with just the tidy little status bar (weather and battery) and no active frame!

From my Q10
    mzceetee and FuriousK like this.
    05-26-13 10:19 PM
    Still problems with this app after a while active frame is not updating anymore ( battery) have to close it then re open and then it's good for a while, already saw that there was a update on its way, hope this will sort the little things out Ohw and when I delete the app, and reboot there is still the bar displaying the weather

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 05:16 AM

I for one like the SuperBar shaded to look like it's part of top banner, aside from being legible regardless of wallpaper.

05-27-13 05:46 AM
    I for one like the SuperBar shaded to look like it's part of top banner, aside from being legible regardless of wallpaper.
    I love the shaded look too, when it's docked below the top banner.

But it looks a little funny on the lock screen, where there's no shaded top banner.
    That's where I'd prefer the super-bar to have a clear background, just for the lock screen.

I'm not sure if it's possible to configure it separately like that, though, shaded for most of the time, clear for lock screen.

If some people would prefer clear all the time, though, an option for shaded or clear would be a nice addition.
    Elite1 likes this.
    05-27-13 11:29 AM
    Version 3.1.5 has been submitted.

Includes:
    - Re-wrote some of the core functionality
    - SD Card is now supported for wallpapers (worked around the OS bug)
    - Built in photo editing (OS 10.1 required)
    - Fix for active frame not updating
    - New slide show feature in active frame
    - Better error handling and feedback, if something is wrong the app will notify you better as to why it isn't working
    Thanks Shao for being so active on the forums. I just purchased your app last night and am impressed so far. One issues that I have and looks to have been fixed is reading wallpapers from the SD card. I install new leaks weekly on my Z10 and need it to work off the SD Card as I wipe my phone with every new OS version. Hope you can help, I'm getting the "Less than 2 wallpapers were found in this folder" error when I select my wallpaper folder on SD Card.
    05-28-13 10:59 AM
    Yep, really Noah

I don't use rotating wallpapers though, just the superbar with rotation disabled, one single wallpaper, weather, and battery only in the active frame.

So far on all versions, I haven't had an issue with the wrong battery percentage showing in the active frame.

Not sure whether it's just pure luck, or the issue lies with wallpaper rotation?
    Nope. My settings are the same as yours and I still have the battery update problem occasionally. It does not occur all the time, but it happened this morning where my battery was at 92% and WPCHD reported 94%. The other day it reported 78% but the battery was actually at 62%. Only the active frame is in error, not the super bar and the variation is confirmed via Battery Guru and BB10 in the settings.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 11:29 AM
    I think I've noticed it happening mostly at times when I've been connecting and disconnecting the usb cable, like it stopped updating when the phone started or stopped charging maybe
    Me too, battery percentage stopped syncing after I plugged in the USB cable

Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000637.png

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 04:42 PM
    @VR6:

Nice wallpaper!

VR6 likes this.
    05-28-13 06:28 PM
    Under SuperBar Settings > Weather Icon there are 2 icon sets, can you show us what they are?
    05-29-13 12:09 AM
    Under SuperBar Settings > Weather Icon there are 2 icon sets, can you show us what they are?
    Under SuperBar Settings, ensure the top bar says Show: Weather. This will expose the button for Weather Icon.

Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000485.png Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000484.png

05-29-13 12:40 AM
1,097 ... 1920212223 ...