Why the hell BlackBerry is not supporting Viber on a Z10???????????

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 06:38 AM
    You've got it backwards.

What makes you think BB won't support Viber?
    Be upset at Viber for not delivering a BB10 app. BB can't make them.
    02-08-14 06:56 AM
    How I can install Viber without visiting a university first for years! Tried so many times unsuccessful and wasted a hell
    of time.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 07:14 AM
    If you have the 10.2.1.1925 operating system on your phone then download 1Mobile android store and then you will be able to download the android Viber app.

Visit my BBM Channel C000E96F6
    ThunderShock2005 likes this.
    02-08-14 07:19 AM
    Can you explain what kind of attempts have you made?
    What Phone do you have and what version of the OS you have installed?

BlackBerry has made it so much easy for Viber or any apps to be available but they won't do it. All viber has to do is make an account for BBW and submit them same version of app they have on Android and that's it. How else should BlackBerry support them?

Posted via CB10
    007Storm and Elite1 like this.
    02-08-14 07:22 AM
    Please share the link for Viber in Q 10

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 12:39 PM
    Please share the link for Viber in Q 10

Posted via CB10
    What os are you running first of all

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 01:48 PM
    I already updated the software to 10.2.1 and it's a Q 10 and I also tired to find a solution on crackberry and also download android center and still no useful information on how to get Viber on Q 10, please advise, thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 02:16 PM
    I already updated the software to 10.2.1 and it's a Q 10 and I also tired to find a solution on crackberry and also download android center and still no useful information on how to get Viber on Q 10, please advise, thanks

Posted via CB10
    Sideload snap. Download it from google play and use. Works fine for me on my Q10.

Black cards, Black cars - All BlackBerry-thing!
    02-10-14 02:18 PM
    Thanks! I was not able to download Google play on my Q 10 for some reason or possibly im not doing it right! Kindly advise the steps please, thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 02:56 PM
    Thanks! I was not able to download Google play on my Q 10 for some reason or possibly im not doing it right! Kindly advise the steps please, thanks

Posted via CB10
    Do you know what side loading is?
    If yes, then go to leaked OS sub forum. There a pinned thread that starts with "Snap," download that. After that follow the instructions on installing.

Once everything is setup, search Viber inside Snap app and finish the installation.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 07:36 PM
    Time to introduce you're viber contacts to BBM. Now with voice, text, location sharing and more BBM looks like a great alternative

wout000 likes this.
    02-14-14 08:33 AM
    hello,
    i just got blackberry q10 and tried to download viber on it through reading your comments, but i still don't know how to get to side loading snap or google play can you kindly help me step by step ? thank you ..
    02-17-14 03:22 AM
    hello,
    i just got blackberry q10 and tried to download viber on it through reading your comments, but i still don't know how to get to side loading snap or google play can you kindly help me step by step ? thank you ..
    This is how you install snap :
    1.have snap file on you're PC
    2.download DDPB on you're PC (I know it says is for installing Bar files onto the PlayBook but works the same for BB10)
    3.open DDPB and click add files ( button on the top above the big window of the app where the bar files will be placed for installation.
    4.browse for the SNAP bar and double click on it and you will have the SNAP in the DDPB window. (check it to be ready to install)
    5.on you're phone slide down from the top, tap settings, scroll to security, tap there scroll to development mode, tap and turn it on. You're phone will show a IP address.
    6. Connect you're phone to the PC and on DDPB on the left side tap search for IP address and a little window with probably 2 IP addresses will open. Tap on the shorter one which is the same one like on you're phone.
    7. Below you will have to enter the phone password if you have one and then below click connect. Below you will see after you're connected the phone OS details.
    8. Now below the big window on the DDPB you will see a button "Install". Click on that and SNAP will install in 30 seconds. You will see a window saying "done"
    ENJOY!!!

02-17-14 08:18 AM