I find many times that the Pictures (downloaded from the app) in the media card doubles by itself. Like I have 67 pics downloaded from within the app & I find they almost double/duplicate to 117 many times & I have to delete them.
    05-18-13 02:14 AM
    Ok thinking i got the rotating wallpaper issue fixed, it seems like it still rotates, i have it set to 10 hrs and every 10 hrs it changes the wallpaper :/ even though in my superbar settings i have the rotate feature set to off.

Also still getting wallpapers in the active frame which i find highly annoying.

Hoping Shao fixes these issues soon with an update.
    05-20-13 07:05 AM
    Waiting for update sir, have to restart the app many times in a day...
    05-20-13 08:46 AM
    First of all I have to say I love Wallpaper Changer HD, however this morning it quit on me and would not open. So I un installed it and then tried to reinstall thru My world and I got a message that there was an error trying to install? I'm wondering if there is an update coming to fix this glitch?

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 08:43 AM
    Is there any update here?
    Wallpaperchanger HD absolutely doesn't work on my Q10 with xxx.238 SW.
    When is the next update coming?
    Last edited by L2C; 05-22-13 at 02:41 AM.
    05-21-13 04:18 PM
    New version 3.1.8 was approved a few hours ago.

Includes:
    - Bunch of bug fixes
    - Option to disable slideshow in active frame
    - Added new icon set for weather (in SuperBar settings screen) - Thanks Hamsterwheel!

If you experience any issues with this version please post here with and also include which OS you are running.

Thanks.
    05-22-13 08:02 AM
    New version 3.1.8 was approved a few hours ago.

Includes:
    - Bunch of bug fixes
    - Option to disable slideshow in active frame
    - Added new icon set for weather (in SuperBar settings screen) - Thanks Hamsterwheel!

If you experience any issues with this version please post here with and also include which OS you are running.

Thanks.
    Hi Shao,
    downloaded this version and so far okay. It shows Battery on the lower screen, and also showed the weather, now it doesnt, once I opened the app (it was running in a window) and closed it, the weather reappeared again.
    Running xxx.238 on Q10.
    05-22-13 10:34 AM
    Just downloaded the update.......... looks great till. Hope it solves the battery update percentage problem..... will report.... Loved the minimize button we had in the original app, if possible re add it .... thx.
    05-22-13 11:56 AM
    1 hour gone & battery percentage looks good, but in active sync frame, the percentage line black colour is lighter then other background black colour. Also I had entered my city for weather & it wasn't showing fine till now in Super bar, but now it shows unknown city, also temp is a bit imperfect, it should be 29 & not 27%. Attached pic.

Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000073.png
    05-22-13 01:53 PM
    Hi Shao,
    after a day of usage:
    Superbar working
    The minized window stopped updating the battery percentage at 29% - could get it to update again by closing the app and reopening it.
    Runnin on Q10 - FW:xxx.238
    05-22-13 05:49 PM
    I just updated wallpaper hd this afternoon, and now the super bar covers up the top part of my screen.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 08:28 PM
    I just updated wallpaper hd this afternoon, and now the super bar covers up the top part of my screen.

Posted via CB10
    Screenshot please!

This is how you CB10, son!
    05-23-13 12:46 AM
    Hi Shao, so sad to say that issues are persisting after this morning's update.

I like the active frame options you've set, but selecting them rarely seems to execute my selection.

Weather icon set selection seemed to work correctly. Went back to original, but cool option!

And active frame battery percentage went off the tracks eventually too. More than once today even. After a device reset, it still froze an hour later.

I know you must be frustrated and you're working hard on fixes, so I'm sorry to report issues...

Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.1720

05-23-13 12:47 AM
    Update is good for me. Only issue I've had with past versions and this one, is the battery percentage sometimes doesn't coincide with the status bar; active frame seems to stop at one point or another. Not sure what causes it and have not been able to duplicate.

Posted from my ZED10
    05-23-13 01:24 AM
    Shao, do you think the battery indicator issue (doesn't match status bar) on the active frame could have something to do with the screen dimming to standby or being put on standby? I know I have certain apps that simply turn off or stop functioning properly when the screen dims (os limitations surely). Obviously I'm not a dev but just throwing a theory out there, if you haven't already investigated it.

App is flawless for me except for that occasional hiccup.

Posted from my ZED10
    05-23-13 01:29 AM
    Hi just noticed that if I have pic rotating in active frame, the battery percentage freezes, but without pic. It works fine, but I haven't checked for full day yet. Also had posted for weather temp, I get error during night only, day time it's fine. Please check.
    05-23-13 05:43 AM
    Still having the issue where if i set my wallpaper rotation to off, it still rotates even if i set it to 10 hrs. Other than that the update seems to work fine, i no longer have the wallpaper in my active frame but as i said the wallpaper keeps rotating every 10 hrs.
    05-23-13 07:24 AM
    Just checked again in Photos folder of wallpaper of this app........ the wall papers have doubled........ Can anyone explain & has faced this problem...... Guide....
    05-23-13 09:15 AM
    Still have the percentage problem...... had to restart the app, even without pics in Active Frame.....
    05-24-13 11:57 AM
    Still having no issues whatsoever...
    05-25-13 07:53 AM
    Still having no issues whatsoever...
    Wow really Phill?
    You leave it open always and your active frame battery percentage always stays "live" and accurate?

I hope so!

05-25-13 08:42 AM
    Ok the active frame has officially driven me insane

I've wasted countless hours on it and I dont know why it is not updating for some people.

So what I think I will do is add other options for the active frame like weather forecast. I'll leave the battery meter as an option (just have it display a warning that it may not work as expected).

I'm doing some other testing as well based on the other feedback in this thread, so I'll post later this weekend with updates.
    05-25-13 08:47 AM
    Wow really Phill?
    You leave it open always and your active frame battery percentage always stays "live" and accurate?

I hope so!
    Yep, really Noah

I don't use rotating wallpapers though, just the superbar with rotation disabled, one single wallpaper, weather, and battery only in the active frame.

So far on all versions, I haven't had an issue with the wrong battery percentage showing in the active frame.

Not sure whether it's just pure luck, or the issue lies with wallpaper rotation?
    05-25-13 08:59 AM
    Right still having issues with my wallpaper rotating even though I have it set to off in the superbar settings and also in the main screen I have it set to 10 hrs but it has been like that since pre 10.1.

Also my active frame battery is also not working but honestly I can deal with that. What I can't deal with is the auto rotate of my wallpapers.

Shao hopefully u can fix this issue with the rotation of wallpapers...

Posted via Z10
    05-25-13 09:08 AM
    Yep, really Noah

I don't use rotating wallpapers though, just the superbar with rotation disabled, one single wallpaper, weather, and battery only in the active frame.

So far on all versions, I haven't had an issue with the wrong battery percentage showing in the active frame.

Not sure whether it's just pure luck, or the issue lies with wallpaper rotation?
    I use this same setup and my battery percentage always matches my battery level as well. The weather sometimes gets behind but if I close and open the active frame again its all good.
    05-25-13 10:00 AM
1,097 ... 1819202122 ...