After the recent update I can no longer find the send voice note! Am I missing something or is it me only!

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 11:16 PM
    I mean creating a voice note and sending it through Whatsapp.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 01:44 AM
    Everything seems fine with mine, did you try un installing it and downloading it again?
    04-04-13 05:12 PM
    I mean creating a voice note and sending it through Whatsapp.

Posted via CB10
    Same here. no way to record and send a voice note through whatsapp. I have the latest version for z10...
    What is the workaround???
    04-09-13 11:41 AM
    So am I correct in assuming thee is no button in what apps to send voice notes? I know I can use remember. Quite a long work around. Is anyone able to send from the app itself??

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    04-16-13 01:07 PM
    I would also like to know, I had to record one in the Remember app and then go to whatsapp and select it. Is there a single voicenote app or quicker solution?
    04-17-13 11:40 AM
    No version of WhatsApp so far has allowed use tjo record and send a voice note from within the app.
    I hope this gets fixed soon.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 01:46 PM
    I downloaded Parrot and recorded a vn from it and it sends to WhatsApp. So its getting easier. And Parrot is a pretty cool app. Try that for a new way to send. Someone suggested it before in another thread. I believe

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    wikison and Thachoc1 like this.
    04-19-13 07:44 AM
    Voice notes on BB10 is a pain. The recent update to Whatsapp requests permission to use the Microphone, but it still doesn't open up to record, it only opens to the saved voicenotes you already have. I think this happens because there is no flat out Voicenote app on BB10. Well I created a voicenote using Remember, and sent it to an iphone Whatsapp user from whatsapp, and well.... They still couldn't play it. Anyone know if the iphone plays m4a format. Jaydee, did the other user you sent yours too have an iphone? I think I may give Parrot a try.
    05-09-13 01:20 PM
    Apparently now you must hold the space bar to send a voice not and release to send. But I have a problem with that coz the voice notes I send to ppl they can't play them and I can't play theirs.
    08-12-13 01:40 AM
    Giving info here (it is my app as disclosure): I found m4a recordings weren't playing on WhatsApp when I sent them to my brother who uses an iPho**. I added OGG encoding to my "Audio Recording" app in BB App World that when sent to him plays fine. You just need to originally record in WAV to then convert to OGG. Also, AMR recording works too for send to him via WhatsApp but the quality isn't as good as WAV-to-OGG. Share function in my app shows WhatsApp in the list for easier sending.

BlackBerry World - Audio Recorder
    08-12-13 09:58 AM