Well, it was a great app for sports fans while it lasted. I'm surprised it was maintained for so long on an OS that has such a small market share. Still, it's kind of a bummer... At least their mobile site works well, although it's slow to load. That said, I'm still not giving up my Z30!
    Fight the power! LOL.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    12-02-17 08:54 PM
    Well, it was a great app for sports fans while it lasted. I'm surprised it was maintained for so long on an OS that has such a small market share. Still, it's kind of a bummer... At least their mobile site works well, although it's slow to load. That said, I'm still not giving up my Z30!
    Fight the power! LOL.

Posted via CB10

Ya I just noticed that my TSN app stopped being loaded and I am upset! For the longest time it wasn't showing updated news stories but the scores and schedule was working.

I emailed Bell Media and TSN non stop asking what's going on and I kept getting the run around but I was just looking for an answer as to if this was going to be fixed or if the app was going to die. Finally pulled the plug I guess! I just hope that The Score doesn't go that way cause than its going to be borderline impossible to get any good news and scores without the browser. I find the TSN to be hard to load too. No good!

Posted via CB10
    12-13-17 11:59 AM