You may have check the post I write "Translator For BB10 - App Review & Tutorials For Hidden Functions (I)", and here we go the second part, let's see how to use the Set Ringtone, Traveler Mode and Driver Mode...

1. How to Set As Ringtone:
    First, let's answer why we need this function:
    Case Study: Make a foreign 'I Love You' speech to your Girlfriend/Boyfriend every day! Is that cool? Ok, see how to do:
    Translator For BB10 - App Review & Tutorials For Hidden Functions (II)-8.jpg
    • It is a little bit complicated, but that is really make sense, right? Firstly, you have to make the source sentence be translated and be added to bookmark.
    • Important: You must set the 'source language' and 'Object language' as the same, and then you will never worry about the translated words is out of control;
    • When you added the item to bookmark, go to 'book mark' tab, long press, and select 'export' from the pop-up menu;
    • If you want to joint all audio files and export, just use the multi-select button in the popup menu. Actually, it is not so complicated...

2. Driver Mode:
    Translator For BB10 - App Review & Tutorials For Hidden Functions (II)-7.jpg
    Translator can help you to read out the incoming SMS/Email when you are in driving! The Enhance you drive safely with Text To Sound for upcoming messages as SMS, Email. So Stop Distracted Driving Now~
    • Press the action bar 'more' icon, and select 'Driver Mode', enable the function;
    • Important: please make sure that the app just run in back-end, do not close the app;
    • When there is incoming SMS/Email, Translator will speak it out!

And from the developer I get: ★BBM and upcoming call TTS will be supported soon, so great~~

3. Traveler Mode:
    Translator For BB10 - App Review & Tutorials For Hidden Functions (II)-9.jpg
    • If you have watch the Release Conference of Samsung Galaxy S4, you may be impressed by the traveler mode, which is really cool and smart! And translator offer 'traveler mode' as well.
    • How to make it come true: Use the 'Speech Input' function, which I have introduced in feature 1, and translator will translate the input to object language automatically, and then, you can press the 'broadcast' icon, Translator will speak out the translated sentence;
    • If someone speak Chinese to you, you just need to switch the input language as 'Chinese', and then do as the step 2;
    • But now, MMMOOO offered us a more convenient manner, go to the setting menu of translator and set the 'Traveler Mode' as 'ON', then no need to click the 'broadcast' icon, Translator will read out automatically in 'Traveler Mode'.

'Translator' is FREE available at BlackBerry World, download and do not forget to leave a review for the great app:
    BlackBerry World - Translator - OCR + Speech + Driver Mode
    07-25-13 10:52 PM
    Thanks for the App
    07-26-13 12:26 AM
    After the latest update the app no longer works on my Z10: it is stuck at the introductory tips page.

Please fix this ASAP!

Posted via CB10
    06-01-14 03:42 PM
    App won't move past start. Skip it until fixed for Z30

Posted via my Z30 Droidberry.
    06-01-14 10:24 PM
    The update today fixed the problem, thanks!

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 10:21 PM
    If that app was used to translate for the OP it is pretty much worthless.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 11:39 PM