Hi !
    I just testing Navigon (android apk) and i use eng. language on all my devices and when use gps navigation (navigon) it uses system lang.
    Problem is i'm in Denmark and when eng. tts pronounce danish street names it sound weird . Is it possible to change TTS without changing system language ?

In navigon is not possible to change lang , and i tryed to delete all other voices ex. danish , but when app start it download voices again !
    08-19-15 05:44 AM
    Hi !
    I just testing Navigon (android apk) and i use eng. language on all my devices and when use gps navigation (navigon) it uses system lang.
    Problem is i'm in Denmark and when eng. tts pronounce danish street names it sound weird . Is it possible to change TTS without changing system language ?

In navigon is not possible to change lang , and i tryed to delete all other voices ex. danish , but when app start it download voices again !
    No help but I sympathize. When we were recently in France our TomTom gps (which worked really, really well), was setup for English. Its pronunciation of French names are a bit odd but no odder than my pronunciation! I've never taken French and messed up most names myself.

While we could have changed it to French, we probably would not have understood the French which would say to turn right/left in 4 kilometers, etc or take the 3rd exit from the rotary.
    Warios likes this.
    08-19-15 09:12 AM