What happened to the 1min rotation option?

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 01:23 AM
    Just updated and the super bar is awesome, great app Shao.

Posted via CB10 from my great Z10
    03-20-13 02:47 AM
    when are we getting our update to 2.3? Am still stuck with 2.0.8. I PMd you last night but it seems ur inbox is full. I gave my BBID as u have instructed.
    03-20-13 02:53 AM
    when are we getting our update to 2.3? Am still stuck with 2.0.8. I PMd you last night but it seems ur inbox is full. I gave my BBID as u have instructed.
    I updated from BlackBerry world

03-20-13 02:55 AM
    ??
    Didn't u read my post about updating to 2.3.2.1 in bbworld?
    Lol

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 03:16 AM
    Yep, 2.3.2.1 is now available for download

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 03:16 AM
    I have a question regarding the frequency of wallpaper rotation. Does setting it yo rotate faster like every 5 min use much more battery than rotating slower like every hour or two?

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 03:18 AM
    woohoo appworld finally approved the update very nice indeed
    03-20-13 04:22 AM
    Sorry, my bad. Checked BB world and finally got the update. Thanks a bunch.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 05:02 AM
    Hello, is it possible to select the default wallpaper (BB_Blue.jpgp)? I can’t find it using Wallpaper Changer HD, but when I select it with system preferences they appear in the wallpaper folder.
    It can't read the built in ones. But you can download it here so you can copy it over to use with WC.
    Attached Thumbnails Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-bb_blue2.jpg  
    reneSc likes this.
    03-20-13 09:52 AM
    It can't read the built in ones. But you can download it here so you can copy it over to use with WC.
    Thank you very much!!! What a really great support!

Please allow me another question, when I set calendar in SuperBar, how often does this get updated? It looks, that the event showing in SuperBar is only getting updated when I restart the app.
    03-20-13 09:59 AM
    Slightly off topic, but a thought since StartMeUp was originally your app. Almost every app on BB10 runs in active frames and with a reboot you have to start each and everyone of em again manually (which is quite a pain).

Is it possible to re-create StartMeUp for 10, it would be a boon for every app lover as well as your bank account
    Not possible... yet. We'll see what the future holds.
    AxKxB likes this.
    03-20-13 10:05 AM
    Thank you very much!!! What a really great support!

Please allow me another question, when I set calendar in SuperBar, how often does this get updated? It looks, that the event showing in SuperBar is only getting updated when I restart the app.
    Hmm strange, I'll look into it.
    reneSc likes this.
    03-20-13 11:28 AM
    I'm getting a 'a network error occurred while handling your request. Please ensure you have sufficient network coverage and try again.'

I have tried multiple times to re download since 6am this morning. I am connected, no problem, and have tried wifi and cell network.

Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 11:32 AM
    Hi Shao, finally bought it. (I received v2.3.) No idea what I was waiting for. Can't spend all my money on games...

I've noticed that Active Frame isn't updating battery percentage. I double checked already if all Permissions are allowed and they are.

Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000080.png

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 12:56 PM
    Another suggestion for anyone else wanting all or some of the stock wallpapers as part of their rotation:

We can always go through the default wp's and screenshot the ones we want, then move to desired location.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 01:06 PM
    Any chance this will have a lock screen option in the future to have a different photo for the lockscreen as there is an app that does this but it won't work while your app is running and I definitely want your app running instead.

03-20-13 02:01 PM
    Been quite a busy day today. I'll respond to all the posts in a couple hours.
    03-20-13 05:07 PM
    I seem to be having a problem where the weather isn't updating. When I open the app it gets the current conditions okay, but throughout the day it doesn't change. Is this a known bug? Thx!
    03-20-13 07:36 PM
    What happened to the 1min rotation option?
    I removed it (for now) for a reason I can't really get into right now. I'll explain more at a later time when I can. I know that sounds strange

I have a question regarding the frequency of wallpaper rotation. Does setting it yo rotate faster like every 5 min use much more battery than rotating slower like every hour or two?
    Yes, although its not very much. The OS handles wallpaper changes very efficiently, but it will use slightly more battery.

I'm getting a 'a network error occurred while handling your request. Please ensure you have sufficient network coverage and try again.'

I have tried multiple times to re download since 6am this morning. I am connected, no problem, and have tried wifi and cell network.

Any ideas?
    It's a BB World issue and unfortunately not much I can recommend to fix it. You could try rebooting your device and see if that fixes it.

Hi Shao, finally bought it. (I received v2.3.) No idea what I was waiting for. Can't spend all my money on games...

I've noticed that Active Frame isn't updating battery percentage. I double checked already if all Permissions are allowed and they are.
    Glad I wore you down If you restart the app is it re-synced?

Any chance this will have a lock screen option in the future to have a different photo for the lockscreen as there is an app that does this but it won't work while your app is running and I definitely want your app running instead.
    Shhhhhh, you're giving away my plans for v3.0

I seem to be having a problem where the weather isn't updating. When I open the app it gets the current conditions okay, but throughout the day it doesn't change. Is this a known bug? Thx!
    The weather will update approximately once an hour(there are factors that can change this but about once an hour is normal). I'm wondering if conditions have actually changed? Let me know if its still happening over the next day.

Sorry if I missed anyones post, please post up again if I missed your question.
    416to604 likes this.
    03-20-13 07:56 PM
    Don't know what to do with this BlackBerry world issue. Rebooted a few times. And battery pull. Still can't download the update. All that's left is to delete the app and reinstall. But, I'm afraid that I won't be able to reinstall because of the bug. Anyone have this problem before?

(see a few posts previous)

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 09:05 PM
    Don't know what to do with this BlackBerry world issue. Rebooted a few times. And battery pull. Still can't download the update. All that's left is to delete the app and reinstall. But, I'm afraid that I won't be able to reinstall because of the bug. Anyone have this problem before?

(see a few posts previous)

Posted via CB10
    I've had this issue the only thing that I do is wait it out and after a while it seems to fix itself ... could be because I re login into my bbid

Go to the part in bbworld where you can edit payment methods. It's gonna ask you to login again and see if that fixes it after a while

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 12:15 AM

Shhhhhh, you're giving away my plans for v3.0
    Great news, eta for v3.0?

03-21-13 03:31 AM
    Great news, eta for v3.0?
    Less than a month.

If anyone has suggestions please feel free to post them up. Different wallpaper on lock screen is already on the list.
    bobo616 likes this.
    03-21-13 07:46 AM
    Less than a month.

If anyone has suggestions please feel free to post them up. Different wallpaper on lock screen is already on the list.
    Can't wait, keep up the great work. Are you working on any other apps at the moment?
    blindguy likes this.
    03-21-13 07:59 AM
1,097 ... 678910 ...