I've searched the forums, but did not find anything on this. If I missed something, I apologise.

I've swiped up to turn viber in an active frame, but it comes right back up. Swipe up and to the right into hub, viber comes back up. Try to close viber, it will open the next active frame, minimize it and then open back viber. Anyone met this issue? I'm about to restart it, I'm sure that will fix it, but still.. if anyone has another fix, do share. Thanks!
    05-08-14 06:22 PM
    Have you tried restarting your device? Worst case try deleting and then reinstalling viber.
    05-09-14 04:14 PM
    Hi,

Please open a support ticket here: Viber | Open a Ticket so that we can gather enough information to assist you.

Be sure to include the following information:
    - Does this occur with specific users? Only when connected to Wi-Fi? Only when connected to 3G?
    - When did the issue first begin? After upgrading Viber? After upgrading the operating system?
    - Have you made any changes to your phone’s operating system settings?
    - Were any other applications installed shortly after the issue began?
    - Are you running any other VoIP applications on your device?
    05-12-14 07:28 AM
    without viber you can use Smartgroschen Application, its very easy to use & very much cheap. It has also free chat option.
    06-16-14 03:26 PM
    My question regarding Viber is why does it take sooooo long for someone to receive a picture you send them! Like loooong!

Cheers
    06-17-14 10:26 AM