Coming from a 9930, I got a new Q10 yesterday and upgraded to 10.2.1 What an awesome device with this OS! This really put Blackberry back on the list for me.

I do have issue. I have been successful in video chatting back and forth between my Playbook and the Q10. However, I am not having any luck with the Q10 initiating the call. I have several contacts saved with Playbook PINs and BB IDs. The documentation seems to indicate that these contacts should just show up in the BBM Video Chats section of the Contacts app. This does not seem to work.

I have been able to return a call to my Playbook from my Q10 by opening up the Video Chat Notification Message the Q10 received when the PB intiated the call. So I know technically from a video chat perspective everything is ok both ways.

I just can't get the appropriate video contacts to show up on my Q10. I have found a few threads reporting the same issue but no resolution. Any ideas?
    02-09-14 10:58 AM
    Make sure you have said contact's BID email right and added to the entry. That should be enough to get it working.

If you have me and my bbid is diego@crackberry.zom and your Diego Nei addy does not have that email, it won't work.
    02-09-14 08:04 PM
    Same problem here. Bell
    02-09-14 08:19 PM