My first purchase for my new Z10!!
    Being that I'm a theme junkie/developer, BeWeather Icon set and Battex Skin creator, and not having those features on the home screen anymore, I was really worried.

This app will def help with withdrawals until more can be done with the OS.

Thank-you very much!!!
    03-22-13 05:06 PM
    Being that I'm a theme junkie/developer, BeWeather Icon set and Battex Skin creator, and not having those features on the home screen anymore, I was really worried.

Thank-you very much!!!
    Hi Hamster,

Did you find this because I posted a screen in the Screenshots section?

Posted via CB10
    kam2958 likes this.
    03-22-13 05:39 PM
    Just downloaded it, great app.. BTW the super bar has a lot of potential, like crawling market index and stuff...

BTW, I wonder how easy or hard it is for app devs to have an invoke enabled app eco system.
    What I mean is, if say these devs write a market app and invoke some of its functionality onto the super bar.
    Or better yet, partner with other devs and be able to invoke certain stuff onto superbar..

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 05:50 PM
    Just downloaded it, great app.. BTW the super bar has a lot of potential, like crawling market index and stuff...

BTW, I wonder how easy or hard it is for app devs to have an invoke enabled app eco system.
    What I mean is, if say these devs write a market app and invoke some of its functionality onto the super bar.
    Or better yet, partner with other devs and be able to invoke certain stuff onto superbar..

Posted via CB10
    You are thinking of a rss reader or sort of?

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 06:58 PM
    Hey should! Nice App just got my z10 today!! Your app was the first one bought and installed!! I was under the impression that the battery percentage would be beside the battery icon. Sorry if I'm over looking something in the settings! Or if it has been posted on already! I'm having g to much fun with the phone to read the forums!!

Sent from the CB10 app!!!
    03-22-13 07:17 PM

Posted via CB10
    I actually saw a video on invoke function and it is what's widely used to play a video or view pictures from apps.. The "Card" that slides over and you don't have to open another app to get its functionality, apps are kina tied, the flow feature of the OS..
    In that video they also mentioned that the app devs can create their own invoke funtions to be shared with other apps. I am not sure how functional the idea is with current APIs, but I think that's where BBRY might be headed down the road...

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 07:28 PM
    Thanks for all the support and feedback everyone. Been a long day so ill respond to all the posts tomorrow.
    03-22-13 09:32 PM
    Hi Hamster,

Did you find this because I posted a screen in the Screenshots section?

Posted via CB10
    Why yes
    Actually I've been looking at the Z10 screenshot thread for awhile now, and everyone was showing off this app so I knew I was going to get it.
    I need my weather and battery% on the homescreen, and this is the only app so far that lets you do it.

Now if you could change up the icon sets for the weather how awesome would that be? HiNT
    AxKxB and COPiSEN like this.
    03-23-13 07:58 AM

Thank-you very much!!!
    Hi there stranger...

...About time

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 09:07 AM
    Hi shao a little bug that i just had, it's not there anymore, wanted to know if it is my phone or the app, on the screen shot look at the super bar : the pixels are kinda bugged not sure how to explain it just look at the pictures and tell me about to do please.
    Ya I really dont know how to explain it other than I think its a graphics rendering bug in the OS. I've seen it a couple times but it goes away pretty quickly.

Here's an idea, don't know if it is technically possible...

Can you have a background that is wider than the screen, and when the user scrolls sideways from pane to pane, the background shifts slightly? Like on Android... it gives a kind of floating, 3d effect.
    Ya not really technically feasible right now. Good idea though.

If another dev was interested in making their app work with the SuperBar I have a few ideas to integrate it. Haven't heard from any other devs yet though...

Very possibly. It was on my list but I left it out of 2.x due to time restraints, might get it in for 3.0

Hey should! Nice App just got my z10 today!! Your app was the first one bought and installed!! I was under the impression that the battery percentage would be beside the battery icon.
    I moved it below because besides the icon it was dark. If there's demand for it I'll add the option back, but I think most people seem happy with the SuperBar options.

Now if you could change up the icon sets for the weather how awesome would that be? HiNT
    I'll see what I can do, I've looked at the BeWeather icon sets and I might be able to use them, it will be a bit of a challenge but I'll see what I can do.
    COPiSEN likes this.
    03-23-13 09:16 AM
    I'll see what I can do, I've looked at the BeWeather icon sets and I might be able to use them, it will be a bit of a challenge but I'll see what I can do.
    Oooohh h that would be awesome! Of course I can help you in any way with them. Change the files names whatever. Or send you the sets themselves. I have em all in my box
    kam2958 likes this.
    03-23-13 09:24 AM
    Hi there stranger...

...About time

Posted via CB10
    Hey There!
    Yep lol. blame it on the US. But here now so all is good
    03-23-13 09:24 AM
    Oooohh h that would be awesome! Of course I can help you in any way with them. Change the files names whatever. Or send you the sets themselves. I have em all in my box
    What would be really helpful to save me some time is being able to map the weather conditions provided by Yahoo (what I use to pull weather) to what BeWeather uses. If you scroll down to condition codes here: Yahoo! Weather - Yahoo! Developer Network you'll see what I mean. Each code # would need to be mapped to an image within the BeWeather icon set.

EDIT: But thinking about it more, I think it might be better to create new icon sets for Wallpaper Changer, that way I could integrate them into the app and let users download them in app too. Rather than having people go to a thread on the forums and download them manually. For anyone whos created a BeWeather icon set I dont think it would be too hard to move it over to the numbering convention then. The image sizes could remain the same. What do you think?
    AxKxB likes this.
    03-23-13 09:29 AM
    What would be really helpful to save me some time is being able to map the weather conditions provided by Yahoo (what I use to pull weather) to what BeWeather uses. If you scroll down to condition codes here: Yahoo! Weather - Yahoo! Developer Network you'll see what I mean. Each code # would need to be mapped to an image within the BeWeather icon set.

EDIT: But thinking about it more, I think it might be better to create new icon sets for Wallpaper Changer, that way I could integrate them into the app and let users download them in app too. Rather than having people go to a thread on the forums and download them manually. For anyone whos created a BeWeather icon set I dont think it would be too hard to move it over to the numbering convention then. The image sizes could remain the same. What do you think?
    That's fine. I can try a couple sets. So the image names would be the codes from yahoo?

So partly cloudy would be 44.png
    Is that right?
    EDIT: what would help me is if you could send me the zip of the images/file you have of the current weather set.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by hamsterwheel; 03-23-13 at 10:14 AM.
    03-23-13 09:55 AM
    I still have the weather problem. Nothing seems to make it work, and unfortunately this is the main reason I bought the app. I can't be the only one with the weather bar not updating, am I?

I have wallpaper rotation off, but the superbar should still update the weather, right?

Going into the app and the superbar settings forces the weather update, but it won't do it on it's own. Any ideas shao? Thanks!
    03-23-13 10:30 AM
    Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000096.png

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 10:30 AM
    Brilliant app, nicely done, Sir!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    03-23-13 04:27 PM
    I have this app, have it installed, and all my wallpapers stored on the memory card, in the app i told it where they all are, but it doesn't want to pull them. Any ideas?
    03-23-13 06:11 PM
    I have this app, have it installed, and all my wallpapers stored on the memory card, in the app i told it where they all are, but it doesn't want to pull them. Any ideas?
    Yeah I tried too...but apparently there is a bug for detecting the pics from the sd card. Shao mentioned this in the OP. This is how I knew that you had do copy the pics over to your device memory. Then it will work.
    03-23-13 06:13 PM
    That's fine. I can try a couple sets. So the image names would be the codes from yahoo?

So partly cloudy would be 44.png
    Is that right?
    EDIT: what would help me is if you could send me the zip of the images/file you have of the current weather set.
    Thanks!
    Won't be at my dev PC until tomorrow, I'll send you the files then. And yes you are correct, it would be the number, but there are images that can be day or night (its listed in that link I posted before). so they would be named 27d.png or 27n.png for example.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    03-23-13 06:21 PM
    I still have the weather problem. Nothing seems to make it work, and unfortunately this is the main reason I bought the app. I can't be the only one with the weather bar not updating, am I?

I have wallpaper rotation off, but the superbar should still update the weather, right?

Going into the app and the superbar settings forces the weather update, but it won't do it on it's own. Any ideas shao? Thanks!
    What city do you have selected for weather, I'll run some tests and see what I can find.
    03-23-13 06:22 PM
    Also want to thank everyone again for all the support. This app started as a simple app to change the wallpaper and has evolved to something more based on all the feedback I have been given. It's now been a top paid BB10 app for a couple days which is great motivation for me to keep improving it. I have v3.0 planned for sometime in April and I've already got some great new features in it. I'll try to add as many suggestions as I can, but some will have to wait for a a future version. If you want leave an honest review on BB World, not asking anyone to leave a 5 star review just because I asked, review with what you think, I would appreciate that. Thank you all!
    AxKxB, mikeo007, 416to604 and 3 others like this.
    03-23-13 06:31 PM
    What city do you have selected for weather, I'll run some tests and see what I can find.
    Toronto, Ontario

Thx!
    03-23-13 07:44 PM
    I have been using your wallpaper changer apps for some time, and while the HD now works once I moved all my wallpapers to my phone vise memory card, but I hope that you will be able to fix this one. just in case it matters I am using a 64GB memory card.
    03-23-13 08:04 PM
    Hey seems I'm having the same issue...sorry. Raleigh, NC 27612
    Thanks
    03-23-13 08:46 PM
1,097 ... 89101112 ...