To send a message to twitter developers to please build in the ability to receive tweets from people you follow. I would email twitter directly, but just get an email back stating to contact blackberry. It's ridiculous we can't do this at this stage in the game.cmonman
    03-31-14 10:50 AM
    To send a message to twitter developers to please build in the ability to receive tweets from people you follow. I would email twitter directly, but just get an email back stating to contact blackberry. It's ridiculous we can't do this at this stage in the game.cmonman
    As you found out, BlackBerry is responsible for the "APP" and what features it has. You would be better served calling BlackBerry and complaining to them yourself.... If a thousand people complain to CrackBerry with an issue.... it's just comes off as only CrackBerry complaining. If those same thousand people were to all call BlackBerry, it would have a different affect.
    03-31-14 11:02 AM
    I receive tweets from anyone who tweets me or sends me a DM. Not quite sure what you mean.

You have to add your Twitter account to Hub in Hub Settings. It doesn't just happen automatically by using the Twitter app.
    03-31-14 11:05 AM
    Nope, I want to receive a notification tweet when Kim kardashian posts a pic. I have to manually check now. Cmonman
    03-31-14 11:21 AM
    What email do I use to contact BlackBerry? I will spam them until it's fixed. Cmonman
    03-31-14 11:22 AM