Is there the hub integration?

Posted via CB10
    There's a hub integration. It doesn't have its own little icon like WhatsApp, but it comes up in my generic notifications with the bell.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 05:14 PM
    http://www.androiddrawer.com/9568/do.../#.UoXbFrK9KSP

This apk let you deactivate your account

Posted via CB10 - Q5
    04-24-14 06:23 PM
    Found it on BB World and downloaded it. It said it finished the installation and said it found the old apk file I had loaded previously. It said it would uninstall directly from BB World, but it hung at just under 100%. Wouldn't go any further. So, I decided to just manually delete the file and then reload from BB World. That worked except now Viber thinks I am a new user and asks for my cell number so it can send an activation code. The code never arrives and when I hit continue, Viber says "waiting for activation" and then "error - OK."

EDIT: Never mind...I see everyone is having the same issue
    04-24-14 06:37 PM
    What is their problem.
    Viber hits BB10-img_20140425_010340_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 07:05 PM
    This version is burning up my battery. Phone is hot and lost 25% in just a few minutes. Did a reboot after exiting Viber and PIM Services are still 65%.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 07:54 PM
    You have to re download from Snap, activate it, deactivate it (via settings), delete the android version, then download and install the BlackBerry version

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 08:08 PM
    As posted by CB member Noorabdullah and it works.

"For all who want Viber, please uninstall BlackBerry version first, install the android version from snap or any other source, then activate it. After success deactivate it in Viber settings. Then uninstall android version and install BlackBerry version and activate and you are good to go. I have activated it and it's‎ way better and faster then the android version. Enjoy"
    No, it does not. Can't pass registration.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 08:24 PM
    You have to re download from Snap, activate it, deactivate it (via settings), delete the android version, then download and install the BlackBerry version

Posted via CB10
    Seriously? Another "you can't simply install and enjoy" workaround? Let's be honest Viber did a cheap job here, furthermore, cutting off BlackBerry users on Q10 and Q5.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 08:27 PM
    I love that calls arrive even if the app is closed.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 08:30 PM
    Seriously.

1. Un install BlackBerry Viber 10.
    2. Reinstall android Viber
    3. Reactivate per SMS code.
    4. Go to android Viber, click settings, deactivate
    5. It should reset the app, and make it as if went back to stage 3..

(optional) because of the deactivate it will clear all associated devices. You may want to grab the code and writ it down somewhere, but do not key in code. Personally I did not do this)

6. Go back to BlackBerry World and reinstall BlackBerry Viber 10.
    7. Get the SMS code and activate

(or ask them to call you)

Posted via CB10
    FrycHiKn likes this.
    04-24-14 08:33 PM
    Seriously.

1. Un install BlackBerry Viber 10.
    2. Reinstall android Viber
    3. Reactivate per SMS code.
    4. Go to android Viber, click settings, deactivate
    5. It should reset the app, and make it as if went back to stage 3..

(optional) because of the deactivate it will clear all associated devices. You may want to grab the code and writ it down somewhere, but do not key in code. Personally I did not do this)

6. Go back to BlackBerry World and reinstall BlackBerry Viber 10.
    7. Get the SMS code and activate

(or ask them to call you)

Posted via CB10
    Ahh, finally it worked, I only had to be standing on one leg, keep jumping, throw a bit of salt behind my back, keep mumbling "viberlieber", THEN I performed what you wrote and now it works.

This is how I want my apps to be installed, call a tribal powwow each time I want to install anything, sort of shamanic ritual workaround for each lousy port.

Seriously, no.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 08:40 PM
    Lol it's not exactly Viber's fault we didn't deactivate our accounts so the problem comes back to us. People who didn't have the Android version didn't have this problem.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 09:09 PM
    Lol it's not exactly Viber's fault we didn't deactivate our accounts so the problem comes back to us. People who didn't have the Android version didn't have this problem.

Posted via CB10
    If you switch from iphone to android, android to iphone you wont be having this problem. One way or another someone messed the ported android app for us to be having this error.

You only deactivate your account because you wont be using viber anymore. Not because you'll be switching devices.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 10:08 PM
    If you switch from iphone to android, android to iphone you wont be having this problem. One way or another someone messed the ported android app for us to be having this error.

You only deactivate your account because you wont be using viber anymore. Not because you'll be switching devices.

Posted via CB10
    When I deleted the app from my phone... yeah, the idea was to bury the service.

Anyhow, I figured out how to solve it quite quickly and am now using the service again. I've got to say, anyone who says the Android version in Snap is fine is delusional. The BBW version is very fast and nothing beats a headless app. The hate this app is getting is solely the result of people being butthurt BBM isn't getting the attention it deserves.
    04-24-14 10:26 PM

Anyhow, I figured out how to solve it quite quickly and am now using the service again. I've got to say, anyone who says the Android version in Snap is fine is delusional. The BBW version is very fast and nothing beats a headless app. The hate this app is getting is solely the result of people being butthurt BBM isn't getting the attention it deserves.
    im using the bbw version and it works better compared to the google play version. Its also headless.

However, that error thing in the start is a pain in the A*S. Shouldn't be that way. They have to update the app.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 10:36 PM
    No, it does not. Can't pass registration.

Posted via CB10
    I had the same issue with the spinning activation circle but after a couple of minutes of waiting I tapped the screen and it asked me for my name and a photo. I think it just gets stuck even though activation really has finished.
    04-24-14 10:38 PM
    Finally found a way for BlackBerry Q10 or Q5 for fix the error when enter the number! Check Here
    04-25-14 02:31 AM
    I had it too. Ridiculous

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 02:51 AM
    Viber is not working in Z10..its showing ERROR

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 03:47 AM

no. it's because they have to do all this work around just to get it working. if it worked liked it was supposed to, they wouldn't be on here searching for a fix. it looks like you are the one that's butthurt because viber can't get their shat together and users are calling them out.
    igor10000 and deekayjain like this.
    04-25-14 04:12 AM

Posted via CB10
    Oh yes, blame it on us, the users. Let's start the self-whipping, shall we?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 04:30 AM

You figured it out probably because you are a member of this community, and came across the workaround. How about those who aren't members of Crackberry, and don't even visit any BlackBerry community, shouldn't they be able to just go to BB World, download and use it without having any issue?

The point is, Viber messed up, plain and simple. You can defend them all you want, but it doesn't change the fact.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    04-25-14 06:29 AM
    I give up on this version. After installing yesterday best I can do is 4 hours battery life with minimal usage. PIM stays close to 70% on battery monitor.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 03:36 PM
    Ahh, finally it worked, I only had to be standing on one leg, keep jumping, throw a bit of salt behind my back, keep mumbling "viberlieber", THEN I performed what you wrote and now it works.

This is how I want my apps to be installed, call a tribal powwow each time I want to install anything, sort of shamanic ritual workaround for each lousy port.

Seriously, no.

Posted via CB10
    You must not forget the rain stick

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 06:10 PM
    Its working fine....Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 07:05 PM
130 ... 23456