UnSend Email is now available for BB10!

** ONLY ActiveSync accounts are supported at present. **
    ** Support for IMAP and POP coming soon!! **

Avoid send accidents. Unsend your sent emails before going oops!! YES, now you can recall that embarrassing email message on BlackBerry® 10 devices.

Accidentally forwarded an inappropriate email to your boss or coworkers? Or maybe you forgot to add a recipient or to include an attachment to an email. If you ever regret sending an email & wishing you could 'unsend' it, now you can 'undo' a sent email with Unsend.

With Unsend, you will never have to worry about accidentally sending or forwarding an email to the wrong person. With the simple long press from the BlackBerry® HUB, you can 'unsend' an email moments after sending it. This is a must-have application - it can save you from being embarrassed!

Configure Delay: This is the time before the message will be sent. The default value is 10 sec
    1. Open UnSend Email
    2. Swipe down from the top
    3. Click on Settings
    4. Use "Send Delay" slider to set the duration

Steps:
    1. Compose and send email message
    2. The email message will be intercepted by UnSend and kept in its send queue. The message will be automatically sent after the send delay.
    3. If you want to unsend a pending email, long press on the message in the BlackBerry HUB, and click on "Share | Unsend" from the context menu.
    4. List of pending email message is displayed
    5. Tap on a pending message to unsend an email
    6. The unsent email will now be a permanent draft for you to edit and resend

All future upgrades are FREE!

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...tent/47071889/
    Price: $2.99
    eldricho likes this.
    05-08-14 10:50 PM
    wow, another great potential app from a great developer!
    devcellent likes this.
    05-09-14 01:10 AM
    Great app I must say, good luck with it and thanks for developing for BlackBerry 10!

Posted via CB10
    devcellent likes this.
    05-09-14 01:35 AM
    Gonna buy it when it supports imap.

Posted via ? Q10Bold
    05-09-14 02:24 AM
    Gonna buy it when it supports imap.

Posted via ? Q10Bold
    We have submitted an update, which will work for pop3 and imap on OS 10.3.
    KemKev and Q10Bold like this.
    05-12-14 01:15 PM
    We have submitted an update, which will work for pop3 and imap on OS 10.3.
    Wow. Thanks. Keep us online

Posted via Q10Bold
    05-12-14 04:13 PM
    I've been working with support, but I was wondering if anyone else has had an issue with some replies going through unsend being totally blank (even the sent from my Blackberry signature missing). I have it installed through my BES to an Exchange 2010 server.

They've identified the issue, it's when replying to plain text email. Devcellent is working on a fix.
    Last edited by dpeters11; 05-14-14 at 09:37 AM.
    05-13-14 09:36 PM
    Tested this APP on 10.3 with GMail and it works extremely well. I am working on getting in to the Work Space as I cannot install it at the moment since we lock down what apps users can install, etc. But so far so good.
    devcellent likes this.
    05-16-14 01:55 PM
    Tested this APP on 10.3 with GMail and it works extremely well. I am working on getting in to the Work Space as I cannot install it at the moment since we lock down what apps users can install, etc. But so far so good.
    So IMAP is supported now?

Posted via CB10
    05-17-14 01:12 AM
    So IMAP is supported now?

Posted via CB10
    Yes on OS 10.3 no problems.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-14 09:56 AM
    I've been working with support, but I was wondering if anyone else has had an issue with some replies going through unsend being totally blank (even the sent from my Blackberry signature missing). I have it installed through my BES to an Exchange 2010 server.

They've identified the issue, it's when replying to plain text email. Devcellent is working on a fix.
    We have submitted a build with the fix.
    05-18-14 07:42 AM
    do my emails interact with your servers somehow?

Posted via CB10
    05-21-14 07:45 PM
    do my emails interact with your servers somehow?

Posted via CB10
    No, it doesn't! The app does not send any data outside of your device.
    Dave XII likes this.
    05-21-14 09:50 PM

The update (1.0.8.1) with the fix has been approved by BlackBerry World. We hope that it will resolve your issue.
    05-23-14 10:34 AM
    The update does fix the issue I had, thanks for the assistance.
    devcellent likes this.
    05-26-14 01:46 PM
    Thanks to our users, UnSend Email has been the Top Paid app in Productivity category.

UnSend Email for BB10! Stop that email before you go oops!-unsend_toppaid.png
    06-03-14 04:06 PM