Can't find Usage Pro app in BlackBerry World anymore...
    Anybody know we happened with it?
    Thanks

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    RednekHoser likes this.
    06-15-14 06:18 AM
    Looks like he's took it down

Posted via CB10
    06-15-14 07:37 AM
    Well I found the link from another thread but you can't directly search for it. Strange.

I actually had to buy backup pro because I couldn't search for Firechest backup one time. A bit sneaky by the dev to be honest.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/51754893

Posted via CB10
    pystha and RednekHoser like this.
    06-15-14 07:42 AM
    Some users are reporting problems with the cellular data counter stopping working after a random number of days. Others have noted the Wifi session quota stops recording in the second month. And then there's the data roll-over problem triggered when the phone is connected to BlackBerry Link and a file transfer is made.

I haven't been able to reproduce the cellular data counter failure but I suspect it's the cascades API that we introduced in the last update. Cascades has been dropped and replaced with 100% native code.

The other bugs have also been sorted and some new features added to make the app more practical (billed talk time, autobackup).

The app is undergoing extensive testing. I am not happy with the previous bugs getting through and the next update has to be close to perfect. After all, people are paying for a premium app.

I will be releasing a 3 month trial version as a bar file in a few days for wider testing. Hopefully we can release an update in the next 2 weeks.

If any paid users want to re-download the app from BlackBerry World then please email support and I will switch-on the app in BlackBerry World for an hour so you can download it.

Also remember to follow our Twitter account to get broadcast messages on our progress. There is no other way to contact users.

Posted via CB10
    FF22, pystha and RednekHoser like this.
    06-15-14 09:51 AM
    Thank you very much for the clarification.

I also encountered some random stopping of the headless module but I suspect that it comes from the OS because all of the headless apps stopped, not just Usage Pro. Restarting the headless modules was not possible without restarting the phone.
    Maybe this is a different problem however.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    FireChestApps likes this.
    06-15-14 12:24 PM
    There is no other way to contact users.

Do You have a BB Channel ?
    FireChestApps likes this.
    06-25-14 10:26 AM
    There is no other way to contact users.

Do You have a BB Channel ?
    Yes we now have a BBM channel. Thank you.

Usage Pro missing-fire_chest_apps.png

I am also pleased to announce that Usage Pro is back in BlackBerry World. Check it out and post your comments in our BBM channel. But why stop there, you can now chat with the developers live in our BBM channel too.
    ESCON likes this.
    07-15-14 12:32 AM