App Name: Truphone

Summary:
    Dial your friends faster, cheaper and with higher quality wherever they are in the world.
    FREE CALLS: Call other Truphone users over the Internet, including 1-800 & 0800 numbers, without paying a thing.
    AMAZING HD SOUND: Call other Truphone users on BB10 and enjoy great High Definition sound!
    LOW COST CALLS: Call any phone number around the world, both landlines and mobiles. Once you have a Truphone account, simply login to Truphone to add credit to your account.
    GREAT NEW PRICES! 1p/2c per minute to US mobile's from anywhere in the world.
    UNLIMITED CALLING: For a flat, low-cost monthly price, make unlimited calls to 38 countries and mobile phones in 9 countries, including the US, Australia, Spain, Germany and China with TruUnlimited. Go to the Truphone website to purchase this plan.
    CONTACTS INTEGRATION: Call all your phone contacts from within the application and see when your friends are online so you can call them for FREE!
    SHARE VIA BBM: Invite your friends to join you on Truphone via BBM.
    VISUAL VOICEMAIL: Never miss that important call again! Get your voicemails anywhere you have WiFi.

Link: BlackBerry World - Truphone

Price: FREE

Last edited by cjterminator; 03-16-13 at 08:44 PM.
    Bungalow_Bill likes this.
    03-16-13 08:31 PM
    Good to see lots of choice.....
    03-16-13 08:39 PM
    Whoot - keep the apps coming! Was hoping for a VOIP app.

Love my Z10 so much.
    03-16-13 10:29 PM
    I stay in Gulf and i am trying to find a solution for voip ever since i shifted from iphone5 to z10. As far as my STL100-1 model concern the voip quality is very poor. I tested it on my H+ network and 2.5mbps wifi connection. In both the cases it is the same. To test the calling different users i purchased 5 euros and to my surprise it is the same. I think they need to fix this as soon as possible. I am using "Witopia" VPN service for bypassing the restrictions in gulf. My other voip app "Taki" works fine when tested with same connections.
    Best regards,
    Raam
    Last edited by raam4u; 03-17-13 at 08:18 AM.
    03-17-13 03:33 AM
    Conference calling between # persons?
    03-18-13 06:53 PM
    I call using the app but I get to sound... :/
    The other side rings, I pick up and it's silent. My 'credit' go down so the call is connected and when I hit 'keypad' i can make tone sounds from my Z10 (application) that I hear on my landline.

Permissions were granted for microphone and phone. I don't know why it doesn't work.
    07-26-13 10:39 AM
    I call using the app but I get to sound... :/
    The other side rings, I pick up and it's silent. My 'credit' go down so the call is connected and when I hit 'keypad' i can make tone sounds from my Z10 (application) that I hear on my landline.

Permissions were granted for microphone and phone. I don't know why it doesn't work.
    If you update to 10.2 there will be no problems. BB10 OS 10.0 and 10.1 had an issue with the audio routing that has been fixed on the 10.2
    The other option is to reboot the phone... and in some cases as some Q10's powering off the phone :/
    11-13-13 01:22 PM
    Hi everybody,
    I am a new user of BBM10.I have one doubt with this truphone software.please clear if possible.
    1> I have installed this software in my mobile and its mature calls as well.but I want to know how is deduct the charge as its mature call without any recharge on it?
    2>what is the call rate from other countries to India?
    12-29-13 07:35 AM