Help!!! I dont kan send video to mi z30 os 10.3.2 i have waa a dix installed to BlackBerry store and i have the problem not resolve please help me.....

Posted via CB10
    11-28-16 09:33 AM
    I'm on 10.3.3 dev os.
    Android WhatsApp version 2.16.352
    WAA fixer installed.
    And video sending works.
    Video call works but my video can't be seen at the other end.
    BBOS 10.3.2.2836 - BB Classic and waafixer (and all Cobolts stuff and his beta login 4.4.4)

Whatsapp Ver 2.16.376 (released 1 December 2016) downloaded from playstore.

Sending and receiving works for:
    Pictures (not strait via the app)
    Video (not strait via the app)
    Voice messages recorded from the app - just have to tap twice and hold microfone before talking - on my phone anyway.
    Phone calls
    Phone Video calls both sides see video (no black screen at the other end) - Not much noticeable delay
    12-04-16 06:07 AM
    Is the media sending problem with Kik on BlackBerry due to the same permissions issue? In that case, you should be able to trivially support Kik in addition to Whatsapp. Can you take a look?

Or perhaps you can tell me how to manually set the permissions on an image I can then try sharing on Kik, as a test.
    Anyone?
    12-16-16 03:38 AM
    The WAAFixer works, only for WhatsApp.
    01-09-17 04:15 AM
    Are there new version of WAA Fixer?

Posted via CB10
    01-09-17 04:16 AM
    No.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-17 02:56 PM
    No.

Posted via CB10
    And will there be? (For videos, GIFs, forwarding of images...)

Anyway, thanks.
    Last edited by Polloarroz; 03-16-17 at 06:43 PM.
    02-27-17 05:14 AM
    When will waa fixer be updated there are alot of features that are not working
    03-15-17 09:48 PM
    Am I the only one still using the default BB Whatsapp app until it finally ceases on 30th June? Are you all preparing with this WAA FIXER? May I ask why?
    03-17-17 03:44 AM
    Am I the only one still using the default BB Whatsapp app until it finally ceases on 30th June? Are you all preparing with this WAA FIXER? May I ask why?
    Nop, I'm still rocking the stock BB10 one. Waiting for the final day.

Via CB10 /  Passport Silver Edition  / BBM Pin:2C1F6E10
    jacup pillya likes this.
    03-17-17 05:06 PM
    Still using the native one. Beautiful experience, very much BlackBerry like. Don't care about all new features like Status. Using it as long as possible.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-17 03:38 AM
    Not long back on bb10, didn't see point in getting used to native WA app for 3 months, couldn't get what'sApp android working, so tried Disa for android in Amazon/Google store as alternative, which also works with fb messenger and has decent notifications too in hub.
    03-18-17 07:20 AM
    using on Passport RED native whatsapp from BBworld! Works perfectly. When Deliverance D Day arrives will look for other solution!
    Indir likes this.
    03-18-17 07:46 AM
    WhatsApp are DUMB abandoning BB - all this Android hackery madness... almost as short-sighted as RIM throwing in the towel on BB OS and going with a vastly inferior, clunky OS like Android. Yes, okay, it's not as bad as Windows Phone (I have 2 of those - UGGGGH!) but... I dunno, very daft!
    03-18-17 08:03 PM
    And will there be? (For videos, GIFs, forwarding of images...)

Anyway, thanks.
    The burning Question.
    Plus WAA Fixer was supposed to be there in BlackBerry World in the end of November 2016? Where's it?

Posted via CB10
    03-19-17 01:03 AM
    I guess there's still an alternative that's working so far, no need till closer to the time? And most people know how to side load anyhow so what's the problem..
    03-20-17 04:45 PM
    Wasn't there some sideload-it app that would install without desktop?
    03-20-17 05:13 PM
    Wasn't there some sideload-it app that would install without desktop?
    Yes. There is. But too confusing, atleast for me.
    Please link any tutorial you find.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-17 11:54 PM
    Just use chrome playbook side load plugin...,
    03-21-17 12:28 PM
    Still using the native one. Beautiful experience, very much BlackBerry like. Don't care about all new features like Status. Using it as long as possible.
    My thoughts indeed
    03-22-17 04:57 AM
    Hi, I'm new in all this of blackberry, I have sideloaded waa fixer to the z10 of a friend, voice messages works if I open waa fixer just when phone starts, but after a few minutes voice messages stop working, or sometimes whatsapp crash; also there is some images that she can't send before move it to another folder, is all this a known problem?

sorry for bad english
    03-26-17 01:31 PM
    I bought one Z10 for USD 30.00.
    03-28-17 05:05 PM
    With sending pictures there is only one major problem with this app:

It is impossible to re-send a picture you received from someone else over WhatsApp.

This is because there is a special security status for this received pictures.

If you open one of this received pictures in the BB10 picture editor you will realise that you are unable to save a copy or save any changes to this file. I suppose this is because there are some rights missing outside the android sandbox for security reasons.

If you take one of these pictures and edit it with a picture editor like snapseed in android sandbox itself, you will see, that you are able to send this changed copy to someone else.

Sending video doesn't work at all. I don't have a clue why.
    05-01-17 03:40 PM
    With sending pictures there is only one major problem with this app:

It is impossible to re-send a picture you received from someone else over WhatsApp.

This is because there is a special security status for this received pictures.

If you open one of this received pictures in the BB10 picture editor you will realise that you are unable to save a copy or save any changes to this file. I suppose this is because there are some rights missing outside the android sandbox for security reasons.

If you take one of these pictures and edit it with a picture editor like snapseed in android sandbox itself, you will see, that you are able to send this changed copy to someone else.

Sending video doesn't work at all. I don't have a clue why.
    I made an extra picture folder within the WhatsApp file in device>misc>android>whatsapp>media.

And then copy whatever picture you intended to send from WhatsApp in that folder.
    After that just use that copied version to send the same image. Don't delete the original copy as it will lose the link to the image in your chat.

And yes, video and gif fails to send.
    Sending documents and voice works flawlessly.

via Red Passport on PassportSQW100-1/10.3.3.2163
    05-01-17 07:13 PM
    Time to get the KEYᴼᴺᴱ when it comes. And all the issues with WhatsApp media will disappear.

via Red Passport on PassportSQW100-1/10.3.3.2163
    Rico4you likes this.
    05-01-17 07:14 PM
141 ... 23456