My twitter keeps crashing and closing during use, I tried deleting it to reinstall, but can't? I hold it, it vibrates and bin sign appears, touch it and nothing!
    Annoyingly this app did the same as I first tried to type this!

Posted via my lovely Z10
    06-16-14 03:31 PM
    First try a device reset if you haven't already. (NOT the same as a Restart.)

Hold down the top button and do not release it. After the red LED flashes on then off, release the top button.

Anything better after that? If the problem persists, there are at least two other methods to deleted apps.
    First is within Device Monitor. From Hub or home screens, swipe down from top of screen to open Quick Settings, select Device Monitor. Select Storage tab at top, then scroll down to Twitter. Tap Twitter, then select Delete in bottom bar.
    Second is from My World in BB World. Scroll down to Twitter in your Installed tab of My World section. Long press Twitter, then select Delete at bottom of right side action menu that opens. Select Uninstall from toast that appears.

After you do delete Twitter, I'd recommend a device reset again before re-installing it.
    06-16-14 05:09 PM
    Cheers will try that later.

Posted via my lovely Z10
    06-17-14 12:36 AM