First issue is one I had earlier today which seems to have fixed itself. I got to work at 9 and had not touched my phone until a bit after 1 when I went on break only to see this. I had no active frames open.
    Two Facebook issues-261593d1396990711t-odd-facebook-issue-img_20140408_132044.png

Now this seems to have fixed itself because there is no battery drain like that anymore. However, when I initially saw this, I panicked and deleted my account from the phone then added it again. Everything is working fine except it is not pulling any profile pictures from Facebook for contacts and this is annoying the hell out of me lol. Anyone know of a way to force it to use Facebook default pictures as contact pictures instead of it just happening? I can't stand having the blank silhouette there.
    04-08-14 08:53 PM
    Go into your address book/contacts. Swipe down. Turn on Facebook so your Facebook contacts go into your address book. It should link any contact that you already have and solve your issue. The the only annoying thing is it totally clutters your address book.

If you then turn off Facebook on contacts it may leave the links and remove the remaining contacts if that makes sense.

Posted with my Z30 on Verizon from Philly
    04-08-14 09:04 PM
    Go into your address book/contacts. Swipe down. Turn on Facebook so your Facebook contacts go into your address book. It should link any contact that you already have and solve your issue. The the only annoying thing is it totally clutters your address book.

If you then turn off Facebook on contacts it may leave the links and remove the remaining contacts if that makes sense.

That's the weird part. The contacts are all linked up perfectly. Even when I have Facebook friends on in contacts, the pictures do not show up. Only people with pictures that work are BBM linked or Twitter linked contacts. Facebook linked contacts have no pictures showing up no matter what I do.
    04-08-14 09:07 PM
    That's the weird part. The contacts are all linked up perfectly. Even when I have Facebook friends on in contacts, the pictures do not show up. Only people with pictures that work are BBM linked or Twitter linked contacts. Facebook linked contacts have no pictures showing up no matter what I do.
    I might just be the new Facebook app. It's awful. Nothing in mine works. I just use the mobile site now. You might unfortunately be stuck until the next update. Good news is most apps are being updated now to work with the new Z3 by May.

04-08-14 09:50 PM