This is one of the applications I really enjoy working on and proud of. I hope you do enjoy using it as much as I did working on it.

BlackBerry World - Ultimate Wedding Planner

If you plan to get married soon or are preparing for a big party, this application has the most features and will help you organizing your big party.

If you have any comment and/or feature request, please let me know and I will make changes on it in the next few days.

Thanks!

P.s. if you like the application, please write us a review.
    --

BlackBerry World - Ultimate Wedding Planner

Natively built for BlackBerry® 10!

Ultimate Wedding Planner is a very easy to use and comprehensive Wedding Planner, Checklists, and Tracker application. Customize, track, and plan your wedding with this ultimate application. This is a great must-have application for your wedding.

Combined several applications in a beautifully integrated application:

Application 1: Wedding Guests and Tables: completely integrated with amazing guest list capability with confirmed guest option. Guest list is integrated with fully customizable table options and optional categories.

You can add customize savable to do list item for your guest if he's part of your wedding party. Take photo of your guest and your wedding party!

Hint: enter a number of people accompanying your guest and it will be counted toward number of confirmed guest.

Application 2: Vendor and Expense list: add as many vendors as you want - take unlimited photos for each vendors items - enter total amount for each vendor. Once you click on the vendor check box to confirm, the total amount will be added to your total expense.

Click on the specific vendor item for more detail.

Application 3: Primary application with To-Do, task, item, etc... This has been loaded with many wedding planner items for your conveniences.

Features:

1. Pre-loaded with many customizable and saveable checklists including comprehensive "How to Save Money on your Wedding", wedding planning, Bridesmaids list, best man list, honeymoon planning list, flower list, top songs, engagement party, guest list, wedding party contact list, table list, etc.

2. Natively developed for BlackBerry® 10 for high performance and usability.

3. SmartPhoto option let you easily capture or select Photos for any item in the application.

4. Set Display - set a photo for the item and have it shown on all the listings and page for easy select.

5. SmartStep and SmartCheck features - easily track and save your wedding item

6. Support multiple categories and category editing for each item.

7. Customize, track and save your wedding planning items using the smart list and smart steps feature with the "checked" option to keep record of your current progress.

8. Extremely easy to use recently viewed, search, favourite and other options
    06-11-13 03:27 PM
    Wow! Looks good. I will definitely be needing this soonish.
    06-11-13 03:44 PM
    Hey, will it work with my calender ?
    06-11-13 03:47 PM
    Are you looking for calendar integration or reminder - task-like integration?

Reminder - todo task integration: manage all your task/todo item, vendor specific item, etc... related to your wedding

Calendar integration - add a calendar event or link to a calendar event?
    06-11-13 03:55 PM
    Wow! Looks good. I will definitely be needing this soonish.
    Congrat My wife used to use spreadsheet to manage guest list, etc for our wedding. It wasn't a great experience for her. That's why I enabled multiple category options in the Guest/Table section to have maximum customization. No more spreadsheet!
    06-11-13 04:20 PM
    Hi Escon,

I have perfected the calendar and reminder integration with this wedding planner

Blackberry is currently reviewing this change. It will be a week before it is accepted on App World.

Thanks a lot for your comment!

Hey, will it work with my calender ?
    06-16-13 10:52 PM
    Good morning, Sorry for my late respond, downloading right now...
    Do you got plans to add other languages ?
    06-18-13 02:36 AM
    Hi Escon,

What language are you looking for? It's too bad that not many Blackberry user writes reviews like what you are doing though. It lets developer know what to change in the application.

I just uploaded a newer version with better interface change. I literally added a bunch of functionality in this release to make it work better as a task manager, as well as wedding planner.

Hopefully the new version will pass through the review state by the weekend.

Thanks!
    06-18-13 09:46 PM
    The new version (1.0.10) is on App World now with Calendar and reminder integration for both Vendors/Expense, Guest/Table, and Task to-do checklist for your wedding.

The next update will improve the performance.

Thanks!
    P.s. please write a review if you like the application.
    06-20-13 10:35 PM
    Latest update waiting for approval:

August 29, 2013 - 1.0.16
    - Added Help option (slide from top down, select help)
    - Release note will now automatically picked up from text file

August 29, 2013 - 1.0.12
    - Fixed non-stop scrolling pages
    - Fixed add second item does not refresh the number field properly.
    - Expanded the amount field to add more spaces.
    - Fixed sorting order: order by date for the main task page, order by name for the vendor and expense pages
    - The favorite items are listed first.
    - If you have any other suggestions, please let me know.
    ESCON likes this.
    09-02-13 11:23 PM
    Finally! The application has received Built for Blackberry designation .
    10-07-13 08:32 PM
    Excellent application. Great unique thinking.
    05-23-14 09:30 PM