Dose every one eleses battery with superbar enabled max out and stop charging at 99?
    The active frame definitely shows 100% and the icon is green.

I'll try to remember to look!

This is how you CB10, son!
    04-07-13 03:24 PM
    How did you get the icons to be grouped like that? Is it a function of wallpaper changer HD or of the wallpaper itself?

Posted via CB10
    Grouping is a function provided by the OS itself, all you need to do is long press any icon until theyq start moving then simply drag an icon onto another that you want to group it with and hold for about a second a folder will be created and you will be asked to name it as per your liking.

It has nothing to do with WCHD or any other app.
    04-07-13 10:51 PM
    Actually the one issue I seem to be having is the battery percentage. I had my phone on the charger overnight, yet it shows only 98%. I went into my settings menu to see if this was somehow correct but it showed the battery to be at 100% in there.

EDIT: I can't win (well technically I guess I am) now it does display 100 % after putting it back on the charger for a couple minutes. If anyone needs me, just look for the guy banging his head against the wall every time he posts 30 seconds too soon.
    Now that I've had this app for a couple days and have put it through multiple charges, I can safely say that i am still having this issue. Not a huge deal but annoying.
    04-08-13 08:29 AM
    Now that I've had this app for a couple days and have put it through multiple charges, I can safely say that i am still having this issue. Not a huge deal but annoying.
    Which OS/carrier are you on?

Thanks.
    04-08-13 04:35 PM
    I have a question.

And this is related to more then just this app unfortunately..

I purchased a set of wallpapers.
    My phone crashed and I was unable to save them. Did the same thing with the avatar for BBM app also.

But because they were purchased from the app its self I can't seem to re download them. Without having to repurchase them.

Has anyone else ran into this issue?

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 05:01 PM
    Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000345.png

Posted via CB10
    Shao128 and rjedge54 like this.
    04-08-13 10:39 PM
    Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000349.png

Posted via CB10
    Shao128 likes this.
    04-09-13 12:08 AM
    Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000350.png

Posted via CB10
    Shao128 likes this.
    04-09-13 12:09 AM
    Hi,

I've got a Lil issue with the app. The app won't find the source of my pics so the preview windows within the app is just black. I created a folder on the sd card in photos and named it wallpapers. But the app won't show any wallpapers. What's the problem?

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 07:03 AM
    I have a question.

And this is related to more then just this app unfortunately..

I purchased a set of wallpapers.
    My phone crashed and I was unable to save them. Did the same thing with the avatar for BBM app also.

But because they were purchased from the app its self I can't seem to re download them. Without having to repurchase them.

Has anyone else ran into this issue?

Posted via CB10
    The purchases are tied to your BBID. So if you go to download them again it will tell you that youve already purchased and the app will start to download them again.
    04-09-13 08:12 AM
    I've got a Lil issue with the app. The app won't find the source of my pics so the preview windows within the app is just black. I created a folder on the sd card in photos and named it wallpapers. But the app won't show any wallpapers. What's the problem?
    Current bug requires the wallpapers to be sourced from your device memory.

04-09-13 08:27 AM
    Which is actually better then using the media card. Due to the fact that when you connect your device to a computer or car stereo your phone no longer can access the media card anyway. So your wallpaper and tones of u have them playing from the sd card would both stop working

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 09:35 AM
    Do aye have a failty handset are battery are is this normal
    My battery % has droped from full charge in to 95% mins just replayed to a few bbms wifi blutooth NFC all turned off is my phone is on 3g as i van not go to 2g only WC open handset are battery failty are is it normal use?
    04-09-13 01:30 PM
    My battery % has droped from full charge in to 95% mins just replayed to a few bbms wifi blutooth NFC all turned off is my phone is on 3g as i van not go to 2g only WC open handset are battery failty are is it normal use?
    Sorry...you have to retype this. How long did it take to drop down to 95?

Posted from my ZED10
    04-09-13 04:57 PM
    About 3-5 mins
    Aye was using my 3G as aye can not switch to 2g wifi Bluetooth wifi off and screen brightness low only done a few bbms and a quick look at Internet
    04-09-13 06:23 PM
    About 3-5 mins
    Aye was using my 3G as aye can not switch to 2g wifi Bluetooth wifi off and screen brightness low only done a few bbms and a quick look at Internet
    If it truly was at 100%, it certainly doesn't seem like a normal drop. However, some users are reporting that even though their phones are fully charged, the os is keeping the battery at 95 instead of 100. I think within the os, the numbers are shown in intervals of 5. I recommend getting the battery guru app and doing a bit more investigating.

Posted from my ZED10
    04-09-13 06:34 PM
    Just a little feedback for you, to me, seems to be redundant to have the battery percent show in the live frame when I have it in the status bar, I think an option to choose what to show there would be better.

Obviously this is my opinion only

Posted Via CB10 app on the Z10LE
    04-09-13 06:47 PM
    Faulty spelling...
    rflan7 likes this.
    04-10-13 06:33 AM
    I have the latest OS on my phone updated it from blackberry link to 10.0.10.90 my last bb z10. My 1st z10 was like this, I took it back to shop and they just did a swap for me, don't think they will swap this one again for a new one, if I take it back to the store again.
    If they will not swap the phone, is there a UK bb expert so I can take it into them, so that they can have a look at it for me ?

thanks.
    04-10-13 09:13 AM
    Hey Shao. I was just wondering. How hard would it be to add a confirmation on close to the app. To keep people from accidently closing the app?
    Or at least the option for those who would want it.
    Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 11:49 AM
    Faulty spelling...
    I assumed he was a pirate.

04-11-13 12:28 PM
    Ooooooppppssss!!!!!
    Last edited by exelant; 04-15-13 at 12:27 PM.
    Elite1 likes this.
    04-11-13 09:36 PM
    Any news Shao if you will be adding the option to have a different lockscreen to the background?

Posted via CB10 from my great Z10
    04-12-13 01:20 PM
    Just a little feedback for you, to me, seems to be redundant to have the battery percent show in the live frame when I have it in the status bar, I think an option to choose what to show there would be better.
    I was thinking about it, but my hope is the headless APIs will be available soon so I'm holding off for now.
    ..Steve.. likes this.
    04-13-13 11:33 AM
    Any news Shao if you will be adding the option to have a different lockscreen to the background?
    Ya the code is there, I just don't think the transition is that nice however. Once you swipe up and the new wallpaper "pops" on the the screen, not very clean or elegant looking.
    AxKxB and bobo616 like this.
    04-14-13 02:11 PM
1,097 ... 1213141516 ...