Just noticed something really cool the other day about WC HD.

I never knew, or just plain forgot, that Add to Wallpaper Changer was added into the Set As menu in Pictures (including via File Manager).

Long press from preview menu, or hit overflow menu (3 dots, bottom right) with an open image, and find Set As from righthand action menu:

Opens the Set As menu:

Select the Add to Wallpaper Changer option, then receive confirmation:

Hehe yeah, snuck that in on the last update.
    04-22-13 08:49 AM
    Do you have to specifically for each of your apps that you'd like to get the BFB?
    I know you have a bunch of apps in BB World. Just curious, did you put in for any others to get BFB too?
    The other app I'm hoping to get in is this one: http://forums.crackberry.com/app-ann...s-more-795510/
    It *should* be approved as long as they keep their word. They gave me a couple things to change/add to be approved. I made those changes now I'm just waiting to hear back.
    04-22-13 08:51 AM
    Hey Shao, I show different battery percent in super bar and active frame.

noticed this a few days back, but it happened again today, so trying to understand if you know about this already and working to fix it or am I doing something wrong.uu

Thanks.
    Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000368.png

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 06:02 PM
    I'm getting the same thing. This is the first time I've seen this. I am running the 10.1.0.1429 hybrid/leak.

Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000136.png

Posted via CB10
    melrealtalk likes this.
    04-22-13 06:54 PM
    Have you two tried some simple troubleshooting like closing the app and reopening it?

This is how you CB10, son!
    04-22-13 08:41 PM
    Ok so the reason I asked about the other app is because for over a month now I've been trying to get answers about why Wallpaper Changer was not accepted into Built for BlackBerry (BFB). After many ignored emails to multiple people I was finally able to get an answer saying that my app was too simple. The URL shortening app however is in BFB. So that app must not be a simple app right? Or have a I lost my mind? lol
    Hey Shao, been thinking about this, trying to imagine their point of view.

Is Wallpaper Changer HD built in Cascades?
    Maybe they want to see more of a BB10-esque UI, with a menu key in bottom left corner, even if options there are redundant. If there were separate (swipable) cards for SuperBar settings and maybe 1-2 other items, swipes and root peek gesture enabled, etc, maybe this would give them what they want to see.

04-22-13 08:50 PM
    Just a quick question.....Could we add a rotate pic option to the app? Reason being is when I go to choose a pic from my camera folder, it rotates it.
    Now I'm sure if I move the pics to photo folder it will be fine I'm guessing....but do I really have to do that?

Thanks
    04-23-13 08:59 AM
    Just a quick question.....Could we add a rotate pic option to the app? Reason being is when I go to choose a pic from my camera folder, it rotates it.
    Now I'm sure if I move the pics to photo folder it will be fine I'm guessing....but do I really have to do that?

Thanks
    Are you taking sideways photos...?
    No seriously, if you have Rotation Lock on, all photos are taken in Portrait.

You can always use the built in Photo Editor to rotate a photo and save it.

Sorry if I'm saying stuff you already knew!

04-23-13 10:35 AM
    Are you taking sideways photos...?
    No seriously, if you have Rotation Lock on, all photos are taken in Portrait.

You can always use the built in Photo Editor to rotate a photo and save it.

Sorry if I'm saying stuff you already knew!

Thanks Noah..but I yes I do know this, lol.
    I mean when you want to set a pic you took in portrait mode from your camera folder as your wp, it shows up sideways from the app.
    It's fine if you just want to set wp without using the app.
    I could get around this by moving my camera pics to my photo's folder...but I'm lazy
    04-23-13 12:50 PM
    Have you two tried some simple troubleshooting like closing the app and reopening it?

Yes I was going to add that it returns to normal after closing the app and restarting it but it is still something that the dev should be made aware of sincwe it is still a bug.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 01:14 PM
    Ive been able to duplicate the active frame not updating in 10.1. Although I dont know why it's doing it. It looks like BB changed something in 10.1 but didn't document it, so doing a little digging now.
    04-25-13 09:02 AM
    Glacier
    Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000543.png

Posted via CB10
    ETwoLTech likes this.
    04-26-13 03:54 AM
    Carbon
    Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000544.png

Posted via CB10
    TWISM and jaydee5799 like this.
    04-26-13 03:59 AM
    Carbon
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000544.png 
Views:	2040 
Size:	350.7 KB 
ID:	155194

Posted via CB10
    This is awesome, can you do me a favor and give us the carbon wallpaper in your wallpapers thread but I would like you to only leave in the top 4 boxes as I keep mine in folders only along the top rows. Thanks in advance.
    04-26-13 09:19 AM
    Ive been able to duplicate the active frame not updating in 10.1. Although I dont know why it's doing it. It looks like BB changed something in 10.1 but didn't document it, so doing a little digging now.
    It is now occurring all the time after updating to 10.1.0.1483. Almost every time I run Wallpaper changer. The tile battery remaining ends up out of sync with the Superbar indicator and every other battery monitoring tool I have.

I also notice quote a lag when launching the app now and every once in a while it crashes when minimizing.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 01:02 PM
    Quick question. I see that there is 22 pages so forgive me for not going through all if this is in there. The Superbar is on and the app is minimized but I can't see the bar. No battery percentage or anything. Anything else I need to do?
    04-26-13 03:36 PM
    Soooo my phone rebooted, closed this app, and yet my superbar remains! No complaints here just wondering what's going on. I'm pretty sure my wallpaper has changed since then but honestly I only cycle through a few so I can't really remember.

Pretty sure I attached a picture of the active frame not being open but the superbar still being there

Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000007.png

Posted via CB10

Late night edit: just realized the superbar didn't change for a few hours so it was just stuck there. A little disappointing but I worries this app is still the greatest!
    Last edited by Pluto is a planet; 04-27-13 at 05:53 AM.
    04-27-13 05:19 AM
    Quick question. I see that there is 22 pages so forgive me for not going through all if this is in there. The Superbar is on and the app is minimized but I can't see the bar. No battery percentage or anything. Anything else I need to do?
    All of a sudden I'm having the same issue. Status bar not showing. I deleted and reinstalled the app but still no go. The only thing I have different is I sideloaded Instagram. Hmm. Could that be it?

EDIT: Unistalled Instagram to see and still Status Bar not showing....Any ideas?
    EDIT #2...Chose a pic from device and now Status Bar shows. I know that this was a bug initially that you couldn't use sd card images, but since the last update it was working for me. Seems to have reverted back

Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000295.png

Posted via my oh so cool Zed 10
    Last edited by hamsterwheel; 04-28-13 at 08:22 AM.
    04-28-13 07:25 AM
    Are you using an image from sd card or device memory? If sd card, try using a wallpaper from your device mem instead and see.

04-28-13 09:33 AM
    Never mind my rantings. Battery pull fixed it. Must have needed more coffee or something. Carry on.

Posted via my oh so cool Zed 10
    Elite1 and jaydee5799 like this.
    04-28-13 12:04 PM
    Version 3.0 has been submitted it (should) fix the active frame not updating. And also adds a brand new feature.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 07:55 PM
    Version 3.0 has been submitted it (should) fix the active frame not updating. And also adds a brand new feature.

Posted via CB10
    You and your surprises!
    The suspense... Aaarrrrgghhh...!

Last edited by elite1; 04-29-13 at 10:18 PM.
    04-29-13 09:40 PM
    Got the update...now its not working anymore??

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 06:32 AM

Posted via CB10
    It still occurring with me after updating.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 04:30 PM
    Got the update...now its not working anymore??

Posted via CB10
    I'm sorry to ask what might seem like a super obvious question, but you have reopened the app since updating, right?

Otherwise the update would have closed it.

04-30-13 05:45 PM
1,097 ... 1415161718 ...