I asked Viber about app release for Z10 on their Youtube channel and this is the response:

"Viber for BB10 is being developed these days. When we have official news, we'll let you know "

Stephen Green likes this.
    03-05-13 07:06 AM
    I asked Viber about app release for Z10 on their Youtube channel and this is the response:

"Viber for BB10 is being developed these days. When we have official news, we'll let you know "

Skype is coming to BB10, I will download that, I will use any other app than Viber.
    Viber played games with OS7 users, stringing us along with these coming soon promises, and there's still no VOIP.
    I'll use any other service before Viber.
    cuong205a likes this.
    03-05-13 07:58 AM
    Skype is coming to BB10, I will download that, I will use any other app than Viber.
    Viber played games with OS7 users, stringing us along with these coming soon promises, and there's still no VOIP.
    I'll use any other service before Viber.
    Yep - Viber appears pretty dishonest to me. This 'coming soon' doesn't work when it has been coming soon for over a year. I wish somebody else would develop a fully functional Voice/Video CROSS-PLATFORM app soon! FaceFlow?

That said, I'd still use Viber if they make it first.
    03-05-13 11:31 AM
    Yep - Viber appears pretty dishonest to me. This 'coming soon' doesn't work when it has been coming soon for over a year. I wish somebody else would develop a fully functional Voice/Video CROSS-PLATFORM app soon! FaceFlow?

That said, I'd still use Viber if they make it first.
    I never understood this before, but at this point I will even be prepared to use text only for some time, and wait for Skype, but will definitely not use or recommend Viber.
    Not after how they strung OS7 users along.
    Not after their dishonesty.
    Not after the fact that they intentionally make their app so you can't customise notification sounds etc.
    I just do not approve of their way of doing things. At least Skype never misled people by saying they were 'coming soon' for nearly 2 years.
    03-05-13 11:39 AM
    They responded to me on Twitter today... saying that "We're working on It!"

The OS7 coming soon thing was pretty annoying

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 11:43 AM