OK, I have a Z10, and have tried most Twitter clients, as well as the actual Twitter app. The best one so far for me has been Blaq. However, hub integration does lead me to always end up back with the native app.

I actually don't have a problem with it as such. It does the job. The trouble I have is that, whenever I restart me phone, or change batteries, once the hub has settled, I get 111 old Twitter mentions or messages in the hub. I delete them, but it does add 5-10 mins to every restart for the hub to settle down.

I have marked them all read, deleted as a whole, deleted individually, but it happens every time.

Anyone got another idea to solve this pls?

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 04:47 AM
    I think that is one of the reasons why I dumped the native Twitter in the first place. There is still no resolution to this? smh
    Stwutter likes this.
    11-02-13 07:36 AM
    Yeah, I've dumped it again. Far to temperamental. Back to Blaq.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 09:48 AM
    Try deleting and re adding your account maybe :s I have never had this problem though so I'm not sure how to resolve it for you. Do you have an alternate twitter account you can try this with to see if it still does this?

Also, what OS are you running? Leaked or Official? Version of twitter?

Posted via CB10
    Stwutter likes this.
    11-02-13 09:53 AM
    Try deleting and re adding your account maybe :s I have never had this problem though so I'm not sure how to resolve it for you. Do you have an alternate twitter account you can try this with to see if it still does this?

Also, what OS are you running? Leaked or Official? Version of twitter?

Posted via CB10
    Tried that, thanks anyway. In fact, every time I deleted and re add the acc., it makes it worse and it all happens again. I guess I may just be that I have quite a few followers (23k), so for most people it may be the odd one here or there, whereas for me the 'blips' are numerous.

Gonna stick with Blaq I think. The hub integration isn't worth the hassle.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 10:07 AM
    With Twitter I do not understand when I hit trends and then I want to refresh to see what's the latest trend topic that I selected it goes back like 1 week instead of the latest second tweet. Anybody else have this issue?
    11-02-13 10:47 AM
    Anyone else have the issue with twitter where if you click a twitter link outside of the app it opens up the twitter web browser instead of launching app? Small issue but annoying.

Posted via CB10
    miker476 likes this.
    11-02-13 11:14 AM
    Has anyone found out how to search using the Twitter app and show the results in time order ( not popularity ) ?

Posted via CB10
    007Storm likes this.
    11-02-13 12:48 PM