Three big apps were released today and the rest of the world was left out but not these three country. Seems nice don't you think guys?

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 04:59 AM
    Um, no. . Our release is in 3 days. And they aren't going to be available here. Not happy, really.
    03-22-13 05:03 AM
    It's finally nice to be specially treated by BBRY in it's own country for once! I know it probably wasn't on purpose but it's still nice!
    03-22-13 09:22 AM
    What apps are you talking about?
    03-22-13 09:41 AM
    what ^^^ said
    03-22-13 02:04 PM
    BlackBerry travel is one

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 02:07 PM
    The UK didn't used to be in the 'premier' bunch. I remember the podcast app being disabled for all users outside North America. This made no sense, alienated and angered customers and just seems plain stupid. I mean, if you own a company and they make an app for your devices, why wouldn't you release it to the whole world? I really thought BlackBerry would have left all this stupidity behind and let's face it, the company needs positive press now more than ever so it's best not to anger you own userbase!

Posted via CB10
    kevinnugent likes this.
    03-22-13 02:37 PM
    OK, i know i'm going to get flamed for this statement BUT if Blackberry continue to treat the rest of the world with this sort of un-thought-out crap all the time I'm going to find a real worldwide alternative.
    bobauckland likes this.
    03-22-13 06:49 PM
    Fully agree with Kevin.

How can BlackBerry thunk customers worldwide are happy with their new flagship model if they treat customers like this?

Does it make sense to block downloads of key applications like BlackBerry travel to all the countries where they already launched Z10 before US?. Stupid strategy my god...
    03-23-13 02:36 AM
    Come on, it is because of the commonwealth.
    03-23-13 05:06 AM
    OK, i know i'm going to get flamed for this statement BUT if Blackberry continue to treat the rest of the world with this sort of un-thought-out crap all the time I'm going to find a real worldwide alternative.
    You would get massively flamed if this was in one of the main forums.
    But I see where you're coming from.
    I'm just happy I'm in the UK.
    It is pretty daft to limit access of these apps on release.
    By many accounts, a lot of them are buggy and unreliable as it is, they've been delayed and are arriving way later than expected, then they only get released in a few markets.
    It's daft.
    Google can push out a new OS worldwide simultaneously, BB can't release a few buggy apps simultaneously? Not great.
    But we live in hope, things may get better?

Course that's what everyone said about BB advertising, it was meant to be amazing for this release, and outside of Canada and the UK that seems a bust as well...
    03-23-13 06:23 AM