The best apps.....
    Realy nice shao.....
    03-18-13 11:21 AM
    Wow must admit this app is insane... need to convince myself to actually purchase it haha

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 12:39 PM
    Shao,

Just purchased. Battery indicator doesn't seem to be working on my end. Have tried to use various wallpapers, including ones that came preset with phone. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I have it set to show battery percentage at the bottom but no dice.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 01:13 PM
    Shao,

I purchased this but didn't get the weather feature and it distorted my pics that weren't the right ratio. I waited for the update but didn't get it so I deleted it. Now I skipped through this and you can send us the newest version directly? Am I off base here?

Chad

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 01:25 PM
    Shao,

Just purchased. Battery indicator doesn't seem to be working on my end. Have tried to use various wallpapers, including ones that came preset with phone. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I have it set to show battery percentage at the bottom but no dice.

Posted via CB10
    I have found that if your wallpapers are not high res enough, they will not display. Try with larger files.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 02:24 PM
    Hey,

I really like your app. Just have a little issue. Battery indicator next to he battery icon stucks at 80% while the app shows the correct left %. Even when the app is deleted or a battery oull is done, the indicator is still there!!
    Can you help?

EDIT: Got it to work again. Changed the backround. Strange^^
    Last edited by Smartie020; 03-18-13 at 06:23 PM.
    03-18-13 04:33 PM
    I'm on 2.3 thanks to you providing me an early update, but super bar won't work for me at all.

Another issue occurred when I disabled rotation: the app immediately closed down and will not open again, when I start it it appears just to close itself within a second...

Something's strange

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 04:47 PM
    Can i get a link to the latest update? Am still at 0.8

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 04:49 PM
    Got the battery indicator going now. Looking forward to that next update and the superbar!

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 05:15 PM
    I'm on 2.3 thanks to you providing me an early update, but super bar won't work for me at all.

Another issue occurred when I disabled rotation: the app immediately closed down and will not open again, when I start it it appears just to close itself within a second...

Something's strange
    Weird, try deleting the app and reinstalling and let me know if it happens again.
    03-18-13 08:22 PM
    Ok tomorrow morning I'm going to add people in to get 2.3 early (Please don't PM me yet my inbox get full too quickly then). I'll make a new post in the morning with instructions and I'll try to get as many people in as I can. Only requirement will be that you've already purchased the app.
    LatinoLoco24 and makaveli86 like this.
    03-18-13 08:23 PM
    thank shao looking forward to the post and hoping i can get in on the early access
    yes i have purchased the app... i did PM you before but it probably got lost in your pm box haha
    03-18-13 11:03 PM
    Weird, try deleting the app and reinstalling and let me know if it happens again.
    just did that, unfortunately its the same result, super bar wont work and as soon as i disable rotation the app closes... :/

EDIT:found a solution to my problem:
    i had to set a folder for wallpapers, as long as i left it at default the app wouldnt work. i was actually fine with that because i didnt want the wp to change, i just wanted the super bar (which didnt work either with default wp folder path set ). since you can now disable the rotation by option i just set another folder and the super bar works just fine plus i can disable rotation without the app crashing down on me.
    Last edited by COPiSEN; 03-19-13 at 08:20 AM.
    03-19-13 03:13 AM
    just did that, unfortunately its the same result, super bar wont work and as soon as i disable rotation the app closes... :/

EDIT:found a solution to my problem:
    i had to set a folder for wallpapers, as long as i left it at default the app wouldnt work. i was actually fine with that because i didnt want the wp to change, i just wanted the super bar (which didnt work either with default wp folder path set ). since you can now disable the rotation by option i just set another folder and the super bar works just fine plus i can disable rotation without the app crashing down on me.

Ok fixed and uploaded 2.3.2 to BB World. Once the BB World server cache updates I'll post here here the steps to get 2.3.
    COPiSEN likes this.
    03-19-13 10:50 AM
    Shao I would really ask BlackBerry world why it is taking so long for 2.2 to be approved as other apps are having updates approved really quickly.

Posted via CB10 from my great Z10
    03-19-13 12:06 PM
    Yeah this update is taking forever!

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 12:18 PM
    Could it be because they are trying to decide if approving an app that fakes or acts as basic OS GUI functionality? Have they contacted you at all about the SuperBar?

Maybe they think this could potentially cause them an increase on support calls like "...my phone is not showing the bar with the date...", etc..

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 02:35 PM
    Could it be because they are trying to decide if approving an app that fakes or acts as basic OS GUI functionality? Have they contacted you at all about the SuperBar?

Maybe they think this could potentially cause them an increase on support calls like "...my phone is not showing the bar with the date...", etc..
    Nah it's nothing to do with that, they are just backlogged from the port-a-thons, I have other app updates waiting just and long and longer as well.
    03-19-13 02:36 PM
    I think you are being victimised as it only took two days for Color led message to get a new update approved after discussing brand new features on this forum,what have you done to annoy them :-)

Posted via CB10 from my great Z10
    03-19-13 03:09 PM
    interested in v 2.2
    will keep my eyes open.... looks like a nice app. keep up the good work.
    03-19-13 04:10 PM
    So BlackBerry did an upgrade to the BB World backend today and it seems to have broken the development mode process which I use to allow people to get a version of my apps early.

I've notified them of the issue and hopefully it gets resolved quickly. Until then I'm unable to give anyone early access to v2.3.
    03-19-13 07:26 PM
    Just got notified abt 2.3.2.1 update

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 11:48 PM
    Hello, is it possible to select the default wallpaper (BB_Blue.jpgp)? I can’t find it using Wallpaper Changer HD, but when I select it with system preferences they appear in the wallpaper folder.
    03-20-13 12:12 AM
    Omg I just got the update! Best app I have purchased! Closest thing to customization I have so far.
    Wallpaper Changer HD now with Battery Percent, SuperBar, Weather and more!-img_00000112.png

Posted via CB10
    AxKxB likes this.
    03-20-13 12:31 AM
    Hello Shao...

Loving v2.2, looking forward to the official release (2.3)

Slightly off topic, but a thought since StartMeUp was originally your app. Almost every app on BB10 runs in active frames and with a reboot you have to start each and everyone of em again manually (which is quite a pain).

Is it possible to re-create StartMeUp for 10, it would be a boon for every app lover as well as your bank account
    Last edited by Ak.B; 03-20-13 at 01:11 AM.
    03-20-13 01:01 AM
1,097 ... 56789 ...