Instagram > Insta10 > iGrann

I feel like iGrann is a very good app (or people wouldn't be using it) but Insta10 blows it out of the water in terms of UI design. Even in beta stages it looks more polished and close to the original version, which runs flawlessly on 10.3.1.
    FYI... ui is a matter of preference. I like nothing about how Instagram ui. Igrann with the "modern ui" is by far from best looking imho. Insta10 simple layout is nice but it can't hold a candle to igrann.

With respect to features insta10 seems to be getting everything right so far. Hopefully this trend continues, but igrann is going better app so far.(given its a finished app). Plus we don't know where the igrann dev is in his feature timeline rollout.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 04:14 PM
    Insta10 is still in the beta phase, unfair to compare.

Posted via CB10
    That's the point! Agreed.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 04:37 PM
    FYI... ui is a matter of preference. I like nothing about how Instagram ui. Igrann with the "modern ui" is by far from best looking imho. Insta10 simple layout is nice but it can't hold a candle to igrann.

With respect to features insta10 seems to be getting everything right so far. Hopefully this trend continues, but igrann is going better app so far.(given its a finished app). Plus we don't know where the igrann dev is in his feature timeline rollout.

Posted via CB10
    So what exactly is the purpose of this post?

I've shared my opinion, you stated the obvious (no uppity fyi needed) and then did exactly what I did to begin with. Intentional or not, it sounds an awful lot like everyone has an opinion, but mine is better than yours.
    02-01-15 07:14 PM
    Okay.

I like the idea but we'll see.

And besides Insta10 is still beta.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 07:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    Oh. By far the best for you. But I don't think we're going to make a poll just to know which UI people will like.

What's also important is a UI that supports even 10.0 OS and is still super smooth and fluid.

You have your own opinion we have ours too.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    arifbsantoso likes this.
    02-01-15 08:03 PM
    So what exactly is the purpose of this post?

I've shared my opinion, you stated the obvious (no uppity fyi needed) and then did exactly what I did to begin with. Intentional or not, it sounds an awful lot like everyone has an opinion, but mine is better than yours.
    Purpose of the 1st was to show that with respect to ui it's all subjective. One can't blow the other out the water based on ui alone. The 2nd paragraph is the comparison.
    Plus as was said earlier. One is beta the other is not. It's not time for comparison till we get too complete apps.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 09:07 PM
    insta10 Looks great, i think i looks better then the Android version. I love the font used through out!
    02-01-15 09:25 PM
    Purpose of the 1st was to show that with respect to ui it's all subjective. One can't blow the other out the water based on ui alone. The 2nd paragraph is the comparison.
    Plus as was said earlier. One is beta the other is not. It's not time for comparison till we get too complete apps.

Posted via CB10
    Bold: Opinion. And I strongly disagree.

Italic: Considering the fact that I compared the UI alone, as opposed to app functionality, my comparison is just and I stand by it.
    02-01-15 09:29 PM
    Bold: Opinion. And I strongly disagree.

Italic: Considering the fact that I compared the UI alone, as opposed to app functionality, my comparison is just and I stand by it.
    Fair enough. That's ur opinion. We'll agree to disagree.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 09:36 PM
    I like the UI and such, but Nemory the developer does have his issues with his apps. Bugs and such, and he's kind of losing his reputation as a developer of good apps to me, but the bugs aren't "deal breakers" to me. I still use them nonetheless. His apps are pretty to say the least, and offer the functionality they say they do. And, I know, apps will have bugs, it is normal. I just think his quality is subpar in some way, still love his work, though

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 09:54 PM
    I do like the recent daily updates on Insta10

Posted via Z10 - 10.2.1.3014
    02-03-15 07:53 AM
    Kinda agree here.... I think he's over-extending himself which is resulting delayed updates, etc.

I like the UI and such, but Nemory the developer does have his issues with his apps. Bugs and such, and he's kind of losing his reputation as a developer of good apps to me, but the bugs aren't "deal breakers" to me. I still use them nonetheless. His apps are pretty to say the least, and offer the functionality they say they do. And, I know, apps will have bugs, it is normal. I just think his quality is subpar in some way, still love his work, though

Posted via CB10
    02-03-15 08:35 AM
    One plus I have with igrann is the ability to download pictures. Not that I'm a creeper but some accounts are good wallpaper accounts

Posted via CB10
    02-03-15 02:39 PM
    One plus I have with igrann is the ability to download pictures. Not that I'm a creeper but some accounts are good wallpaper accounts

Posted via CB10
    Works the same with Insta10 just labelled differently.

Long press and choose 'save'

Unofficial Igrann vs Insta10 thread.-img_20150203_125116.png

Posted via CB10
    citystars41 likes this.
    02-03-15 02:52 PM
    Does Insta10 have zooming capabilities of post like Igrann?

02-03-15 10:00 PM
    Does Insta10 have zooming capabilities of post like Igrann?

yes! tap and hold > expand > lots of options you can do after.

no zooming inside the feeds though. but just a few steps and you can do more

Insta10 is free in Beta Zone BTW
    02-03-15 11:26 PM
    yes! tap and hold > expand > lots of options you can do after.

no zooming inside the feeds though. but just a few steps and you can do more

Insta10 is free in Beta Zone BTW
    Nice!

02-04-15 07:57 AM
    When will Insta10 be released and published in BlackBerry World (App store)?

And should it be an paid and/or a free app?

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 08:01 AM
    When will Insta10 be released and published in BlackBerry World (App store)?

And should it be an paid and/or a free app?

Posted via CB10
    freemium with pro upgrades
    02-04-15 09:08 AM
    freemium with pro upgrades
    Can you release 2 versions. A limited free version and a full pro version (like igrann)? Because with inapp purchases, if you wipe your phone or use a leak, you have to purchase it again everytime

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 09:48 AM
    Can you release 2 versions. A limited free version and a full pro version (like igrann)? Because with inapp purchases, if you wipe your phone or use a leak, you have to purchase it again everytime

Posted via CB10
    Bbworld won't let you pay again. It will tell you you already paid ans won't be recharged. All you need is to click request existing purchase button

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-04-15 09:57 AM
    Igrann allows multiple accounts under different emails. I can simply click on one of my profile pics in the Igrann home page and it'll open up that particular account. Is this achievable with Insta10?

02-04-15 07:51 PM
    Igrann allows multiple accounts under different emails. I can simply click on one of my profile pics in the Igrann home page and it'll open up that particular account. Is this achievable with Insta10?

Insta10 will support multiple accounts.

I don't think igrann supports it.

Maybe you're saying is, you can open different account profiles in igrann. You can do that too in insta10

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 08:20 PM
    Insta10 will support multiple accounts.

I don't think igrann supports it.

Maybe you're saying is, you can open different account profiles in igrann. You can do that too in insta10

Posted via CB10
    How do you do so? Below is pic of Igrann home screen. I simply click on account I want to access without having to enter username or password each time.
    Unofficial Igrann vs Insta10 thread.-img_20150204_221734.png

02-04-15 10:20 PM
    Insta10 upload quality is very good! Hub Integration is being worked right now as I speak
    Thumbs up man.

Z30 STA100-5/10.3.1.2072
    02-04-15 10:27 PM
74 123