Hello,

So with the help of Conite and others, I have been able to sideload a few apps that will continue to make my BB 10 Passport a viable device for a little while.

I have always loved Tune In App on BB 10 but it was never available for Passport. Anyhow, I've gotten it sideloaded and working for the most part now thanks to you all.

A few stations I enjoy aren't loading properly on the app, I'm wondering if anybody has any suggestions? I've tried reinstalling it as well.

Are there any other music or radio streaming apps I am not seeing in the list of BB10 App Bar files?

Thanks to you all!

Posted via CB10
    01-14-22 03:19 AM
    Hello,

So with the help of Conite and others, I have been able to sideload a few apps that will continue to make my BB 10 Passport a viable device for a little while.

I have always loved Tune In App on BB 10 but it was never available for Passport. Anyhow, I've gotten it sideloaded and working for the most part now thanks to you all.

A few stations I enjoy aren't loading properly on the app, I'm wondering if anybody has any suggestions? I've tried reinstalling it as well.

Are there any other music or radio streaming apps I am not seeing in the list of BB10 App Bar files?

Thanks to you all!

Posted via CB10
    Star Player where you can manually plug in your streaming radio.
    Akis Tsirogiannis likes this.
    01-14-22 09:30 AM