No luck with my issue. Rebooted a few times, reset the BlackBerry world cache a few times, re-signed in to my bbid... no luck.

Weird...

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 08:13 AM
    No luck with my issue. Rebooted a few times, reset the BlackBerry world cache a few times, re-signed in to my bbid... no luck.
    I know you had early access to v2.2, but had you purchased the app before getting v2.2?
    03-21-13 08:31 AM
    Can't wait, keep up the great work. Are you working on any other apps at the moment?
    Not working on any brand new apps yet. Dev Alpha C should be here soon then I have over 80 BB10 apps/games to port over to that, so that will take a chunk of my time.
    Last edited by Shao128; 03-21-13 at 09:45 AM.
    03-21-13 08:35 AM
    I know you had early access to v2.2, but had you purchased the app before getting v2.2?
    When I went to download it the first time, I didn't previously have the app. I was prompted to purchase, and I did. Think I should try deleting the app and reinstalling?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 09:25 AM
    Hi Shao

I think on behalf of everyone I should start by saying "thanks" - both for a great app and also the hands-on support you offer.

V3 ideas - I did mention this on the Crackberry comments page where Wallpaper Changer HD was reviewed - could we add a different option to the active frame to show one of the other Superbar options. For example, on the Superbar it shows weather but in the active frame we could select to choose next calendar event?

Have you worked out a way to use pictures stored on the SD card yet? I don't really want to have duplicates stored on the phone but if needs be I could...

In "About", could you list the version number? Whilst reading the whole of this thread, I went to check my revision only to find I had to go into AppWorld... I know... just being picky...

Keep up the good work!
    COPiSEN likes this.
    03-21-13 10:01 AM
    When I went to download it the first time, I didn't previously have the app. I was prompted to purchase, and I did. Think I should try deleting the app and reinstalling?
    It wouldnt have actually billed you at that time, thats probably the issue, try deleting the app then you should be able to get it.
    03-21-13 10:33 AM
    Glad I wore you down If you restart the app is it re-synced?
    Doh! That was too simple!

Yes thanks, that's all it took to fix it.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 01:26 PM
    Feature suggestion:

Direct portal to CB's 768x1280 wallpaper gallery, with Save To feature defaulting to proper Wallpaper Changer HD wp folder.

Posted via CB10
    rflan7 likes this.
    03-21-13 01:30 PM
    Craaaaaaaap. The last thing for me to try was to delete the app and reinstall. The app deleted fine, but I can't reinstall it. Still getting that stupid Blackberry World error regarding not being connected. ALSO - I then tried to delete the app from the cloud, and I can't delete it. There is definitely something weird going on here.

Shao - maybe I can download it only if you give me the development code? Could the install via development code have been what caused this problem? I can't delete the app from the 'available' list in App World.

Sorry to be troubling you with this, but this app is great and I want it back on my device!
    03-21-13 01:30 PM
    OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got it back!

I logged into Blackberry World through the web interface, and had to purchase the app for a second time. Shao, this must be a result of the initial install via developer mode. So, you made double your money on me. It's okay, just keep developing great apps...
    03-21-13 01:52 PM
    For V3 I'd love to see the ability to change the font and icon size in the super bar. :-)

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 02:16 PM
    It's really a great app. Works perfectly!

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 04:21 PM
    For V3 I'd love to see the ability to change the font and icon size in the super bar. :-)
    I did actually toy around with those, but there were issues. The font especially, there is limited space to work with within the SuperBar adding custom fonts introduces a whole new set of challenges. I'll keep it on the list for the future but not sure it will make 3.0 as it would be quite a bit of work.
    03-21-13 07:21 PM
    Feature request:

Is it possible to alter the transparency of the Active Frame?
    I would love the Active Frame's background to be semi-transparent instead of black / textured black.

I want to see more of that wallpaper!
    03-21-13 07:22 PM
    I seem to be having a problem where the weather isn't updating. When I open the app it gets the current conditions okay, but throughout the day it doesn't change. Is this a known bug? Thx!
    Rebooted and tried again today, and still having this problem. Anyone else having a weather update issue after the initial launch?
    I'm on 2.3.2.1
    03-21-13 07:25 PM
    Hi Shao

I think on behalf of everyone I should start by saying "thanks" - both for a great app and also the hands-on support you offer.

V3 ideas - I did mention this on the Crackberry comments page where Wallpaper Changer HD was reviewed - could we add a different option to the active frame to show one of the other Superbar options. For example, on the Superbar it shows weather but in the active frame we could select to choose next calendar event?

Have you worked out a way to use pictures stored on the SD card yet? I don't really want to have duplicates stored on the phone but if needs be I could...

In "About", could you list the version number? Whilst reading the whole of this thread, I went to check my revision only to find I had to go into AppWorld... I know... just being picky...

Keep up the good work!
    I was thinking of doing more with the active frame. However I'm hoping the background apis will be released shortly in which case the frame won't be there. So I'm holding off spending too much time on the active frame.

The Sd card bug is an os bug so unfortunately not much I can do about it.

I'll add the version number in. That's a good idea.
    03-21-13 08:54 PM
    Hi Shao I bought the app and I'm extremely happy with it. Thank you for always replying to questions and feedbacks so quickly ~! Keep up the good work ^_~

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 09:04 PM
    Feature request:

Is it possible to alter the transparency of the Active Frame?
    I would love the Active Frame's background to be semi-transparent instead of black / textured black.

Hmmm interesting idea. Not quite sure. I'll have to do some tests. I like the idea though.
    03-22-13 07:35 AM
    Less than a month.

If anyone has suggestions please feel free to post them up. Different wallpaper on lock screen is already on the list.
    I know it may defeat the purpose of the app a bit, but all I really want/use this app for is the SuperBar (no offense to the great aspects of the Wallpaper changer, but it's not why I bought the app). I'd like to be able to enable the SuperBar without having to select a wallpaper from within the app. The app doesn't allow the wallpaper choice to be resized/repositioned like you can do when browsing local photos on the device (zoom in, set as wallpaper). When I select a photo to use as my wallpaper, it doesn't fit the screen properly and there aren't any "cropping" or resizing options available within the app.

Being able to use the SuperBar alone would be great, without the need for the "Choose Single Wallpaper" option (or allow the user to resize the 'single wallpaper').

Great app. Absolutely love the SuperBar, it's exactly what I was looking for!
    03-22-13 08:07 AM
    Hi Shao I bought the app and I'm extremely happy with it. Thank you for always replying to questions and feedbacks so quickly ~! Keep up the good work ^_~

Posted via CB10
    Thank you!
    kam2958 likes this.
    03-22-13 08:09 AM
    Hi shao a little bug that i just had, it's not there anymore, wanted to know if it is my phone or the app, on the screen shot look at the super bar : the pixels are kinda bugged not sure how to explain it just look at the pictures and tell me about to do please.
    Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000122.png

Posted via CB10
    MusicMtl and ndorazio like this.
    03-22-13 01:00 PM
    Hi Shao,

Here's an idea, don't know if it is technically possible...

Can you have a background that is wider than the screen, and when the user scrolls sideways from pane to pane, the background shifts slightly? Like on Android... it gives a kind of floating, 3d effect.

Would be cool!

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 01:18 PM
    Hi shao a little bug that i just had, it's not there anymore, wanted to know if it is my phone or the app, on the screen shot look at the super bar : the pixels are kinda bugged not sure how to explain it just look at the pictures and tell me about to do please.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000122.png 
Views:	816 
Size:	397.8 KB 
ID:	143042

Posted via CB10
    I had this happen once before. Close the app and reopen it...

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 01:19 PM
    I had this happen once before. Close the app and reopen it...

Posted via CB10
    Ya, exactly what i did. As mentioned, the problem showed up only once and i have the superbar version since before the launch and never had to see this happen...i was actually more scared that it might be a bb10 software related issue because since day one i picked it up at fido i never seen a lag or a software fail so it would be a first for me

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 02:29 PM
    Had the same bug today, it just disappeared after a while. Also was the first time! Spooky

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 03:53 PM
1,097 ... 7891011 ...