I updated this pretty easy with an iPhone 5. I have 2 apps that work with the watch. Talk2Watch has a lot of features, but I miss many notifications from my emails. PBBL only has a few features, but works very consistently.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 06:18 PM
    PbbL app is reliable. There have been no updates since decades, but it does perfectly wath it was meant to do. Dev told me he don't plan to add any features until he sees where BlackBerry is going (maybe he was talking about user base, or maybe he was talking about developers access to certain things like CallerID). Talk2Watch is being updated on a regular basis since it's first release, depending on the version you have, there might be some glitch. A new version is available in BBW right now.
    11-14-13 06:33 PM
    Just upgraded to the latest 10.2.1.1055 leak and the offical Android Pebble app works.

I was also brave enough to test the firmware update and it also works. See yourself:

Upgrading firmware on Pebble?-img_00000713.png

Installation of watch apps and incoming call notifications worked as well, E-Mail notifications did not work.
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    11-16-13 05:14 AM
    Just upgraded to the latest 10.2.1.1055 leak and the offical Android Pebble app works.

I was also brave enough to test the firmware update and it also works. See yourself:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000713.png 
Views:	906 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	221366

Installation of watch apps and incoming call notifications worked as well, E-Mail notifications did not work.
    That is awesome. My Pebble is being delivered and I just downloaded the official Pebble app apk using the new OS leak. What other functions work with the official pebble android app?

Have you tried installing an apk called pebble notifier? Supposed to add many other functions as well. Let us know how it goes.
    11-16-13 07:56 AM
    Pebble Notifier does not work with 2.0, it still asks to allow the app in accessibility setting which is not possible with bb10. Almost all the watchface that uses a companion Android app will work, but you will not get any email/sms notifications until you disconnect the Pebble app and use PbbL/Talk2Watch/Stream instead. So you can't have notifications and connected watchface at the same time.
    11-16-13 08:05 AM
    What roger said ^
    11-16-13 09:04 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000713.png 
Views:	906 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	221366

I tested the app yesterday but don't yet have a pebble... I want one NOW, can't wait until Christmas.... wonder if wife will be mad if I order my own gift, don't wanna wait!!!!
    11-16-13 02:56 PM
    Pebble Notifier does not work with 2.0, it still asks to allow the app in accessibility setting which is not possible with bb10. Almost all the watchface that uses a companion Android app will work, but you will not get any email/sms notifications until you disconnect the Pebble app and use PbbL/Talk2Watch/Stream instead. So you can't have notifications and connected watchface at the same time.
    What roger said ^
    Please explain more? 2.0 pebble? or 10.2.0 BB? Guessing you are both running 10.2.1.1055 and using a pebble?
    11-16-13 02:59 PM
    Yes, using Pebble firmware 2.0 beta2, Pebble app 2.0 beta2 and 10.2.1.1055. Pebble firmware 2.0 is not necessary, you'll be able to run official Pebble app + firmware 1.13 with the same results, I just wanted to try the new watchfaces using sdk 2.0. Someone told me Freecadie works, I guess Runkeeper will too.
    11-16-13 03:10 PM
    Run keeper works fine with the Android Pebble App.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 04:16 PM
    Please explain more? 2.0 pebble? or 10.2.0 BB? Guessing you are both running 10.2.1.1055 and using a pebble?
    Using 10.2.1 to run the pebble app to load watch faces, using talk2watch for notifications.
    I was using pebble with 10.2, but I had to load faces and firmware using an ipad at that time. No longer necessary.
    11-16-13 04:32 PM
    Pebble app and Talk2Watch don't seem to play nice together though.

I can't have the Pebble App running with Talk2watch running at the same time.

Does everyone else have the same issue?
    12-19-13 03:20 PM
    24F3F821 add me pls

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 03:29 PM
    Pebble app and Talk2Watch don't seem to play nice together though.

I can't have the Pebble App running with Talk2watch running at the same time.

Does everyone else have the same issue?
    You can only have one app communicating with the watch on BlackBerry, so you'll have to choose between Talk2Watch and Pebble app. I'm always on Talk2Watch and I switch to Pebble app once in awhile to install watchfaces or use other companion Pebble app (like Glance or Sleep As Android). There's no way around it for now.
    12-19-13 06:12 PM
    You can only have one app communicating with the watch on BlackBerry, so you'll have to choose between Talk2Watch and Pebble app. I'm always on Talk2Watch and I switch to Pebble app once in awhile to install watchfaces or use other companion Pebble app (like Glance or Sleep As Android). There's no way around it for now.
    Doing the same exact thing, Talk2Watch is my go to for the pebble. There are some issues when pairing to the Pebble and another BT device at the same time. I still haven't nailed em all down, and some seem like they could be device specific.
    12-21-13 03:54 PM
    Doing the same exact thing, Talk2Watch is my go to for the pebble. There are some issues when pairing to the Pebble and another BT device at the same time. I still haven't nailed em all down, and some seem like they could be device specific.
    Talk2Watch disconnects and reconnects automatically every time my phone pair with my car bluetooth radio. It's a known issue, don't really know if this will/can be fixed.
    12-21-13 04:05 PM
    Talk2Watch disconnects and reconnects automatically every time my phone pair with my car bluetooth radio. It's a known issue, don't really know if this will/can be fixed.
    Mine is weird, Clarion deck sometimes will connect both, other times at some point I lose the Pebble. Sony BT adapter has had some issues and I haven't fully tested, but doesn't appear to mess with the pebble, only with audio. Haven't tested my other devices yet.
    12-21-13 04:32 PM
    I think it is depending on the bluetooth device class and the used transmission protocol.
    12-22-13 01:21 AM
43 12